BEEF is offline Associate Member

4o Mg Of Nolvadex Is Not Working What Should I Do

im on the sixth week of my ten week cycle . l i have been nolvadex at 20mg through out the cycle and i ran out, for about 4 or 5 days and ever since my tits have been burnig itching
    its been a week since i been on the nolvadex at 40 mg and no change what should i do

my cycle
    sus1-10 500 mg
    dbol1-4 35 mg

Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization of estrogen. This means it doesnt fight estrogen, just binds and blocks SOME estrogen. What you need is a more powerful anti-aromatizatior, like Aridmex or Proviron , which COMPLETLY defeats Estrogen..not just blocks it. Theres a problem, those 2 anti-estrogens I just mentioned there have terrible side effects such as tiredness, Continous erections...ETC. But you only need to take like 50mg of Aridimex for a week, to comepltly suppress estrogen, then go back on Nolvadex w/ 20mg a day again ok?

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    This is the exact reason why i always stock myself with liquidex and nolvadex . I always rotate the two 1 day liquidex one day nolvadez throughout the whole cycle. Works like a charm. All i can ssay is dont completly drop the nolvadex.

bigtraps is offline Member
    60 mg ed till sides go away.....Then tapper down to 10-20mg ed through clomid therapy, to be safe. Better luck next time.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization of estrogen. This means it doesnt fight estrogen, just binds and blocks SOME estrogen. What you need is a more powerful anti-aromatizatior, like Aridmex or Proviron, which COMPLETLY defeats Estrogen..not just blocks it. Theres a problem, those 2 anti-estrogens I just mentioned there have terrible side effects such as tiredness, Continous erections...ETC. But you only need to take like 50mg of Aridimex for a week, to comepltly suppress estrogen, then go back on Nolvadex w/ 20mg a day again ok?
    50mg of A-dex!!! Complete overkill. Bigtraps has a better solution. I would also run .5mg of A-dex ED.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 07-15-2003 at 07:54 PM.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    femara would be a good choice, i heard that shit is used for cycle consisting of more test but if you are sensitive give it a go.
    i will be running it through my cycle

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well as most said, about nolv, however if you are in a bind up your nolv I had to up mine to 80 mg a day just to keep my nips from itching. I even ran out myself and started taking chyisin, which I had to take almost 1000mg a day but it did help with the gyno until I got my new stock in.
    Try to locate some Armidex/liquidex/femara, this will help and you only need to take alittle bit of it to make it work. Also keeps more free flowing test in your blood, instead of it converting to estrogen. Now don't get me wrong, your body needs estrogen, some but not to much likewise your nips will burn/itch. okay I am getting off the subject. Up your nolv, get some more anti e's. that should do the trick.

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    I use 50 mg of proviron ed during my cycle. I never get bloated or get any syptoms of gyno

Thread Information