1sttime is offline New Member

Blood work Results, concerns, thoughts, advice

a9fd7d0b-3dec-4cab-968a-935f644aa624.pdf

For some reason my posts keep disappearing. I have attached my blood work. I would appreciate any insight if its good or bad what to change and how. Also, I'm on TRT I inject 2 x's a week .3ml of test cyp, inject, .3ml 3x's HCG . This is all obtained through a commercial pharmacy. I'm not really experiencing any change in strength of muscle size/tone etc.. What can I add to this to gain lean size and strength? I read and read on here there is a ton of info its been awesome.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long after pinning did you do your bloods? You might want to lower your trt dose just a bit and get your estrogen in check. Post in the TRT section for better responses. Was that a sensitive estradiol test?

Post the concentrations of your test and HCG per ml.

Try and get your TRT protocol working before you cycle. What did your doc say about your bloods?

1sttime is offline New Member
    here are photos of the exact meds I have; the hcg is diluted with 5ml of BAT. water and its .3ml 3 x's a week
    the Test is .3 2x's a week. I injected the test on a saturday had bloods done on monday.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	66 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	173315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.PNG 
Views:	44 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	173316

Doc was concerned about estrogen level wants to reduce trt to .2 2x's a week. told me to take DIM and if next time its still high will look at anastrazole.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do what your doctor tells you and get your protocol sorted out first. Don't start any cycle as it will skew your bloodwork. When you have this completed and your doc only wants yearly bloods, follow this guide to a T https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sttime View Post
    a9fd7d0b-3dec-4cab-968a-935f644aa624.pdf

For some reason my posts keep disappearing. I have attached my blood work. I would appreciate any insight if its good or bad what to change and how. Also, I'm on TRT I inject 2 x's a week .3ml of test cyp, inject, .3ml 3x's HCG. This is all obtained through a commercial pharmacy. I'm not really experiencing any change in strength of muscle size/tone etc.. What can I add to this to gain lean size and strength? I read and read on here there is a ton of info its been awesome.
    From the bw you seem to be in good shape, except for the estrogen. Please control it with AI.

TRT will only gives you changes in strength and muscle size if you have been with low T for a long time.

Thread Information