Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boricuarage78

Thread: Feeling awful (High Estrogen)

boricuarage78 is offline Junior Member

Feeling awful (High Estrogen)

Sup fellas.

Long time since i post.

Anyways a few weeks ago i was on prop 500mgs weekly and test e 300 mgs. I was really slacking on my AI maybe like half a tablet of adex a week.
    Yea dumb move.
    2 weeks ago I was on vacation in egypt. So a week before egypt i dropped the prop and did only test e 200 mgs on shot.
    Then the day before we flew i took one more shot of e ; since the trip was only a week. I took .5 adex only one time in the trip.
    Came back did back last monfay and legs on Tuesday. I felt like shit the day later,but i just thought i was overtrained and burnt out my cns. Had blood work done that following week and got my result a couple days ago. Well lo and behold my estrogen levels are 117. No wonder why I feel like shit.
    I never had the symptoms of high e2. My libido was high, im not prome to gyno, no bloat etc... just feeling worn down like a low grade fever, weak and feel mental.
    Im also tapering off my valium so that can also play a big role.
    I started taking .5mgs adex ED the last few days, but damn i have some ups and downs. Feel like im about to go crazy. I also have aromasin on hand. Its all pharma grade.
    Should i stick to adex or switch to aromasin. Yoi guys think in a few days i will feel.better as my hormones adjust?
    I post my blood work.
    Sorry in advance with the grammar, run on sentence or whatever. I can barely concentrate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by boricuarage78; 07-12-2018 at 02:26 PM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take a consistent dose and it will level out, don't go nuts with AIs that will bite you in the ass. You take too much AI now, you feel better tomorrow, and then a couple days later you have so much arimidex built up you have the opposite problem lol.

Your hemoglobin/hematocrit is in the upper range. If you were on doctor prescribed TRT your doc would take you off TRT until your test drops and your H/H drops. Donate blood too. If it keeps going higher over time then obviously your weekly dose of 200mg is too much (it actually is).

I get my test and AI scripted fron my GP. Last blood work was a few months ago and HCT was 54, test value was over 2000 and e2 was a lil over the normal range. On 250mgs a week.
    He told me either lower my dose, give blood or drop the test completely. So i got off for a couple of months.
    The only reason why i took bloods this time is because i was testing a vial from a sponsor.
    Think im will just lower it to 150mgs split shots and .25mgs adex ED.
    As you said. I ain't trying to crash my e2.
    Been getting morning wood so it's seems to work, but still feel like dog shyt every now and then.

Last edited by boricuarage78; 07-12-2018 at 03:57 PM.

I wish they had an e2 monitor you can just buy at the pharmacy like the glucose monitors lol

timzanemuscle likes this.

Update!!

Last night i had high anxiety and mostly irritated. I just wanted to jump off the balcony... not feeling so well, but not bad enough to work out.
    Woke up this morning and no wood.. did i crash my estrogens this fast now?!

Should i stop the adex till I'm stable again? So far i taking 1.5mgs since my blood work.

I guess i find out tonight when my girl here.

Fok i feel like such a noob!!

Thread Information