Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: What’s normal after pinning in quads for first time?

jgv1231 is offline New Member

What’s normal after pinning in quads for first time?

I’m posting for my boyfriend because he’s too stubborn to ask so sorry if I don’t use the correct terms. He’s on his first cycle/8th week of testosterone but about a year ago he did 2 cycles of Tren . So, usually I stick him in his glutes but he was getting a slight bump afterward which I learned was normal but he said this never happened with the Tren. On Monday 6/25 he switched up where he pins and did it himself in his quads and within 8 hours he had a huge knot in his thigh, his entire thigh was swollen, and red. The next day his entire leg was red, swollen and warm. The swelling has gone down slightly and I had antibiotics at home that he started taking plus Motrin. Just wondering if this is normal and if so how long does this last? Or when should we start to worry? He doesn’t have a fever or any other symptoms of having an infection other than his leg being warm.

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    From what i understood from my post it is normal if you hit a nerve(which i most likely did).Same happend to me friday,huge swollen bump there.

Where at on your quad did you pin? Just wondering if it was around the same area

Yes in the upper right quadrant.Btw i use only 1 needle i don't pull the AAS with 1 needle and switch the needle(which you should do because it enters easier apperently)

Yea he only uses one needle too.

I have a big smile on my face as I write this post. Yes, it's pretty normal to have such a reaction in the first thigh pin. It's virgin muscle you're pinning. I had the exact same thing when I pinned my quads for the first time. I was literally hobbling around for 3 days looks for sympathy any where I could find it. LOL

Hang it there, it'll pass. Just make sure that you clean the surface for 30 seconds vigorously with an alcohol swab before the injection. Get some ice on it for your BF and give him lots of loves.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I have a big smile on my face as I write this post. Yes, it's pretty normal to have such a reaction in the first thigh pin. It's virgin muscle you're pinning. I had the exact same thing when I pinned my quads for the first time. I was literally hobbling around for 3 days looks for sympathy any where I could find it. LOL

Hang it there, it'll pass. Just make sure that you clean the surface for 30 seconds vigorously with an alcohol swab before the injection. Get some ice on it for your BF and give him lots of loves.
    Oh sorry I didn't see you said he pins in quads. I thought glutes. Ignore my previous posts.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I have to agree quads will get used to it but it takes some time. The best spot for me is up high and outside about were your pants pocket would be

Thread Information