Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Need help Gyno - First Cycle

Nymastics is offline New Member

Need help Gyno - First Cycle

Hi guys,

This is my first cycle. Starting to get a nightmare..

I can feel a lump under both nipples, and they are starting to get pointy. (I didnt feel before i started my cycle)
    Im experiencing puffy, numb, and tingeling nipples. I think the lumps are growing aswell. They were smaller yesterday.

Currently im taking 40 mg nolva ed and 0.5 adex and still got tingeling and puffy nipples.
    I am om my second injection of 250mg this week. (Week 1 of cycle)

My ai dosage the last days:

day 1: 0.5 adex
    day 2 : none
    day3: 0.5 adex + 20mg nolva
    day 4: 0.5 adex
    day 5: 05. adex + 40mg nolva
    day 6: 0.5 adex + 60 mg nolva
    day 7: Today

Please help me. (I can still get a boner, but not without effort)
    I have nolva, clomid, arimidex , hcg on hand. But Letro is on the way (end of next week)

Stats:
    23 yo
    80kg
    176cm
    12-17% bodyfat
    Last edited by Nymastics; 07-04-2018 at 03:59 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Take 20mg nolvadex ED but do it consistently. You need to have a plan and stick to it, don't do things based how you feel on a specific day.

Stop the messy AI and start 0.25mg EOD, don't miss days.

This drugs take time to act, it's not immediate.

Stop touching your nipples, it just makes it worse.

If you are that worried stop the cycle, there's a certain maturity required to run steroids , you can't panic when you think you feel some side effect, it will just make it worse.
    PT1982 likes this.

Pmft is offline Junior Member
    Is it possible to get gyno that quickly? Im not questioning your knowledge. Just curious. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Take 20mg nolvadex ED but do it consistently. You need to have a plan and stick to it, don't do things based how you feel on a specific day.

If you are that worried stop the cycle, there's a certain maturity required to run steroids, you can't panic when you think you feel some side effect, it will just make it worse.
    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmft View Post
    Is it possible to get gyno that quickly? Im not questioning your knowledge. Just curious. Thanks

No, just read what week he is in lol... He is just feeling the hormonal changes which makes the nipple tickle or a bit sensitive, that not gyno.

Talk about panicking...

Pmft is offline Junior Member
    Yep, week 1 seemed a little early
    No, just read what week he is in lol... He is just feeling the hormonal changes which makes the nipple tickle or a bit sensitive, that not gyno.

Talk about panicking...

Thank you for the reply! I will do that, the lump can have been there before i started maybe. Because i am 100% sure that there is a lump there.

I will try to update this post.

Update:

Day 7:
    Did 0.25mg yesterday, and 20 nolva

Day 8:

Only taken 20 mgs nolva
    I have tried not to touch the lumps, but my left side is starting to hurt if something is going lightly over the nipple.
    Can get an erection with no problem

Help

If you are that worried stop the cycle, there's a certain maturity required to run steroids, you can't panic when you think you feel some side effect, it will just make it worse.
    They are still growing and my weight has skyrocketed. I did not pin my 3rd shot. Do you have any advise to revert this?

Went from 80.6 kg to 82.1 in one day

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymastics View Post
    Hi guys,

This is my first cycle. Starting to get a nightmare..

I can feel a lump under both nipples, and they are starting to get pointy. (I didnt feel before i started my cycle)
    Im experiencing puffy, numb, and tingeling nipples. I think the lumps are growing aswell. They were smaller yesterday.

Currently im taking 40 mg nolva ed and 0.5 adex and still got tingeling and puffy nipples.
    I am om my second injection of 250mg this week. (Week 1 of cycle)

My ai dosage the last days:

day 1: 0.5 adex
    day 2 : none
    day3: 0.5 adex + 20mg nolva
    day 4: 0.5 adex
    day 5: 05. adex + 40mg nolva
    day 6: 0.5 adex + 60 mg nolva
    day 7: Today

Please help me. (I can still get a boner, but not without effort)
    I have nolva, clomid, arimidex , hcg on hand. But Letro is on the way (end of next week)

Stats:
    23 yo
    80kg
    176cm
    12-17% bodyfat
    Can I ask what ester you're using? I haven't come close to doing my first cycle yet (still gaining what info I can on the subject), but it seems impossible to start getting gyno in the first week. If you're using Test Enanthate , which it sounds like you are based on your injection frequency, then there's got to be another explanation (but obviously my opinion is less informed than most).

