Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RoxRunner

Thread: Steroid Detection through Urinery test

C3RTIFI3D is offline New Member

Exclamation Steroid Detection through Urinery test

Hey guys,

This is my first cycle, currently running Test E and Dbol . I’m 4 weeks in on a 12 week cycle. Dbol at 40mg test E at 3cc per week. The problem is, I am currently re-joining the defence force, and I have a urinery test coming up in about a month or so. I know this test is pretty sensitive from previous experience. I’m wondering if this test will pick high levels of testosterone ? Also, how long would it take for my testosterone to reach a normal level to pass a urinery test in case it does pick up high testosterone level? If I were to stop for a month, would it be a bad idea to continue on my cycle afterwards, or should I just go onto a pct cycle and wait the 12 weeks and start again?

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C3RTIFI3D View Post
    Hey guys,

This is my first cycle, currently running Test E and Dbol. I’m 4 weeks in on a 12 week cycle. Dbol at 40mg test E at 3cc per week. The problem is, I am currently re-joining the defence force, and I have a urinery test coming up in about a month or so. I know this test is pretty sensitive from previous experience. I’m wondering if this test will pick high levels of testosterone? Also, how long would it take for my testosterone to reach a normal level to pass a urinery test in case it does pick up high testosterone level? If I were to stop for a month, would it be a bad idea to continue on my cycle afterwards, or should I just go onto a pct cycle and wait the 12 weeks and start again?
    It depends on what they're looking for. If they're looking for AAS, you'll need to wait. Test E can be detected for up to 3 months and Dbol is 5-6 weeks. Being four weeks into your cycle, dbol should be gone from your system in about 48 hours except for the markers they leave behind.. Test E is the long ester so it'll be with you almost 90 days before you clear the test. The markers will be gone by then as well... Based on my math...
    C3RTIFI3D likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I highly doubt they will check your testosterone levels . They're prob looking for illicit drugs and medications.

Thread Information