Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Low libido for women

3xwinner is offline New Member

Low libido for women

My wife finally got a script for testosterone cream for low libido. She was given 0.5mg/ml ...1ml a day ... will this jump start her sex drive and help her stop feeling lethargic ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xwinner View Post
    My wife finally got a script for testosterone cream for low libido. She was given 0.5mg/ml ...1ml a day ... will this jump start her sex drive and help her stop feeling lethargic ?
    Yes, if the problem is being low on androgens

3xwinner is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yes, if the problem is being low on androgens
    She is her test levels were 11... scale 15-75

3x, we were just talking about this in another thread but i cant seem to find it now.

Be glad her doc was willing to script, thats a plus. My wife was finally tested after multiple different docs wouldnt even consider it or consider test as a treatment option. The old school opinion - from docs and alot of regular people- is that women should never get testosterone . But its flat wrong. They dont rely on it as much as we do but it still plays a vital role in their hormonal balance.
    We have been going back and forth with insurance but my wife wasnt having it and decided she was going to start her own protocol until it gets straightened out. Her libido was in the tank, lethargic, body conposition outta whack over last couple years, and she wanted to get back to normal. So currently she takes 7mg of my test prop every other day for about the last 6wks or 7 wks maybe. It has done wonders for her. She works out regularly with me, has dropped a pound or two every week, feels better, and i cannot even keep up with her sex drive now on my test dosages- ive had to pretend to be tired once or twice cuz i was fuckin exhausted.
    At your wifes dosage it will take a bit longer i think, for her levels to increase. Hard to say but maybe 4 or 5 wks. The creams arent as effective, only so much gets absorbed, but its a start and may work well enough for her to get back to normal. At 3.5 mg per wk, she may only be absorbing a portion of that, but even of she gets 2mg per wk into her system its progress.

Women produce about 1/7th the Test of men so just a little deviation and their bodies react quickly. It's common to hear about low libido in women but not too common among men. Test is a sexual necessity. Glad your wife got a script.
    3xwinner likes this.

Thread Information