Vega93 is offline New Member

First Test Cycle..Nervous! Need advice.

What up guys,

New to the group I've always lurked the past 3-4 years trying to learn as much as I could, until recently I've decide to run my first cycle.

I'm looking for advise on what you guys think about my plan on how I want to run it.

So a little background on myself I'm 25 been lifting 8 years consistly diet is great I'm 5'11 180lbs. I have an athletic build I can put on weight easy but fat comes with it so I was looking to put on 10-15lbs of clean mass with minimal fat gain if anything I wanted to loose some BF%. I can see my abs so I'd say 11-12% Bf right now.

So I'm nervous about a few things and that's why I'm taking every precaution as I can.

I just want to know if you guys think I'm going about it the right way and if anybody else has expierence running it this way.

So my first concern is being Sterile I plan on running HCG my second is Acne so I plan to run Accutane at a low dose 10mg 3x a week to keep acne at a minimum.

I'm planning a 10 weeker of Test E only cycle. Haven't decided on the dose yet...
    Week 1-10 Test E 300-400mg test 2x a week Mon & Thur
    Week 3-10 HCG 500iu'S 2x a week Mon & Thur
    Week 1-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD
    Week 12-14
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

So my question is have any of you ran Accutane while on cycle at a low dose if so did you pre load it, how long did you run it for, and do you think it'll keep the acne at bay?

My second is regarding HCG is the length and timing I have it set up good or should I make adjustments?

My second is do you think this cycle should make for a quick recovery I'm not trying to fuck myself up for life that's what make me nervous I want kids one day so that's a big concern for me...any help and advise would be appreciated.

Thanks and sorry for the long thread!
    Last edited by Vega93; 06-18-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do not run Acutane on cycle, it is much to liver toxic.
    HCG is planned out fine, in the above plan.
    AT 25, it is unlikely you will be fucked up for life (in regard to HPTA) but keep the test dose low. The Acutane is much more likely to f-u-up for life (liver is more important than acne).
    Your Arimidex is to high.

Vega93 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Do not run Acutane on cycle, it is much to liver toxic.
    HCG is planned out fine, in the above plan.
    AT 25, it is unlikely you will be fucked up for life (in regard to HPTA) but keep the test dose low. The Acutane is much more likely to f-u-up for life (liver is more important than acne).
    Your Arimidex is to high.
    Thanks for the reply man.

Honestly I know I'll break out and I don't get those regular white Head these fuckers come dine sized sometimes so I can only imagine on cycle I'm in for a rude awakening that's my reason for wanting to Low dose Accutane at 20mg 3x a week brotha.

So with the above cycle you think I'd make a rather easy recovery that's my only reason for not pulling the trigger is I want to have kids and I would hate to look back one day and not be able to just because I wanted to add a few pounds get me!?

How should I dose the Adex?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How much test per week? 500 - 600mg is what you should be taking. IMO start the AI the 2nd week and stay away from Accutane. HCG day after you pin your first test shot. Make sure you have everything on hand before you start!

boxinggsxr is offline Junior Member
    are you taking the Arimidex on the same day of pinning or day after?

Thread Information