Dazhy is offline Junior Member

Arimidex... Can it be used to TOTALY remove BLOAT?

im a guy very sensitive to E2. When i put test into my system , i bloat a lot. Im on 250 of sust only and in my week 5. Last week i try 0,5 mon/thurs and nothing.Should i up the dose ? 0,5 ed maybe?

i know most of guys with 0,5 of adex per week rid the bloat but everyone is different.. i see some guys run 1mg ed

Experiences? i have very bad acne on my chest too so im getting mad

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No. Some of the bloat is from the actual steroids .

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    1mg every day? Show me those guys and I'll show you an extremely emotionally unstable fragile mind

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is why blood work is so important. My buddy is on 1mg of adex daily as prescribed by his doctor which was hard for me to believe at first but I know it's true cause I've seen the script plus he sells me some of his pharm grade adex. I wondered where he got them from and the other day he showed me his script. Everyone is different. The only way to truly know what you should be taking is to get blood work done.

But from my own experience as long as my diet is clean and my e2 is somewhat in check I have zero bloating even on 750mg/week of test. The last time I had bloating was when I was running dbol and eating in a surplus.

So I would check your diet cause that could be causing it, and def get blood work done to see of your e2 is still high cause you may need more adex. I wouldn't just take more until you know for sure cause you don't wanna take too much of it.

*I should add that I was eating in a surplus and was NOT eating very clean when referring to last time I had issues with bloating...It tends to happen when my carbs are higher than they need to be.
    Last edited by AlphaMindz; 06-28-2018 at 09:40 AM.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Cardio and diet controls bloat the best........... try HIIT, that will knock the bloat right out.......

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    All these guys that say .25 eod it doesn't work for me. I run .5 ed or 1 mg eod or ed depending on how I feel. I ran 1 mg ed for two weeks on 750 mgs cyp and sensitive e2 was 26. Works for me everyone is different. 11.7% bf

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    All these guys that say .25 eod it doesn't work for me. I run .5 ed or 1 mg eod or ed depending on how I feel. I ran 1 mg ed for two weeks on 750 mgs cyp and sensitive e2 was 26. Works for me everyone is different. 11.7% bf
    You ran bloods on 1mg adex a day? Was it pharma grade or ugl adex?

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    You ran bloods on 1mg adex a day? Was it pharma grade or ugl adex?
    Straight from the pharmacy

Thread Information