Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Who was your worst mental sides on tren?

Dazhy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Dahzy,
    Two of the Achille's heal of youth is the idea of invulnerability and the glorification of youth. Glorification of youth is similar to ignorance: an ignorant person doesn't know their ignorant because ignorance is the lack of awareness of the existence of knowledge which, leads to self-assurance to protect the ego. Another aspect is letting popular media (who wish to live off the ignorant) embellish the ridiculous concept that youth is special. Once a person turns 18 they are no longer special, in fact, they have to face the fact that they are more worthless than any other adult in existence.
    Unfortunately, many youth now couple the separate ideas of invulnerability and glorification into one concept. That will make it harder for you to dissect them and understand that they are both bullshit and impeding your opportunity to gain wisdom.
    This is not to say that the youth aren't welcome. It is the duty of the wise to assist the youth in learning about the world.
    Welcome!
    But don't act passive aggressive or dishonorable. There is no reason to attach a lack of character to the natural dysfunction-youth.
    hey man i really apreciate your time.

But for my part , i have respect for every person , at the end of the day we are all in the same boat .

Sorry for the last comments srs but so many guys start hating on me and piss off so much..!

Greetings.

Dazhy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Jesus... I dont believe you are a day over 15.
    Your frame is not fully grown, your head is as wide as your shoulders. Stay away from juice damn sure dont trt.

Go eat something and grow. You dont need anabolics, you need time. Everything doesn't happen over night like nillenials want.

Please change that avatar so I cant see that your head is twice as big as your chest. I feel like I am advising a 12 year old when I see it.
    I just change the avatar , hope you like my jawline.

hahaaha you kill me with that man , no problem at all with this hahaha im not a srs person and you ''funny'' comment are welcome.

I have the pleasure to meet other fitness models like harrison twins and talk with lewis ...

These guys probably are the most iconic fitness models in the uk , and start jucing so young 17-18.
    I hit my first cycle at 21. And know very well the consequences of my lifestyle bro , i know how to do the things , and i train natty since 16 years old till last year .

here a vid of harrison twins at age of 20-26

impressive pshyques for sure

You guys need to understand the different points of this.

I dont agree to start juicing at 16 just for be a dickhead and have all chicks looking you.I train natty for 4 years with diet and compete 2 times natty , and an natural prep is the death. Focus on other young guys who cant diet and train proprely before me please , jus a waste of time.
    Last edited by Dazhy; 06-24-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhy View Post
    I just change the avatar , hope you like my jawline.

hahaaha you kill me with that man , no problem at all with this hahaha im not a srs person and you ''funny'' comment are welcome.

I have the pleasure to meet other fitness models like harrison twins and talk with lewis ...

These guys probably are the most iconic fitness models in the uk , and start jucing so young 17-18.
    I hit my first cycle at 21. And know very well the consequences of my lifestyle bro , i know how to do the things , and i train natty since 16 years old till last year .

here a vid of harrison twins at age of 20-26

impressive pshyques for sure

You guys need to understand the different points of this.

I dont agree to start juicing at 16 just for be a dickhead and have all chicks looking you.I train natty for 4 years with diet and compete 2 times natty , and an natural prep is the death. Focus on other young guys who cant diet and train proprely before me please , jus a waste of time.
    I didnt mean to be too rude but you looked wayy too young in that pic.
    marcus300 likes this.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Are these mental sides solely from running Tren , or do you get them from all 19 nors?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Are these mental sides solely from running Tren, or do you get them from all 19 nors?
    I would like to know this as well

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Are these mental sides solely from running Tren, or do you get them from all 19 nors?

I can't really say

When I ran Deca , I didn't notice much of anything but a limp dick 75% of the way through my cycle

Tren makes me feel irrational at times, specially at high doses - at low doses, I really get no major sides aside from massive sweats
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I can't really say

When I ran Deca , I didn't notice much of anything but a limp dick 75% of the way through my cycle

Tren makes me feel irrational at times, specially at high doses - at low doses, I really get no major sides aside from massive sweats
    I had a little spell where I kept thinking I heard random people call me names under their breath. Then I was at a bar and grill getting take away and I heard "faggot" mumbled behind me and I was ready to take someones head off and turned around and it was a guy I know that would never call anyone a name, standing behind me.

I decided I was totally cracking the fug up so I dropped the nolva and the name calling went away 8l

It was a stressful month though. One day in particular before that I had scared the shit out of a cable guy for teasing my dogs, chased some piss pants that yelled something at me while driving, called out a fat bastard strutting so dramatically he should have been in a taritino movie, and made a walmart employee squirm for cursing in front of my gf's kids.

^^^That was one day^^^

I decided most of the shit was my fault for overreacting. Ceptin the cable guy. That fucker was a chester the molester looking pos teasing dogs because he didnt think I was home. That guy needed shot.

kaptein_hook is offline New Member
    The lack of energy and drive after the cycle is what really convinced me to be more cautious with Tren

Sir Freak Nasty is offline New Member
    New member here,

I’m on Tren now, and mentally I feel like I’m looking at people differently. I either want to rage on them, or I can only deal with their voice for a few mins. I’m a complete asshole, but I don’t mind. I feel like I’m more truthful on tren, but it’s also got me into some sticky situations. Trens super powers are amazing, but that damn demon that comes with it will whisper those evil thoughts right into you. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with tren.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhy View Post
    Mines was

Mood changes so quickly( i can feel like a god ; arrogant, badasss etc and 30minuts laters like a pregnant chick lol)
    Emotional all day and very nostalgic ( im the gym i feel the opposite tbh)
    A little depressed with everything like no ilusion for nothing

Haha now is your turn
    I get no real mental sides from TREN but I do get a MASSIVE boost in sex drive
    where it almost becomes annoying. Worse than being a horny teenager again.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    Aggression is great in the gym but to mitigate the sides of Tren I have found Proviron , Taurine along with GW to be fantastic. I am on on my 4th Tren cycle now and by far it is the best after adding Proviron, Clen , Taurine and GW. My first cycle was very short due to the pain from some bad tren, my send and third cycles were cut short due to my asthma (that is why I added clen to my cycle but you may not need it).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information