Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By newbie2017
  • 1 Post By gymffiti
  • 5 Post By Mr.BB
  • 4 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Phoenixphysique

Thread: Stimulants on cycle

  1. #1
    newbie2017's Avatar
    newbie2017 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31

    Stimulants on cycle

    Can anyone shed some light on the effects of the use of stimulants on cycle, or point me to a thread or some info.

    Iím referring to caffeine in things like pre-workout formulas and energy drinks etc. I know caffeine dehydrates and probably causes high blood pressure.

    Long story short I experienced rapid heart beat and loss of breath in the gym sometimes during my first cycle. I felt like I had to calm myself down and like it was a struggle to get enough oxygen during sets. I told myself to just cut out the pre but it always got me so pumped and I didnít want to stop taking it.

    32 yr male - in and out of the gym for yrs
    5-9 155
    Bmr 1620
    Tdee 3079
    Normal bloods - high natty test at 964 E2 38.7

    1st cycle in Jan 2018 15 weeks
    Test E 250mg twice/week
    Hcg 250iu twice/week
    600mg daily NAC
    Daily multivitamin
    Tablespoon creatine a day
    Almost 1 gallon water a day. Stayed pretty thirsty.

    Had shit gear. Peak test was 1500 after like 5 weeks and found another source. Shoulda just dropped the cycle and started fresh but ya know...

    Had Adex and planned on taking .25mg every other day. Mid cycle bloods with no AI showed E2 lowered from 38.7 to 32 with no AI. Weird right?

    Need diet improvement. Never enough calories for my metabolism. I love my energy drink(s) in the morning.

    Had my Nolva and Clomid and never did my PCT. Honestly I made excuses because my 1st source sucked I told myself maybe the AI sux too. Didnít want to take the pills and stories of sides bothered me however I know how important PCT is.

    I want to run another cycle soon and Iím thinking I should try to drink a coffee in the morning instead of 2 monsters and not take the pre-workout. Need to pull labs.

    Thoughts comments concerns

  2. #2
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,422
    I stopped at the part where you said you experienced rapid heart beat and had to stop.
    I'm in nursing school. My outlook is that I improve myself for a better life so that I can better enjoy life. Hence, life matters and I am biased toward making it last long and provide me with a quality experience.
    Here are some reasons that you can use to discount my advice.
    1. Your present circumstance is more important than living a healthy life.
    2. Doing both AAS (STroke volume-some debate it-H&H) and stimulants (Heart rate) is going to result in your untimely death but also insure that your seed will find many a foothold (ie, your sacrificing yourself for your descendants and know this is the bargain you are making).
    3. You enjoy feeling like a rat, in a cage which delivers electric shocks to you (stimulating your Autonomic nervous system-fight or flight) while you take substance which increase the viscosity of your blood.
    4. You get it
    If one of those extreme circumstances apply to you, welcome, walk it and talk it for the rest of the time that you participate in our forum. If none of those extreme circumstances apply to you, welcome, you have to do it the (EASY WAY truly-it is the easy way, brother) hard way, just like the rest of us.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  3. #3
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,422
    You can cycle. Stimulants aren't at all worth the cost to your body when you consider that a good diet accomplished more in the short and long run.

  4. #4
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    Cialis, non stimulant and you have the best pump of your life. Take 5mgs 30mins prior to workout.....problem solved

  5. #5
    newbie2017's Avatar
    newbie2017 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks guys! Yes I’ve heard good things about Cialis. I actually planned on taking 5mg a day with my next cycle. I’m going to dump the other sh#%

    Not to be a smartass but if stimulants and AAS are so dangerous if used together why haven’t I found any information about it? Maybe I haven’t looked thoroughly enough on this forum or elsewhere, or maybe it’s common sense? I have always used pre workout prior to AAS. Just trying to gain some knowledge and I would like to remain healthy. Life matters to me. I have goals. I also wanna crush them.
    Last edited by newbie2017; 06-29-2018 at 11:22 PM.
    Quester likes this.

