• 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT

Thread: Extreme Lethargy

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

Extreme Lethargy

Hey all!

Experiencing some serious lethargy, my legs literally feel like jelly and I feel like I can sleep for days. I am also experiencing some pins and needles in the tips of my fingers both left and right hands, think this might be a trapped nerve but could be gear related?

Currently on 600 test, 600 Deca and 400 mast. Arimidex .25 EOD and caber .25-.5 2x per week.

I started HCG about 4 weeks ago 300iu 2x per week, been on cycle about 9 weeks, started HCG purely because I had some sitting in my cupboard. I’m on TRT.

Could it be the HCG? I’m litterally a walking zombie at the moment usually I can smash out 10 body weight wide grip pull ups no problem, I can’t even do 2 at the moment...

It has progressively gotten worse over the last 3 weeks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You might want to get blood work, you may have crashed your estrogen

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not very exp with Hcg so out of curiosity did a quick search for you bro and came across this... might help- HCG causing crushing fatigue

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont understand the pull ups phrase? you cant do 2 pull ups?

Lethargy has usually nothing to do with losing strength.

It can a number of things from high hematocrit, adrenals fatigue, thyroid, etc... But I got puzzled by the "2 pull ups thing", if you suddenly lost upper body strength (together with tingling in fingers) you might want to check with a doctor.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hey all!

Experiencing some serious lethargy, my legs literally feel like jelly and I feel like I can sleep for days. I am also experiencing some pins and needles in the tips of my fingers both left and right hands, think this might be a trapped nerve but could be gear related?
    Nope it stems from a sluggish CNS, the paresthesias, the lethargy as well the muscle weakness you report I'm very familiar with, in your case sounds like your thyroid slowed down or something.

Yes it could also be the HCG if your extra sensitive to endogenous progesterone stimulated by it. This will convert to a potent GABA agonist named allopregnanolone, which can induce the symptoms you describe, it basically slows down your CNS.
    Eduke93 likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Didnt know what caber was so I googled it. Found out it was cabergoline
    cabergoline side effects include:
    feeling short of breath on exertion;
    chest discomfort, dry cough or hack;
    feeling weak or tired, loss of appetite, rapid weight loss;
    feeling like you might pass out;
    lower back pain;
    urinating less than usual or not at all; or
    swelling in your ankles or feet.

Less serious side effects may include:

nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, gas, indigestion, constipation;
    headache, depressed mood;
    dizziness, spinning sensation;
    drowsiness, nervousness;
    hot flashes;
    numbness or tingly feeling; or
    dry mouth

Resource: https://www.rxlist.com/dostinex-drug...ts.htm#nottake

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    Nope it stems from a sluggish CNS, the paresthesias, the lethargy as well the muscle weakness you report I'm very familiar with, in your case sounds like your thyroid slowed down or something.

Yes it could also be the HCG if your extra sensitive to endogenous progesterone stimulated by it. This will convert to a potent GABA agonist named allopregnanolone, which can induce the symptoms you describe, it basically slows down your CNS.

Sounds like this, I think I’m just completely fried. I haven’t trained since Saturday and am planning in taking the week is until this Saturday coming.

Otherwise I guess it’s something you wait out? Scrapping the HCG too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

It can a number of things from high hematocrit, adrenals fatigue, thyroid, etc... But I got puzzled by the "2 pull ups thing", if you suddenly lost upper body strength (together with tingling in fingers) you might want to check with a doctor.
    It’s lethargy and fatigue, I do have a lack of strength from feeling this way. But I am sure it’s down to my CNS as bizz suggested

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Didnt know what caber was so I googled it. Found out it was cabergoline

Resource: https://www.rxlist.com/dostinex-drug...ts.htm#nottake
    Those are for Parkinson treatment dosages, way higher than what we use to control prolactin, though minor ones can happen

Sounds like this, I think I’m just completely fried. I haven’t trained since Saturday and am planning in taking the week is until this Saturday coming.

Otherwise I guess it’s something you wait out? Scrapping the HCG too.
    Yes, cease the HCG and see if it relieves.

agree with this^^^^^^^^^^

It amazes me when people will point fingers at everything but the obvious...
    could it be the hCG or the caber???
    Sure why not.
    But the OP is taking low doses of those.

