Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pmft
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: What should be my next step?

timzanemuscle is offline Junior Member

What should be my next step?

Was on 210 mg Test for the last 10 weeks. Was going to up the dose until some estrogenic sides got too much around week 8. Not sure why it happened at week 8 but it did - Mild headache, edema especially around the eyes (everyone asking me why I was tired all the time starting getting really old real quick), I even was getting emotional on stupid crap because of my high E. I realize I need to lose some fat to keep that in check if I am trying to stay off an AI or very low doses. I'm trying to do this the healthiest way. I was trying to stay away from an AI just because of the additional sides it adds. The last 2 weeks I have been at half the dose of Cypionate and sides have subsided. Now what to do....

I have Aromasin coming and will be able to keep E in check (please no "why didn't you have it on hand already newbie!?...let's just say I didn't for multiple reasons) Should I lose some fat and completely come off T while shredding? Should I stay on low dose TRT while I lose fat? Should I come off competely, take a break from any Test and start it from scratch with an AI to get the most benefit??? BTW this is my first time I might add, and I found out I am extremely sensitive to aromatization.

My T levels were at 520 prior to starting and a month ago it was about 1380. I would like to keep my levels higher and I do not mind being on low dose forever. I don't need anymore kids and I'm 36 so it's all in decline anyways.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pmft is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timzanemuscle View Post
    Was on 210 mg Test for the last 10 weeks. Was going to up the dose until some estrogenic sides got too much around week 8. Not sure why it happened at week 8 but it did - Mild headache, edema especially around the eyes (everyone asking me why I was tired all the time starting getting really old real quick), I even was getting emotional on stupid crap because of my high E. I realize I need to lose some fat to keep that in check if I am trying to stay off an AI or very low doses. I'm trying to do this the healthiest way. I was trying to stay away from an AI just because of the additional sides it adds. The last 2 weeks I have been at half the dose of Cypionate and sides have subsided. Now what to do....

I have Aromasin coming and will be able to keep E in check (please no "why didn't you have it on hand already newbie!?...let's just say I didn't for multiple reasons) Should I lose some fat and completely come off T while shredding? Should I stay on low dose TRT while I lose fat? Should I come off competely, take a break from any Test and start it from scratch with an AI to get the most benefit??? BTW this is my first time I might add, and I found out I am extremely sensitive to aromatization.

My T levels were at 520 prior to starting and a month ago it was about 1380. I would like to keep my levels higher and I do not mind being on low dose forever. I don't need anymore kids and I'm 36 so it's all in decline anyways.

Is this a cycle that youre running?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    timzanemuscle likes this.

What were your E levels on that dose? If you are looking to lose a few lbs, get your diet straight, drop those few lbs without the test, then once you have ypur ai and dial it in correctly, you can run another test only cycle to make sure its all good. Keep it simple for a while
    timzanemuscle likes this.

It was going to be a gradual build up to a higher dose to limit sides and then come back down slowly. An experienced trainer and person in the industry informed me I should do daily pins and start off low, build it up and stay at the highest dose my body can handle that gives minimal sides with no AI. So a high TRT type protocol basically and come off a couple times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    What were your E levels on that dose? If you are looking to lose a few lbs, get your diet straight, drop those few lbs without the test, then once you have ypur ai and dial it in correctly, you can run another test only cycle to make sure its all good. Keep it simple for a while
    71.5 sensitive E

It was going to be a gradual build up to a higher dose to limit sides and then come back down slowly. An experienced trainer and person in the industry informed me I should do daily pins and start off low, build it up and stay at the highest dose my body can handle that gives minimal sides with no AI. So a high TRT type protocol basically and come off a couple times a year.

You can do it that way in theory. But im not thinking thats gonna work for you of you are that high on your e2 with only 200mg a week. Your e2 levels didnt drop that much in last 2 wks that you dropped your dose but may have dropped a little so you are feeling a bit better. But if you aromatize that much, you are gonna have no choice but to run an ai of you wanna run test. I would say cut ypurself and do pct, drop the weight you want to drop, then give it a go again. But you will have to have your ai on hand because im guessing you are gonna need it regardless of your dose

Did you have low testosterone to begin with? I sure wouldnt purposely be on TRT for life.

A TRT dose is supposed to put you at normal test levels and thats basically what youre taking. With a cycle youre trying to put your test levels at a supraphysiological level.

If you dont need to be on TRT then I think youd be better off running a cycle and then PCT and then a break and then repeat.

If you "come off" a couple of times a year youre body will no longer be producing testosterone during those times and youre gonna feel like youre an 80 year old man.

I think your trainer gave you some bad advice.

What kind of PCT do you think I would really need with only ten weeks at 200mgs?

Im sure it shut off your natural test production by now. Youll have to research PCT. thats something i dont do because im on life long TRT. Im sure there is a sticky on that one. Or maybe someone else will chime in. I also have to take an AI from my TRT dosage
    What kind of PCT do you think I would really need with only ten weeks at 200mgs?

Thread Information