Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Estradiol too high. Mid cycle blood work results

MrRightT is offline Junior Member

Estradiol too high. Mid cycle blood work results

Hey everyone ,
    Just got the results from my mid-cycle blood work .
    Testosterone >1500 HIGH
    Lh<.2
    Fsh <.2
    Estradiol 57.9 HIGH

Looks like I need to increase my arimidex . Please let me know your guys thoughts and what I should bump it up to. Currently at .25mg eod. Was thinking of going to .5mg eod

100mg test prop eod
    .25mg arimidex eod
    40mg Winstrol
    Starting week five

Starting weigh:184
    Current weight :193

6’1

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is your arimidex pharma grade? Was the estradiol test the sensitive one?

Be wary of low E sides. If they appear then try a different dosing protocol. Try dissolving your arimidex in alcohol at some concentration so you can get exact dosing. If it isn't pharmaceutical grade then don't be surprised if you need a different dose on another cycle with a different arimidex

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Of what I have heard nolva can be even more effective to suppress estradiol levels. It should be also cheapeir, though sometimes (rarely) may cause jaundice (you have included an oral in your cycle...), good luck!

Have you included any liver support, maybe an overcounter product called liv52?
    Last edited by Testlolblast; 07-01-2018 at 07:39 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    Of what I have heard nolva can be even more effective to suppress estradiol levels. It should be also cheapeir, though sometimes (rarely) may cause jaundice (you have included an oral in your cycle...), good luck!

Have you included any liver support, maybe an overcounter product called liv52?
    You heard it wrong. Nolvadex does nothing to reduce estradiol levels, it's effect is very different.

You're taking 350mg/wk of Test and .25mg/eod of Adex. I'm a little surprised your E2 is high. I would increase the Adex to .5mg/eod. That seem more Adex then I would expect to work with 350mg/wk of Test.

MrRightT is offline Junior Member
    Hey thanks for the reply . I’m using Geneva pharm test and arimidex . My thoughts exactly on the arimidex . I know the test is working but this is my first cycle so maybe I’m more sensitive to aromitization but I decided to do .5e3d so my weekly dose is 1.5 rather than 1. The sensitive e2 test is 72 bucks so really don’t want to have to test again but I suppose it’s worth it . Haven’t seen any side effects whatsoever throughout the cycle but I’m up ten lbs so no complaints so far !

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You're taking 350mg/wk of Test and .25mg/eod of Adex. I'm a little surprised your E2 is high. I would increase the Adex to .5mg/eod. That seem more Adex then I would expect to work with 350mg/wk of Test.
    Would it be a fair assumption if someone was taking 750mg/wk of Test E .50mg/eod of Adex would be a reasonable dosage to start off with?

Then adjust according to mid cycle Bloods
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 07-04-2018 at 09:17 AM. Reason: SP

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    Would it be a fair assumption if someone was taking 750mg/wk of Test E .50mg/eod of Adex would be a reasonable dosage to start off with?

Then adjust according to mid cycle Bloods
    I would still stick with .25mg/oed until the mid-cycle blood work. If you're getting phara Adex, it should be ok with that dose.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You heard it wrong. Nolvadex does nothing to reduce estradiol levels, it's effect is very different.
    Ok, thanks! I will take it in consideration.

Thread Information