He is taking a high dose of steroids though....
    very easily could be the steroids causing the fatigue.

My first guess would be thick blood caused by the androgens.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

It’s lethargy and fatigue, I do have a lack of strength from feeling this way. But I am sure it’s down to my CNS as bizz suggested
    Sorry, fatigue will not make you lose 80% strength, if you are exaggerating the strength lose only you know, but a drop in strength like that in a few weeks points to a cervical problem.

Low dosage HCG will not do this.

Another option is, as you are in holidays in spain, you may have catched some bug. You are not drinking alcohol with such cycle right?

Sorry, fatigue will not make you lose 80% strength, if you are exaggerating the strength lose only you know, but a drop in strength like that in a few weeks points to a cervical problem.

Low dosage HCG will not do this.

Another option is, as you are in holidays in spain, you may have catched some bug. You are not drinking alcohol with such cycle right?
    Loss in strength in pull ups is around 80% but I haven’t done them in a while so bad example... but strength in lat pull down that id usually do has dropped about 30% and I become fatigued a lot faster.

I don’t drink alcohol or take other drugs. Haven’t lifted all week so far whilst on holiday and not planning on until I’m home Saturday!
    Last edited by Eduke93; 06-27-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    agree with this^^^^^^^^^^

It amazes me when people will point fingers at everything but the obvious...
    could it be the hCG or the caber???
    Sure why not.
    But the OP is taking low doses of those.

He is taking a high dose of steroids though....
    very easily could be the steroids causing the fatigue.

My first guess would be thick blood caused by the androgens.
    Thick blood also stands out, but I gave blood about 2 months ago, am due again in 3 weeks! Not sure if it could accumulate to high levels in such a short space of time?

Also I am experiencing no other signs of thick blood.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 06-27-2018 at 08:04 AM.

I’ll scrap the HCG , I have also been in a deficit the last 5 weeks and dropped 12lbs for my holiday... will be back to normal eating/training when home.

I think my central nervous system could also be fried, and with the pins and needles a trapped nerve... if that doesn’t go I’ll go to the doc! But my upper back is very tight at the moment am gong to start rolling it out with a ball and release some tension... not sure what else it could be apart from carpel tunnel but it’s very light no pain or anything like that...

I’ll scrap the HCG , I have also been in a deficit the last 5 weeks and dropped 12lbs for my holiday... will be back to normal eating/training when home.

I think my central nervous system could also be fried, and with the pins and needles a trapped nerve... if that doesn’t go I’ll go to the doc! But my upper back is very tight at the moment am gong to start rolling it out with a ball and release some tension... not sure what else it could be apart from carpel tunnel but it’s very light no pain or anything like that...
    I've been having those in both hand 'n feet for years straight yet I show no sign of anything like nerve entrapment/compression, and my strength can go through dips like you report from one day to another or within a day, even. It's just a "central" matter in medical jargon.

Don't underestimate the consequences of a "fried" CNS. My 2...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey all!

Currently on 600 test, 600 Deca and 400 mast. Arimidex .25 EOD and caber .25-.5 2x per week.

I started HCG about 4 weeks ago 300iu 2x per week, been on cycle about 9 weeks, started HCG purely because I had some sitting in my cupboard. I’m on TRT.

Could it be the HCG? I’m litterally a walking zombie at the moment usually I can smash out 10 body weight wide grip pull ups no problem, I can’t even do 2 at the moment...

It has progressively gotten worse over the last 3 weeks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!
    I would get off the CABER first if you can and see if that helps. Much stronger drug than some give it credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I would get off the CABER first if you can and see if that helps. Much stronger drug than some give it credit for.
    Thanks mate, I’ll scrap that too see if it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    I've been having those in both hand 'n feet for years straight yet I show no sign of anything like nerve entrapment/compression, and my strength can go through dips like you report from one day to another or within a day, even. It's just a "central" matter in medical jargon.

Don't underestimate the consequences of a "fried" CNS. My 2...
    That’s mate, think this could be it...

I have dropped my AI since Sunday just in case I crashed my estrogen (unlikely but just a precaution), dropping caber just in case, I haven’t ever really had progresterone sides with Deca anyway, usually just with Tren .

