Morphene1337 is offline New Member

Combining cycles

Hey guys,

So, I have a quick question, I have a show planned out for March next year and want to do a 14-week bulking cycle right now, however, when I get done with it I'll have to start my PCT and then be off for a certain amount of time. I don't think that I will have enough time to fit a cutting cycle in as of right now. My question is, could I do a 14 week bulking cycle kickstart it with dbol the first 5 weeks and then after the 14 weeks of just test c, throw in 5 weeks of winny and add an additional 14 weeks of test again? Totalling 28 weeks of running test, 5 weeks of dbol in the beginning and 5 weeks of running winny in the middle.

Thanks guys!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    why?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    why?
    I wanna try and get both cycles in before my next stage. I started late this year...

Well, because your 24. And, anybody before the age of 30 is likely to make a bad decision. So, if this is an idea you have it is probably bad. But, your syntax reflects a proper appreciation for the written word which, does not indicate emotional maturity (just look at me) but it does indicate some intangibles which may mitigate the idiocy which you have displayed so far to the degree that it matters to me to assist you on your goal. (Especially being that all you young c---- do what the hell your going to anyway.)
    I figure I'll clarify your narative with an easier understood organizational pattern of the key info and let someone else spend cognitive energy on your answer.
    wks:
    1-5 dbol (doasge?) w/ test-c (dosage?)
    9 weeks test-c
    5 weeks winny (dosage?)
    14 weeks test-c
    ?

44 weeks in all?

Lol thanks man, I guess I could of spent a little more time on the post and put it in the correct order. On the dosage... let me clear that up:
    1-5 dbol 50mg/ed w/ test-c 750mg/wk w/ HCG 200ui/wk
    9 wks test-c
    5 wks winny (dosage unsure) w/ test-c same dose w/ HCG same dose
    9 wks test c
    -----
    adex 0.25mg eod from day 2 to PCT
    PCT - 18 days after last pin
    PCT clomid 75/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20

H-CG: 400-500 IU e3days
    -Dbol is witihin range
    -test is-c is almost double the range, you'll get more side than positive effects, do 200ng e3.5days
    -winny, depends on the reason if it is not for the ancilliary benefit run 25mg ed (divided dosages)
    -Adex: get BW and adjust, lower the test dose and you wont need the extra; so, start w/ 200mg of test-c 2xweek w/ .5mg/ e3days while combining and maybe lowering to .25 if after not combining you feel comfortsble: less is better
    PCT is ok,
    but, if your risking your life for this, and you are, do pct after your show.
    Better: take the required amount of time off, you do want to compete more than once, right?
    And, run tren with test (if your running winnny you don't care about your hair anyway).
    Or, better,
    Test w/ npp and take breaks.
    Or, wait till your older,
    please

Thanks man for the advice, I'll definitely reconstruct my build and thinking about it I might just do the bulking cycle and wait until next year to do both the bulk and the cutting cycle separately, I don't need to mess around too much. Definitely wanna compete again after this, however the reason I shot the test so high this time was because last cycle was doing 500mg per week and thought I would go up 250 this time. I'll probably just stick to the 500 range though.

Thread Information