Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Dazhy
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Best alternatives to winstrol? (Same hardened effect but saves the joints)

Last_Ride is offline New Member

Best alternatives to winstrol? (Same hardened effect but saves the joints)

This post is mainly for curiosity purposes. I am a big fan of winstrol (though have used it only once for the last 6wks of an anavar+test e cycle) because of the hardened, dry look it provides towards the end a cycle but it really does a number on ur joints, doesn't it?

I had used glucosamine, chondroitin, fish oil and it still hurt (had thought of using 250mg of deca too but the reviews are mixed on whether it actually helps. Hence didn't risk adding another compound).

Hence wanted to ask the knowledgeable members here if there are alternatives to winstrol? Compounds that have the same effect but less sides and safer?

No one???

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, for competition, nothing takes the place of Winnie. If you are not competing then that is a different story.
    Was your Winnie injectable or oral? How much cardio are you doing?
    When I was doing a lot of LISS cardio, my joints hurt (with injectable). Glucosamine with chroninitin did the trick at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Well, for competition, nothing takes the place of Winnie. If you are not competing then that is a different story.
    Was your Winnie injectable or oral? How much cardio are you doing?
    When I was doing a lot of LISS cardio, my joints hurt (with injectable). Glucosamine with chroninitin did the trick at that time.

Thanks for replying. Mine was oral. I was doing 30mins (treadmill/arc trainer) followed by 30mins of HIIT for abs and core strengthening, 4 times a week.

I am not competing, just a normal software developer with a soft spot for a ripped physique. So, in ur experience, are there any alternatives to winnie for a normal guy who wants to look shredded, just not bodybuilder shredded??

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Masterone prop. Maybe not wait as quick, but no joint pain, and you'll be hard.

Primobolan ace (oral) or enanthate (inject) also little slow, but same if not better lean muscle quality

Winny seems to be a quick finisher for stage prep.

Dht I'm general have similar effects
    Last_Ride likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Last_Ride View Post
    Thanks for replying. Mine was oral. I was doing 30mins (treadmill/arc trainer) followed by 30mins of HIIT for abs and core strengthening, 4 times a week.

I am not competing, just a normal software developer with a soft spot for a ripped physique. So, in ur experience, are there any alternatives to winnie for a normal guy who wants to look shredded, just not bodybuilder shredded??
    I do not know your history so I am not advising using it, but there is anavar .
    I like the look from mast and tren

I do not know your history so I am not advising using it, but there is anavar .
    I like the look from mast and tren

I did take Anavar for 7 weeks & then finished the cycle off with 5 weeks of Winstrol (Test E was the base for the entire 12 week cycle). Anavar leaned me out considerably (with no sides) while winstrol gave me that dry look (screwing with my joints in the process).

From what I have read so far, Trenbolone has some VERY serious side-effects, doesn't it? Since I am just a novice (2 cycles under my belt), not too keen on severely harsh compounds like Tren, Anadrol etc.

I did take Anavar for 7 weeks & then finished the cycle off with 5 weeks of Winstrol (Test E was the base for the entire 12 week cycle). Anavar leaned me out considerably (with no sides) while winstrol gave me that dry look (screwing with my joints in the process).

From what I have read so far, Trenbolone has some VERY serious side-effects, doesn't it? Since I am just a novice (2 cycles under my belt), not too keen on severely harsh compounds like Tren, Anadrol etc.
    Do not take tren yet then.
    I do know people that take deca for the joints while on Winnie.
    I think for your purposes, mast is the go to. You will love it and its sides are mild. You really see results below 10% bf however you can use it above.

Dazhy is offline Junior Member
    masteron + proviron +var high doses 100mg ed or epistane 40ed
    Last_Ride likes this.

Do not take tren yet then.
    I do know people that take deca for the joints while on Winnie.
    I think for your purposes, mast is the go to. You will love it and its sides are mild. You really see results below 10% bf however you can use it above.

I can't thank u enough for taking the taking the time to clear up all my queries...

One last query and I will be out of ur hair �� Do I have to worry about the dreaded Deca-dick at such a low dosage of deca, i.e. 300mg/week (just to mobilize the joints during winnie cycle)??

I can't thank u enough for taking the taking the time to clear up all my queries...

One last query and I will be out of ur hair �� Do I have to worry about the dreaded Deca -dick at such a low dosage of deca, i.e. 300mg/week (just to mobilize the joints during winnie cycle)??
    There is no such thing as deca dick. What they are referring to is high prolactin. 19 Nors are famoius for increasing prolactin levels. Everyuxcone is different so I cannot say if you will be effected or not at 300. My guess is no. I have run high levels and no problems . Caber or prami can be used to lower levels.

Last_Ride likes this.

One last query and I will be out of ur hair �� Do I have to worry about the dreaded Deca -dick at such a low dosage of deca, i.e. 300mg/week (just to mobilize the joints during winnie cycle)??
    300mg/wk is not low dose. I run 100mg/wk for joints. If you want to shred the there is no substitute for cardio. Test Prop 300mg/wk +200mg/wk of Mast + 200mg/wk of Primo + carb cycle diet + cardio. I can get down to 6% body fat.
    Last_Ride likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Very safe to say that you will get "deca dick" which is just a simple way of saying "your prolactin will increase and your dick won't work" because at Scotch mentioned 300mg isn't exactly a low dose of Nandrolone . But I guess that's relative.

However, Charger has a point in saying everyone's different and there's a chance you'll be fine on 300mg, but I wouldn't bet on it. Always better to be prepared and have ancillaries on hand and not need them then to assume you won't need them and find yourself in a compromising situation.
    Last_Ride likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Masteron . If you were competing, I'd mention halotestin as well.
    Last_Ride likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Very safe to say that you will get "deca dick" which is just a simple way of saying "your prolactin will increase and your dick won't work" because at Scotch mentioned 300mg isn't exactly a low dose of Nandrolone . But I guess that's relative.

However, Charger has a point in saying everyone's different and there's a chance you'll be fine on 300mg, but I wouldn't bet on it. Always better to be prepared and have ancillaries on hand and not need them then to assume you won't need them and find yourself in a compromising situation.
    That's a scary thought. Will 0.25mg of Cabergoline EOD help prevent Deca-dick by keeping prolactin levels in check?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Masteron. If you were competing, I'd mention halotestin as well.
    I heard Masteron is only effective below 10% BF. I am at 13%, so will it be any good?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a scary thought. Will 0.25mg of Cabergoline EOD help prevent Deca-dick by keeping prolactin levels in check?
    Well I would start by first controlling your estrogen which will indirectly help keep prolactin down. However, it may not lower it enough and that's why you'll want the caber on hand in case you need it. At 300mgs there's a decent chance you won't need. You'll def wanna get on proviron as well cause it will help blunt estrogen and prolcatin. As far as dosages of caber go I'm not the best guy to ask cause I've never used it. But to control estrogen I would use Arimidex at .25-.5mg eod.
    Last_Ride likes this.

Thread Information