HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

bloating on fina/prop

today was my 8th day on a fina/prop cycle and i just added in winny about 2 days ago ! im already starting to get a little bloated in the face, people are starting to notice a little bit of a change in my face but not my body ! if i take an anti-es will it get rid of the bloating in my face? if so what kind of anti-es do you recommend me to take ? i have to get rid of the bloating in my face, it's a must !

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Depend of what you can get... the best is arimidex or liquidex, also proviron will give you goods results for the buck, use nolvadex only if you can't get something else because it affect your gains (a little).....
    So Arimidex 1mg/day or Proviron 25mg/day or Nolvadex 10mg/day

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Before help can be offered a little more info is needed. What doses are you running at?

Nolvadex does not hinder gains that is a myth.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed with MBH, doses are important, its hard to say its from the test, but who knows the dose your using, plus the winny works against bload similarly to an anti-e, not to mention is your test dose is low and its from fina an anti-e will not help becuase its not estrogen that fina is aromitizing to, its a progesterone type molecule...best of luck

roch is offline Member
    you could also be getting bloated from all the liquids and foods you should be consuming at this phase.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    im shooting at about 100 mg of both fina/prop eod ! using low doses so that the sides arent that bad ! and 50mg/day of winny ! i guess i get bloated very easily because these are not high doses ! so what do you guys think i should do ? o and another question, say if im already bloated will an anti-es get rid of the bloating or just prevent me from gettting more but keep the bloating i already have ?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Are you drinking two gallons of water everyday? You should!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, the bloat is more then likely from the prop. I ahve the same problem with prop. I bloatup in the face and i get all red. Best thing for water retention is femara. Arimidex and Nolv are also good.

OG

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    So Arimidex 1mg/day

IMO that is way too high, you can get by with .25mg/day or in his case .25mg eod. He has bloat not gyno.

Thread Information