cajun2577 is offline New Member

QV Enanth in delt Hurts????

I heard that it hurts. I am doing 750 and doing in the glutes now and it isn't bad but i heard that in the delt hurts b/c of the BA. I am going to do 3/4 c in one and 3/4 c in the other. What do yall think and can i do this on monday and then Thurs in the same spot??

cajun

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Qv Enan hurts in any spot, especialy delts a smaller muscle when using high mgs!!!!!

I'm going to spend the extra buck to get less pain next time!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be fine..... Just warm up the oil and inject it slowly and keep the pin steady. Give each site at least a week before hitting it again.

skii96 is offline Member
    Yeah thats why when i use QV test i stick with their cyp, no pain at all. As for your enan depending on how much you are using, rotating between your quads and glutes you should be fine.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt stick enan in my delts, but I dont see anything wrong with it. I rotate my glutes and my quads with no pain or soreness.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i do 2cc in my delts every week. the delts hurt me less then the glutes. give it a light massage after the shot.a little soreness the next day but nothing to stop you from training.

Ok well i am gonna give it a try tomorrow morning. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Man i can't wait. Does everybody else get this happy when they are going to shoot the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun2577
    . . Does everybody else get this happy when they are going to shoot the next day.
    Not as much as I did when I first started.

Well did it this morning and it went in smooth as hell but aspriation sucks that is hard. When I did it I somekinda way got air in it and had to start over with a new needle. Now I can feel it in there but it isn't that bad just a little knoty. Well I will let you yall know how it feels tomorrow. Peace!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun2577
    Well did it this morning and it went in smooth as hell but aspriation sucks that is hard. When I did it I somekinda way got air in it and had to start over with a new needle. Now I can feel it in there but it isn't that bad just a little knoty. Well I will let you yall know how it feels tomorrow. Peace!!
    I get air everytime I aspiate. I think you are suspose to. It is the blood that you dont want to see.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The new batches shouldn't hurt...

Thread Information