redmonk is offline New Member

Newcomer Cycle Advice

Hello! I am a circus performer and martial artist, looking to start a cutting-type cycle that focuses on strength, power and endurance WITHOUT putting on excessive size. After a bit of research, my current plan is to stack Superdrol with Oral Turinabol and the SARM YK-11, but there is so much science and experience out there that I just don't have and can't comprehend, so I'm looking for advice:

What changes do I need to make to this cycle? Anything I should add/remove? What suppliers would you recommend?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Males need a testosterone base, or they might have problems functioning as males.

How much size you gain depend on nutrition and on type of training, injecting steroids will not automatically make you bigger.

Read this, you will learn a lot: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by redmonk View Post
    Hello! I am a circus performer and martial artist, looking to start a cutting-type cycle that focuses on strength, power and endurance WITHOUT putting on excessive size. After a bit of research, my current plan is to stack Superdrol with Oral Turinabol and the SARM YK-11, but there is so much science and experience out there that I just don't have and can't comprehend, so I'm looking for advice:

What changes do I need to make to this cycle? Anything I should add/remove? What suppliers would you recommend?
    Can't talk about suppliers on the public board. Why not run a Anavar only cycle, 60mg/ed for 6 weeks. Low sides, modest size gain, lower body fat, increase muscle definition, moderate strength gains.

Thread Information