HCG will go, again was using for the sake of it, have no real reason to use it and issues started to occur around the time I started it.

Taking this week off training completely, back to training Saturday after holiday, with more food as well...

I’ve experienced carpel tunnel sides when I was using HGH and this is nothing like it, it’s a slight tingle at the end of my fingers. Not concerned doesn’t cause me any discomfort. Just wasn’t sure if it was all linked... Sure it will pass what ever it is. If it worsens I’ll see the doc.

Will give it a couple of weeks see how I get on!

I am giving blood again in 16 days as well last have 2.5 months ago.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Keep us updated bud
    Eduke93 likes this.

Hey guys so went to hospital yesterday because I wasn’t feeling good at all.

They did a FBC, thyroid and scanned my heart, also did a bunch of reflex/sensation tests.

Everything came back fine, still extremely lethargic they said it’s a viral fever as my body temp was very high and heart rate elevated.

You guys have any more suggestions? I’ve decided to cut my cycle short and go back to TRT, I did my last shot Friday which was 150 Deca 200 mast and 300 test and I’m stopping it from there, that’ll be 10 weeks.. scrapped the HCG as well...

Any more advice would be super appreciated, feel like death and can’t train properly
    Last edited by Eduke93; 07-01-2018 at 01:52 PM.

It's an infection from your Spain trip, very normal to get bugs when we are out of our environment.

Rest, take NAC and vit C. Get well soon.

It's an infection from your Spain trip, very normal to get bugs when we are out of our environment.

Rest, take NAC and vit C. Get well soon.
    That’s what I was thinking but I have had the lethargy for 3 weeks now, so I don’t think it’s from Spain! Maybe it’s gotten worse out there due to lots f sun exposure, lack of sleep, food etc...

Starting supplementing yesterday with zinc and vit C as well
    Mr.BB likes this.

They did bw at hospital, right?

They did bw at hospital, right?
    Yeah full blood count and thyroid

Yeah full blood count and thyroid
    no liver?

no liver?
    No liver but last liver was done in Feb all came back normal, what you thinking?

No liver but last liver was done in Feb all came back normal, what you thinking?
    Not thinking anything.
    It's normal to check liver markers on differential diagnosis with fatigue symptoms. But it's probably nothing, just rest and get better.

Not thinking anything.
    It's normal to check liver markers on differential diagnosis with fatigue symptoms. But it's probably nothing, just rest and get better.
    Okay mate, the doctors asked all sorts of questions to identify what tests I would need, they are aware of my gear use as well.. probably just over worrying now and just need to rest and eat. Also to add my tonsils are a tad swollen and body temp is high... so I guess it could just be a long lasting fever or bug or something, if it is to do with the cycle I’ve been running, with me stopping hopefully the sides clear as the gear clears... honestly I haven’t had a proper break from blasting for 6 months, so I’m going to take the next 6 months off at least... could all just be my body telling me to take a break.

Thanks for your help BB, really appreciate it mate
    Mr.BB likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Okay mate, the doctors asked all sorts of questions to identify what tests I would need, they are aware of my gear use as well.. probably just over worrying now and just need to rest and eat. Also to add my tonsils are a tad swollen and body temp is high... so I guess it could just be a long lasting fever or bug or something, if it is to do with the cycle I’ve been running, with me stopping hopefully the sides clear as the gear clears... honestly I haven’t had a proper break from blasting for 6 months, so I’m going to take the next 6 months off at least... could all just be my body telling me to take a break.

Thanks for your help BB, really appreciate it mate
    Probably have a bug man .. plus you said you were in a deficit which kills the hell out of me haha .
    Also saw someone else say your Cns can be wiped which might be from over training on top of the other two things , bad combo.
    Feel better man . Rest always helps and hydration
    Eduke93 likes this.

David LoPanno is offline Junior Member
    Go get blood work done! Only way you will know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Probably have a bug man .. plus you said you were in a deficit which kills the hell out of me haha .
    Also saw someone else say your Cns can be wiped which might be from over training on top of the other two things , bad combo.
    Feel better man . Rest always helps and hydration
    Thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPanno View Post
    Go get blood work done! Only way you will know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Take a read of the thread mate

Thread Information