Grizzly1 is offline New Member

2nd cycle help (2 orals?)

Hello, Here are my stats-
    28 y/o
    5’11
    209.6lb
    14-15% bf
    Goal- recomp (200cal surplus/day)

I have been lifting for 14 years and did my first cycle 2 years ago consisting of 12 weeks test e only at 400mg/week then standard pct. This time around I am planning on adding more to it.
    My plan now-
    Weeks 1-14 - test e 500mg/week
    Weeks 9-16 - anavar 80mg/day (until test clears)
    PCT

I would really like to try one more compound on this cycle and I have landed on proviron at a low dose for mood/libido. During my last cycle I had great gains but mood/libido were not great (especially during pct). My question is if it would be illadvised to run proviron at 50mg/day for the first 8 weeks until I start the anavar? Maybe all the way through? I worry that 16 weeks straight on orals would cause some issues to lipids (and hairline due to both being DHT). I am also a little worried about liver damage, though I understand these are both easy on the liver.

Any advice is appreciated
    marky818mark likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly1 View Post
    28 y/o
    5’11
    209.6lb
    14-15% bf

I have been lifting for 14 years and did my first cycle 2 years ago consisting of 12 weeks test e only at 400mg/week then standard pct. This time around I am planning on adding more to it.
    My plan now-
    PCT

I would really like to try one more compound on this cycle and I have landed on proviron at a low dose for mood/libido. During my last cycle I had great gains but mood/libido were not great (especially during pct). My question is if it would be illadvised to run proviron at 50mg/day for the first 8 weeks until I start the anavar? Maybe all the way through? I worry that 16 weeks straight on orals would cause some issues to lipids (and hairline due to both being DHT). I am also a little worried about liver damage, though I understand these are both easy on the liver.

Anavar will impact lipids a lot either way, it is one of the harshest on HDL.

How about AI use? How much AI did you use last time and what did your mid cycle sensitive estradiol test show? Keeping estrogen within the right range is a big factor for libido and also your health and well-being.
    marky818mark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly1 View Post
    28 y/o
    5’11
    209.6lb
    14-15% bf

My plan now-
    PCT

The reason you take Var is to increase your Test not to clear it. Run a 12 wk cycle and run the Var for the last 4 weeks, if you want. I don't find Var to add enough benefit to my cycle for the money.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why orals only?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh, never mind, I read it wrong.

Thread Information