• 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: 18 year old looking for advice on steroids

cocoh23 is offline New Member

Question 18 year old looking for advice on steroids

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and wanted to know if anyone could help me with deciding which steroids I should take. I am currently 18 years old and I have been lifting naturally for almost 3 years. As you know as time goes on the gains slow down a lot! I don't want to continue making slow gains. I've looked into steroids some and I understand the risks that come with them and honestly, I don't even care that much. Any suggestions would help a ton! Here are some stats in case any of you were wondering

Height: 5'8
    Weight:156
    BF%: 12-14%
    Current caloric intake:2,400

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wait till you are older... that’s my advice as I’m sure you will have almost Everyone suggesting the same thing

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    This ^^^
    Thats the best advice you can get on the subject

cocoh23 is offline New Member
    ^^^^by "older" how much older are we talking about?

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoh23 View Post
    ^^^^by "older" how much older are we talking about?
    Late 20’s at least. You can make great gains right now ... if you mess with gear this young you can quite possibly destroy your hormone panel and have major issues...
    Diet eat clean and TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!!!”

M3g
    M3g is offline New Member
    I just finished my first cycle and my friend i swear to you it is not worth it. It is not as magical as it seems. At the end of the cycle you would find yourself wondering "That's it??" because i can tell you i was doing everything right and it made a difference but it ain't that much. I'm 23 and I'm scared as hell that i fucked up my hormones for this little difference. Just stay natural that's the best advise to give at least until your 30's

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you M3g. A lot of times the young ones do not listen to the older ones.

You should wait until 25. This is not just an arbitrary number. Your HPTA stops maturing at that age. Taking AAS during the maturing stages can cause your body to get confused which can cause problems immediately or later on in life. Your bodies communication system is intricate and adding things externally makes your body say wtf.
    Being 18, you have not even reached your peak natural test production. You have tons of gains naturally still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Good advice every1 else gave,but at the end of the day do whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    Good advice every1 else gave,but at the end of the day do whatever you want.
    Have a little faith. If we can stop at least one out of 10 young people from making a mistake, we have done some good.

Chrisp83TRT and HoldMyBeer like this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Do you want to live with a smaller d!ck for the rest of your life?

Answer that first lol......

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Do you want to live with a smaller d!ck for the rest of your life?

Answer that first lol......
    there’s no need to lie to scare him, just state the facts and he can make his decision

OP I am also 18 and on my 2nd cycle right now, and I was stubborn to change my mind but I have realised it wasn’t the best choice to start now, you are 5’8 just like me, don’t you wanna have a chance to hit 5’10 maybe? The gear will make that unlikely my friend. Sure, it’s nice, you make gains faster, but it is a double-edged sword, you can lose them fast too if you don’t keep up the training and eating, I suggest to you what I wish I did, which is just wait till 21 AT LEAST. Although 25 is when you are fully developed, then you don’t have to worry about fucking up your growth and hormonal development for life

Good luck
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    there’s no need to lie to scare him, just state the facts and he can make his decision

OP I am also 18 and on my 2nd cycle right now, and I was stubborn to change my mind but I have realised it wasn’t the best choice to start now, you are 5’8 just like me, don’t you wanna have a chance to hit 5’10 maybe? The gear will make that unlikely my friend. Sure, it’s nice, you make gains faster, but it is a double-edged sword, you can lose them fast too if you don’t keep up the training and eating, I suggest to you what I wish I did, which is just wait till 21 AT LEAST. Although 25 is when you are fully developed, then you don’t have to worry about fucking up your growth and hormonal development for life

Good luck

Lie? Not a lie. It stunts your growth and maturity. So yes you could miss a couple inches down below if you were going to grow and progress to age 26 which most males do. And you are on your second cycle at 18, I don't know why you are even allowed here.

Lie? Not a lie. It stunts your growth and maturity. So yes you could miss a couple inches down below if you were going to grow and progress to age 26 which most males do. And you are on your second cycle at 18, I don't know why you are even allowed here.
    Why would I not be allowed? As far as I’m concerned the minimum age for this forum is 18, and I am that age, if you have a problem with that you can complain to the admin.

I was saying that steroids won’t shrink his dick, it’s a myth people easily believe and still shocking to see how many people actually think it shrinks your dick when it doesn’t. Just make it clear you meant growth of the penis, although I’m sure at 18 your dick won’t get much bigger anyway, correct me if I’m wrong.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Shory body builders win hands down against taller guys. With ferrigno and Coleman being the rare exception.

