Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Help getting off testosterone

Krg
    Krg is offline New Member

Help getting off testosterone

Hello my first time ever posted or joining a website like this I’m a 40-year-old male who had some consistent working out in my 20s and early 30s took some time off and recently got back into it about two years ago had a couple of people that I know introduced me to testosterone injections and because I was not seeing Gaines I decided to give it a try. I started off with bio test 400 mg that lasted me about seven weeks I went through that starting at 200 mg twice a week and then went up to about 300 twice a week until that Vial was gone and then switch to sustanon 350. I was up to about 300 Mtg twice a week I’ve currently been on that for about four weeks now so I believe I’m on my 12th week the reason I want to stop is because I’m starting to get some really bad anxiety and panic attacks that I can only attribute to the testosterone. I have begun weaning myself down I am now down to less than 300 mg once a week. I want to come off and try to do it the right way and get my levels as close back to natural as possible which I understand may not happen I just don’t know what the best plan is. I read things about Clomid and all the nolvadax and I have no way of getting a hold of any of those I can’t be exactly honest with my personal care physician because she has been against it And would not give me testosterone replacement therapy when I asked for it. We did do a test an my level was 350 when I started. if there’s anybody out there that can please just give me some pointers to come down off of this as easy as possible the anxiety and panic attacks become too much and I am just all set I want to Move on. Anybody that took the time to read this I greatly appreciate any feedback you can give me and I just don’t know how to come up with the Clomid or how bad it’s going to be to come off and should I even bother weaning down. thanks

Weaning off of Testosterone is easy, just stop taking it. Wait 2 weeks and run a full PCT with Clomid @ 100mg/ed for the first week and 50mg/ed for 3 more weeks. You should also run Nolvadex @ 40mg/ed for the first week and 20mg/ed for the next 3 weeks. Simple
    Mr.BB likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If your levels were 350 naturally, then odds are you will end up at the same or lower when you come off the test. Your anxiety could be a sign of high estrogen levels. what state are you in? Can you do private bloods?
    Find a doc that will look more into trt for you. Sounds like your current doc is useless in that department.
    Krg likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be very useful for you to include paragraphs in your post.

In a computer its totally unreadable.

Krg
    Thank you guys for your input. Octaneforce I believe you are right I had not been running an ai while taking the test. (Shows my rookieness) I have since started using an over-the-counter aromatose inihibator and I have not felt the anxiety or panic attacks sense. I’m hoping that that is the absolute reason of this because everything else was great had gains,wife loves all the lovin, less fat, more muscle, all was great. I have recently come across 24 pills of 50 mg of Clomid and I see people post that you should start with 100 a day. if I took those as 50 mg a day for the 24 days will that help me come off the testosterone . I’m in Massachusetts And it was very difficult for me to get those but I’ve came across somebody who had some extra. Any idea how I should take them. Thanks for the help

Krg
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    If your levels were 350 naturally, then odds are you will end up at the same or lower when you come off the test. Your anxiety could be a sign of high estrogen levels. what state are you in? Can you do private bloods?
    Find a doc that will look more into trt for you. Sounds like your current doc is useless in that department.
    Thank you guys for your input. Octaneforce I believe you are right I had not been running an ai while taking the test. (Shows my rookieness) I have since started using an over-the-counter aromatose inihibator and I have not felt the anxiety or panic attacks sense. I’m hoping that that is the absolute reason of this because everything else was great had gains,wife loves all the lovin, less fat, more muscle, all was great. I have recently come across 24 pills of 50 mg of Clomid and I see people post that you should start with 100 a day. if I took those as 50 mg a day for the 24 days will that help me come off the testosterone . I’m in Massachusetts And it was very difficult for me to get those but I’ve came across somebody who had some extra. Any idea how I should take them. Thanks for the help

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krg View Post
    Thank you guys for your input. Octaneforce I believe you are right I had not been running an ai while taking the test. (Shows my rookieness) I have since started using an over-the-counter aromatose inihibator and I have not felt the anxiety or panic attacks sense. I’m hoping that that is the absolute reason of this because everything else was great had gains,wife loves all the lovin, less fat, more muscle, all was great. I have recently come across 24 pills of 50 mg of Clomid and I see people post that you should start with 100 a day. if I took those as 50 mg a day for the 24 days will that help me come off the testosterone. I’m in Massachusetts And it was very difficult for me to get those but I’ve came across somebody who had some extra. Any idea how I should take them. Thanks for the help
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Give this a read. Your making some pretty typical mistakes. This kind of stuff isnt easy
    Krg likes this.

Thread Information