• 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By usernamewastaken
  • 3 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By usernamewastaken

Thread: T3/albuterol/ketotifen cycle - "skinny-fat guy"

AndreiCCC is offline New Member

T3/albuterol/ketotifen cycle - "skinny-fat guy"

Hello everyone.

My name is Andrew, 24yo, 175cm (5 feet, 8.9 inches), 70kg(154.3 lbs).

I am endomorphic(I think), a "skinny-fat" guy. I have 2 pics attached.

I want to try a 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off - 2 weeks on cycle of T3+albuterol+ketotifen because
    1. Cannot lose the fat around of my belly, despite the fact I have skinny arms, legs, etc.
    2. I have tried cardio alone (with a low carbs diet) - good results, but not for my abdomen ....
    The overall program will be for 3 months.

Every "non-drugs" cycle: diet, cardio, HIIT cardio, etc. didn't help me to lose the fat around my belly (entire area from the chest to the pelvis).

Cycle
    T3: 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25(mcg/day) (2 weeks)
    Albuterol(salbutamol): 4/4/4/8/8/8/12/12/12/8/8/8/4/4 (mg/day) (2 weeks)
    Ketotifen: 1mg before night (starting in the second week of the cycle, and continuing for 3 weeks)
    === 2 weeks off ===
    repeat.

I have "experience" with Euthyrox 100 (I had hypoth at 5 years old) - I took it around 7-8 years. No more hypoth. (tested my fT4, T3, TSH)

Workout - 3 months
    Just cardio - on a fitness bike. At the first I want just to lose the weight. (I have no muscles to lose, from T3...)
    HIIT workout: 20 minutes x 3 times/every day.
    Every 20 minute workout: ratio 40 seconds sprint (30km/h) : 20 seconds rest(5-10km/h)

Diet
    Hypocaloric diet (but enough to give energy for cardio workout). For example:
    - chicken breast (200-300g) with vegetable salad
    - beef breast (another day).

Questions
    1. What is your opinion about this cycle ? Need some changes at the HIIT workout/or T3+/-albuterol cycle?
    2. About a realistic expectation: Where should I get? Maybe, a good picture could help me to have an idea where should I get ... (Somewhere, around the third picture?)
    3. An idea about my BF? I haven't tested my BF, I will try to get the % using the monitor, next week.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T3/albuterol/ketotifen cycle - "skinny-fat guy"-1.jpg   T3/albuterol/ketotifen cycle - "skinny-fat guy"-2.jpg   T3/albuterol/ketotifen cycle - "skinny-fat guy"-3.jpg  
    Last edited by AndreiCCC; 06-29-2018 at 08:45 AM.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need drugs to achieve your goals man. First thing you should start working on is building some muscle mass. The more muscle your body holds the easier it is for you to stay lean as muscle is thermogenic.

You have the classic skinny fat physique and a lot of guys will approach this buy doing more cardio and cutting their calories even more when a much better approach is to start hitting the weights and let your body grow into the fat, so to speak, and as you add muscle to your frame, the fat will gradually start to disperse..Once you achieve a balanced physique by adding lean muscle mass then you can focus on just cutting body fat if you're trying to get shredded, but I assure you you're gonna want to build more muscle first. It will make the whole process more efficient and your physique will also look much better with some more muscle on it.
    AndreiCCC likes this.

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    You can't lose fat because there's no need to,gain some muscle then try to get them sweet abs.

And btw from pic 1/2 to 3 is a big difference,you did lose belly fat but you don't have enough muscle mass on the abs for them to show.
    AndreiCCC likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Why are you leaner on your 3rd pic?

Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    And btw from pic 1/2 to 3 is a big difference,you did lose belly fat but you don't have enough muscle mass on the abs for them to show.
    Guys, the 3rd pic is my target. Is not me

I am in the 1st and 2nd one. The 3rd pic is the target, after 3 months of cutting. Is it a realistic target?