With alligator arms, only got to move barbell a few inches for a legal bench press...

Why would I not be allowed? As far as I’m concerned the minimum age for this forum is 18, and I am that age, if you have a problem with that you can complain to the admin.

I was saying that steroids won’t shrink his dick, it’s a myth people easily believe and still shocking to see how many people actually think it shrinks your dick when it doesn’t. Just make it clear you meant growth of the penis, although I’m sure at 18 your dick won’t get much bigger anyway, correct me if I’m wrong.
    I grew 3 inches after the age of 18 in height. No one said shrink, I said not growing to your full potential. also to gamble you endocrine system, height, dick size and whatever else comes with full maturity is a stupid and ridiculous risk to take steroids . Also you "say" you are 18, and you are on your second cycle........honestly to come on here and tell someone its ok to cycle at age 21 is the type of stuff that is NOT NEEDED......

18 year old looking for advice on steroids

I grew 3 inches after the age of 18 in height. No one said shrink, I said not growing to your full potential. also to gamble you endocrine system, height, dick size and whatever else comes with full maturity is a stupid and ridiculous risk to take steroids. Also you "say" you are 18, and you are on your second cycle........honestly to come on here and tell someone its ok to cycle at age 21 is the type of stuff that is NOT NEEDED......
    Please, I did not say it was okay at 21, I am saying if you are not going to wait till 25 (the guy is 18 and is eager to jump on as soon as possible) it’s better at 21 than 18, at least the height stunt is ruled out, but ofc 25+ is always better. I am 18 turning 19 next month, and I am on my second cycle that is correct.
    Last edited by Vinnie214; 06-27-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Have a little faith. If we can stop at least one out of 10 young people from making a mistake, we have done some good.

I am 18 myself,and on cycle . Yes i agree for most people(18-25) it's probably a mistake but for myself it is not.

I am 18 myself,and on cycle . Yes i agree for most people(18-25) it's probably a mistake but for myself it is not.
    Just out of curiosity, why do you think that you are so different?

Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Please, I did not say it was okay at 21, I am saying if you are not going to wait till 25 (the guy is 18 and is eager to jump on as soon as possible) it’s better at 21 than 18, at least the height stunt is ruled out, but ofc 25+ is always better. I am 18 turning 19 next month, and I am on my second cycle that is correct.
    That's like saying it's better to snort coke than smoke crack.

It's half a dozen either way
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    That's like saying it's better to snort coke than smoke crack.

It's half a dozen either way
    ok I’ll take it back. Wait till 25, don’t do what I did cause it was stupid and you will fuck your development, too late for me now but it isn’t late for the OP hopefully he changes his mind

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why do you think that you are so different?

I never said/thought that i am different.I have the same risks as other guys,it's just that i chose this lifestyle.If i get myself in trouble like having to be on trt/other things i know it's my fault and i am aware of that.

I never said/thought that i am different.I have the same risks as other guys,it's just that i chose this lifestyle.If i get myself in trouble like having to be on trt/other things i know it's my fault and i am aware of that.
    Wait, you are on trt already at 18?

No wtf,i said if i had to because of my decision i wouldn't blame it on anyone but myself.Because I made that decision(to take steroids )

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I started trt a year ago when i was 18. Not related to aas.

Op. Highly suggest not using any steroids till your older. You have such a delicated brain and system right now. Throwing off the balance with test could mean not being able to get hard, being depressed and having to inject for the rest of your life

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Even us guys with developed HPTA the depression that could arrive if something unplanned happens after a cycle (family death, long term relationship break up, etc) can snd does get very very dark and seemingly un-escapable.

Word to the wise.
    Obs and MACKATTACK like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Attachment 173255

It gets in your brain and makes you go insane.
    MACKATTACK likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Attachment 173255

It gets in your brain and makes you go insane.
    Medical term is insane in the membrane.
    MACKATTACK and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Medical term is insane in the membrane.
    Crazy insane, got no brain.
    Obs likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

Good luck
    What is your obsession with height ? I’m 35 and 5’7 and happy and Confident.
    Height is the least of his problems starting AAS at the age of 18. In reality being that age is like being a child in a grown up world.
    I used to think I knew everything, wrong.... I knew shit.
    Your hormones are like at peak at that age and your body is still growing... your brain and hormones. AAS will greatly effect these things.

Thread Information