  6. #6
    gymffiti's Avatar
    gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    210
    Re Stimulants & Rapid Heart Beat -

    I'm no Doctor, but my personal experience ...

    I've suffered from the unfortunate combination of panic attacks & fatigue, for most of my life (Low T playing a role in that)

    Obviously cutting out caffeine has helped with my rapid heart beat / panic attack problems


    I've also discovered something less obvious ...

    When I used to drink a lot of coffee with honey, I didn't really get the energy boost I wanted. But now I've switched from honey to sugar (demerara), I have a much more sustained energy throughout the day ... Even with decaf

    It sounds counter intuitive, but it works for me.

    Maybe I'm just weird lol
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  7. #7
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Your natty testosterone was in the 900's and you went into a worthless cycle??

    With a 155lbs frame??

    Geez that was a mistake

  8. #8
    Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    306
    I don't think it's a good idea to include strong stimulants in your cycle: you may go crazy - too much stimulation in my opinion.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2017 View Post
    Thanks guys! Yes I’ve heard good things about Cialis. I actually planned on taking 5mg a day with my next cycle. I’m going to dump the other sh#%

    Not to be a smartass but if stimulants and AAS are so dangerous if used together why haven’t I found any information about it? Maybe I haven’t looked thoroughly enough on this forum or elsewhere, or maybe it’s common sense? I have always used pre workout prior to AAS. Just trying to gain some knowledge and I would like to remain healthy. Life matters to me. I have goals. I also wanna crush them.
    I've run ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) and Clen /T3 stacks on cycle with Test a number of times. I'm constantly drenching 3 towels per workout and gasping for breath after every set. People must think I'm dying of a heart attach. But I look damn lean. LOL

  10. #10
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    If you drink any tea or coffee it will dehydrate you ... hence you NEED to drink more water.
    “Almost a gallon” is no where enough when you are training ... especially on a cycle.
    While training you will obviously feel a heavy heart beat especially when doing compound work.

    Someone mentioned cialis low dose which is a good way to keep you stable and give you good pumps.
    Coffee ( I would only do a cup ) as a pre work out should be good.

    Keep hydrated.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  11. #11
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Caffeine in general causes me anxiety, rapid heart rate, etc.
    I bought 200mg caffeine capsules and pour out half. Just enough energy to get me up and out to the gym and improve endurance.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  12. #12
    newbie2017's Avatar
    newbie2017 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks!

  13. #13
    newbie2017's Avatar
    newbie2017 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your natty testosterone was in the 900's and you went into a worthless cycle??

    With a 155lbs frame??

    Geez that was a mistake
    Yeah because we all intend to go into a worthless cycle. I hope your joking. I had shit gear bro and it was actually from a very popular source with lots of great labs from people on this forum to prove it in the past but they suck now.
    Last edited by newbie2017; 07-06-2018 at 04:29 PM.

  14. #14
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2017 View Post
    Yeah because we all intend to go into a worthless cycle. I hope your joking. I had shit gear bro and it was actually from a very popular source with lots of great labs from people on this forum to prove it in the past but they suck now.
    Nothing to joke about people messing their hormones.

    You say it yourself in the post that your diet needs improvement, steroids are not a substitute for good diet and hard training, once you go off the gear you will lose whatever gains you got if you dont eat right.Plus there is always the chance of screwing your hormones and lose even more muscle (and health) than you started with.

    If you ever do more bw, check the free testosterone . Some ppl have high total testosterone but the most important free testosterone is lowish cause of high SHBG.