Hmmm, I cannot follow a gym class (until September, at least). Then, you say, I should wait these 3 months (without doing cardio HIIT, cutting, etc. at home), and in September to begin bulking? I thought I can be leaner before starting bulking, but I will listen your recommendations
    Last edited by AndreiCCC; 06-30-2018 at 05:53 AM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I find it hard to believe your stats. We are about same height and I didn't look like that even the time I used to weight 56kg. In avi, I'm only 78kg.

Have you ever tested your T levels?

About your cycle, it's sounds like suicide to me, figuratively speaking.

Yep . Those are my stats .... 175cm and 70kg... and I look as you seen....

I haven't tested my testosterone levels . Just TSH, T3, fT4 (because I had hypothyroidism). Now, it's okay.

I have thought about these cycle, because, as you can see, I have a very ugly fat around my abdomen.... By the way, I think it's harder to start bulking (doing exercises) with these fat - this is why I want to achieve the target (the 3rd pic), and then, starting bulking.

But, your advice at first!
    Last edited by AndreiCCC; 06-30-2018 at 06:03 AM.

If you do decide to start the cicle,although for your goals you need like 3 months in the gym and a good diet i would go for test only and READ a lot from the forum.Learn about Pct serms AI,diet,diet when on ,during pct etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiCCC View Post
    I have thought about these cycle, because, as you can see, I have a very ugly fat around my abdomen....
    You don't. And reason why you can't get any leaner is cause you lack muscle mass to boost your metabolic rate with. Despite of this the concept of "I got no muscle to loose" too is laughable. Forcing matter via the adrenergics can end you up looking like a nazi camp inmate with marasmus or a girl with anorexia.

I'm fvcking serious, don't attempt this. I'd suggest you look into your T levels and build some muscle first if you wish to seek a shredded look down the road.
    Mr.BB, AndreiCCC and hollowedzeus like this.

Okay. I will change my target then ! I will wait until I can follow a gym room...

Okay. I will change my target then ! I will wait until I can follow a gym room...
    Start doing some bodyweight exercises.No reason to not do anything for 3 months.
    AndreiCCC likes this.

This should be another question (another thread), but I will try to ask here:

Beside "free" exercises, what "tools" are ok (and effective), for an indoor (home) workout ?

1. Chest expander (for arms, and for the chest) https://www.amazon.com/Ihuniu-Expand.../dp/B00DB0RI88
    2, Ganter set (arms): https://www.decathlon.ro/set-gantere...d_8018574.html

Something else?

This should be another question (another thread), but I will try to ask here:

Beside "free" exercises, what "tools" are ok (and effective), for an indoor (home) workout ?

1. Chest expander (for arms, and for the chest) https://www.amazon.com/Ihuniu-Expand.../dp/B00DB0RI88
    2, Ganter set (arms): https://www.decathlon.ro/set-gantere...d_8018574.html

Something else?
    Are you from romania?Since 2nd link is from a romanian shop.Same here if you are.

You need to stop hypocaloric dieting and let your metabolism recover. HIIT should help with that but your 3x daily routine is manic, no more than once daily and introduce some resistance training instead.

Those you linked are useless for the most part. Seek knowledge first thing, check this out - https://exrx.net/Lists/Directory - there's body parts listed and every link leads to what exercises you can do with a determinate tool what's of interest of you is body weight exercises.

For example, you wish to do dips you can use two chairs. Reverse push ups I used to do them by grabbing a table edge. Use some creativity.

You want to do anything weighted, make a bulgarian sandbag or purchase an empty one to fill (cheaper option), see online what you can do with just a bag.

Good luck and have some fun.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Steak and potatoes buddy......gotta get your diet in order......if you want help let me know I will give you a solid basic guide to build a good base.

At this point, I wouldn't worry about the fat. I'd concentrate on gaining muscle. You will burn energy to build muscle, energy that may come from your fat storage. It will depend of how much energy you expend and the food that you eat. Build muscle first, then you can worry about cutting down fat. The cycle you have right now will cut fat and will cut muscle. You don't want to lose any muscle right now. Get in the gym and work up a strong exercise routine. As your body adjusts to the workload you may be surprised that your fat will magically disappear as your muscles appear.

Thread Information