Thread: T3 questions

suasponte1983 is offline Junior Member

T3 questions

Hi. Going to use T 3 first time aiming my test-tren -mast cycle. Obviously goal is to cut. Is 3 weeks of T3 would be sufficient to see good resault?
    Thinking week 1-30mcg, week 2-60mcg, week 3-30mcg.
    Also what are the risks of screwing up thyroid function from just 1 cycle. Do you know anybody that tried first time and ended up permanently depending on T3 supplementation for life?

Thanks.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suasponte1983 View Post
    Hi. Going to use T 3 first time aiming my test-tren -mast cycle. Obviously goal is to cut. Is 3 weeks of T3 would be sufficient to see good resault?
    Also what are the risks of screwing up thyroid function from just 1 cycle. Do you know anybody that tried first time and ended up permanently depending on T3 supplementation for life?

Thanks.
    I am by no means an expert, but I will give you the information that I have obtained.
    T3 will stop the thyroid function but it turns back on when you stop .
    To me 30 is no good because your body produces 25. I presently take 100 daily, but I am preparing for a competition. I would say to take 50 for all three weeks.
    I am taking the same cycle presently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run T4 100mcg/ed (equivalent to 25mcg/ed) along with HGH and it does wonders for reducing belly fat. When I cut I run 400mcg/ed with my cutting cycle, generally 300mg/wk Test + 400mg/wk of Mast. Once I made my own T4 capsules and made a HUGE mistake. Instead of .25mg/ed I took 25mg/ed for 4 weeks. I lost 40 lbs in 35 days. It took me 6 weeks but my thyroids went to normal. Healthy thyroids are damn resilient.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I run T4 100mcg/ed (equivalent to 25mcg/ed) along with HGH and it does wonders for reducing belly fat. When I cut I run 400mcg/ed with my cutting cycle, generally 300mg/wk Test + 400mg/wk of Mast. Once I made my own T4 capsules and made a HUGE mistake. Instead of .25mg/ed I took 25mg/ed for 4 weeks. I lost 40 lbs in 35 days. It took me 6 weeks but my thyroids went to normal. Healthy thyroids are damn resilient.

Damn im gonna have to try that on my next cut cycle!! Gonna have to save up for the $5000 worth of t3 though. Jk!

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suasponte1983 View Post

Thanks.

Op i dont know tour experience level. But personally i dont feel test, tren and mast are needed for a cut cycle unless you have a decent amount of muscle mass or you are competing. If you are just an average gym rat 1looking to cut. Just use test and maybe the t3. If you are experienced and have alot of muscle mass disregard my above advice

suasponte1983 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advices. I will try 30-60-60mcg for 3 weeks and see how I feel and what results am I getting.
    Other question I was curious about, how about females? Are female T3 dosages different than male? If so what is a good protocol for female?
    Just asking because I might persuade my GF to jump on it too but without any AAS.
    Thanks!

Thread Information