If you're using a shorter ester like prop, then maybe it's possible if you're ultra-ridiculously sensitive? But after only 2 injections, that still seems utterly impossible, especially since you're taking an AI, and doing so before the test really has a chance to even do anything. If anything, your estrogen should probably be going down without the test acting or having a chance to aromatize yet. Maybe someone with more experience can correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, can you or anyone else explain why you're using nolvadex while on cycle? I haven't heard of anyone doing this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    Can I ask what ester you're using? I haven't come close to doing my first cycle yet (still gaining what info I can on the subject), but it seems impossible to start getting gyno in the first week. If you're using Test Enanthate , which it sounds like you are based on your injection frequency, then there's got to be another explanation (but obviously my opinion is less informed than most).

If you're using a shorter ester like prop, then maybe it's possible if you're ultra-ridiculously sensitive? But after only 2 injections, that still seems utterly impossible, especially since you're taking an AI, and doing so before the test really has a chance to even do anything. If anything, your estrogen should probably be going down without the test acting or having a chance to aromatize yet. Maybe someone with more experience can correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, can you or anyone else explain why you're using nolvadex while on cycle? I haven't heard of anyone doing this yet.
    Im using nolva to for it is supposed to fight for the extra estrogen released in the body.
    The ester is test cypionate . It is para pharma 250 mgs/1ml.

I did take endurobol 2 weeks ago, but 10 mgs a day capsule, and i verified the sealed product number with their homepage (magnuspharma)
    It can be that this was a prohormone, but i havent gotten any stronger or experienced mood swings. So i do not belive it is a prohormone, but i might be wrong.

So im concerned the ai might be fake. It is also para pharma and dragon pharma

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Endurobol, if I'm not mistaken, is one of those "SARMS " that's not really a SARM at all, but I think it's still one of those things that can only be legally sold as a research liquid (I THINK, I know SARMS can only be sold that way legally). I've heard of companies that will try to sell these counterfeit "SARMS" in capsules and will lace them with prohormones, I guess just so that it still gives you some effect. It's possible that this might be one of those cases, but I don't know for sure if Endurobol can only be sold legally as one of those research liquids. If that's the case, it's very possible you've been taking a prohormone before you started your cycle. And if your AI is also fake on top of that, then over the course of 2-3 weeks, I suppose it's possible that you could start getting the sides.

It is my understanding that the effects of steroids and prohormones don't really kick in for at least 2 weeks so that's probably why you weren't getting any stronger or having side effects while using "Endurobol".

The only thing I personally could suggest in the future is to try harder to verify your sources with trustworthy people (maybe the forum mods) in the future. There are rules about that though.

I won't begin to even try to suggest how to deal with the current situation. There are plenty of people who I'm sure can advise you, and since you caught it early enough (I think) then it should be treatable without surgery, But just research and verify your sources more carefully so this doesn't happen in the future (if that's what really happened).

I wish you the best in getting this resolved! I know this is no picnic for you.
    Last edited by Arcānn; 07-07-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    Endurobol, if I'm not mistaken, is one of those "SARMS " that's not really a SARM at all, but I think it's still one of those things that can only be legally sold as a research liquid (I THINK, I know SARMS can only be sold that way legally). I've heard of companies that will try to sell these counterfeit "SARMS" in capsules and will lace them with prohormones, I guess just so that it still gives you some effect. It's possible that this might be one of those cases, but I don't know for sure if Endurobol can only be sold legally as one of those research liquids. If that's the case, it's very possible you've been taking a prohormone before you started your cycle. And if your AI is also fake on top of that, then over the course of 2-3 weeks, I suppose it's possible that you could start getting the sides.

It is my understanding that the effects of steroids and prohormones don't really kick in for at least 2 weeks so that's probably why you weren't getting any stronger or having side effects while using "Endurobol".

The only thing I personally could suggest in the future is to try harder to verify your sources with trustworthy people (maybe the forum mods) in the future. There are rules about that though.

I won't begin to even try to suggest how to deal with the current situation. There are plenty of people who I'm sure can advise you, and since you caught it early enough (I think) then it should be treatable without surgery, But just research and verify your sources more carefully so this doesn't happen in the future (if that's what really happened).

I wish you the best in getting this resolved! I know this is no picnic for you.
    Thank you man! This was not a good start for me, so hope someone can see this and learn from my mistakes.

If someone got any advice, please let me know. I do have ordered letro, but it isnt coming until next week...

Thread Information