  15. #15
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I stopped at the part where you said you experienced rapid heart beat and had to stop.
    I'm in nursing school. My outlook is that I improve myself for a better life so that I can better enjoy life. Hence, life matters and I am biased toward making it last long and provide me with a quality experience.
    Here are some reasons that you can use to discount my advice.
    1. Your present circumstance is more important than living a healthy life.
    2. Doing both AAS (STroke volume-some debate it-H&H) and stimulants (Heart rate) is going to result in your untimely death but also insure that your seed will find many a foothold (ie, your sacrificing yourself for your descendants and know this is the bargain you are making).
    3. You enjoy feeling like a rat, in a cage which delivers electric shocks to you (stimulating your Autonomic nervous system-fight or flight) while you take substance which increase the viscosity of your blood.
    4. You get it
    If one of those extreme circumstances apply to you, welcome, walk it and talk it for the rest of the time that you participate in our forum. If none of those extreme circumstances apply to you, welcome, you have to do it the (EASY WAY truly-it is the easy way, brother) hard way, just like the rest of us.
    Hey Quester- itís great having people like you around. Especially for the people that compete. We push things to the edge. We need someone like you around to keep it real!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,173
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've run ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) and Clen/T3 stacks on cycle with Test a number of times. I'm constantly drenching 3 towels per workout and gasping for breath after every set. People must think I'm dying of a heart attach. But I look damn lean. LOL
    EC stack is the best IMO. You do need to be careful because you can do too much and come close to dying. I would never recommending to exceed 100 of ephedrine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  17. #17
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Don't combine stimulants with tren , that's a disaster and you may end up killing things.

  18. #18
    Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've run ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) and Clen/T3 stacks on cycle with Test a number of times. I'm constantly drenching 3 towels per workout and gasping for breath after every set. People must think I'm dying of a heart attach. But I look damn lean. LOL
    What exactly does the aspirin do?

    I used to take ephedrine and caffeine pills when I worked nights at a club.

    Recently started playing around with dosages of caffeine and ephedrine on cycle definitely noticing results.

    Just wish it didn't have such a negative effect on my liver

  19. #19
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    What exactly does the aspirin do?

    I used to take ephedrine and caffeine pills when I worked nights at a club.

    Recently started playing around with dosages of caffeine and ephedrine on cycle definitely noticing results.

    Just wish it didn't have such a negative effect on my liver
    Supposedly the aspirin works to prolong the effect, but I take low dose aspirin everyday anyway for general health

  20. #20
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    What exactly does the aspirin do?

    I used to take ephedrine and caffeine pills when I worked nights at a club.

    Recently started playing around with dosages of caffeine and ephedrine on cycle definitely noticing results.

    Just wish it didn't have such a negative effect on my liver
    The aspirin will thin your blood. Studies show that the aspirin does have an effect on the weight loss for obese people only while using ephedrine and caffeine . There was no effect observed for non obese people .

  21. #21
    Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The aspirin will thin your blood. Studies show that the aspirin does have an effect on the weight loss for obese people only while using ephedrine and caffeine . There was no effect observed for non obese people .

    Figured it had something to do with thinning blood.

    The fat loss is a bonus for obese people

    Thanx

  22. #22
    Phoenixphysique is offline GH wanna-b wait I am him! Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    9
    Hi

    I am not sure if you're asking if you should be taking it or if its the cause? In any case , it's definitely your special little drink causing all the concerns . I would cut it out immediately and to be honest , i'd put that money into things that matter IE fish oils , quality fibre supplements and the health supplements to protect yourself . It never ceases to amaze me how quick everyone is to buy preworkout drinks , BCAAs , protein powder and all the other nonsense that is not needed . When i ask them for their blood work apon retaining me though , they never seem to have it or a reputable source they already use to get it . I would spend the cash on clinics and your health supplements and throw out the stimulants . You're destroying your Adrenal glands with this garbage , you're on gear and so why you need this is beyond me to begin with when your RBC is probably pretty high . If you need that kind of junky high to get a workout done , i think more importantly , assess your goals and why you're doing this to begin with , spark some of that old passion back up and if you want a little kick , have some coffee every now and again pre workout to make a big personal record or do something important , not just to get you through a workout or because you like feeling jacked up . If you wanna feel jacked up , pay your local sky diving place to show you a good time, the gym is for passion , pain and dedication .

    This is how i feel and what i think needs to happen , i hope it works out , clean the system out though seriously , let things reset a bit .
    charger69 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •