• 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By usernamewastaken
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337

Thread: Need help from Experienced Roid users

Windsor is offline New Member

Need help from Experienced Roid users

Hey guys I’m currently new (5,7) and weigh 123 lbs. AGE:21 (I have a small bone structure) but am in good shape and am currently cutting to lower my BF. I’m going to start my clean bulking cycle and my first ever cycle. I have gone with Dbol ,test prop,and decca. My question is I’m not a noobie when it comes to fitness but have never done gear. I realize 21 is a pretty young age but am pretty set with goijg about it. My question is Ive done lots of research on gear but am lacking a bit of knowledge when it comes to PCT. and “support”. Taking decca.dbol,test is there anything else I should take with it during my cycle to help minimize side effects? And also what should my PCT look like POST CYCLE for the best results. Thank you for anyone who responds and has listened

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read through these:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...%2A%2A%2A.html

Do you want to risk ruining your 20s, unable to get an erection, bad mood etc? Do you understand how critical that period of your life is and what is at stake?

At 123lbs what you should do first is visit the diet and nutrition section, and the workout section. Then apply what you have learned from the stickies, for years until you learn how to make gains. Once the gains slow down despite trying all other options, then consider AAS.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Windsor is offline New Member
    Thank you for your reply but I am knowledgeable in how to make gains no doubt! As I started weightlifting since 18 I was 150ishlbs but lost a lot due to things then recently cut since from being out of the workout regime for a while and lost about 10lbs in a month (mostly water weight) all im saying is I understand the side effects while using anabolics at a young age and am ready to face whatever it is I might have to later down the road. Right now I’m pretty determined to go on cycle and would just like some more knowledge in what I should take for PCT/during cycle . Thank you for your positive feedback though

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor View Post
    Thank you for your reply but I am knowledgeable in how to make gains no doubt! As I started weightlifting since 18 I was 150ishlbs but lost a lot due to things then recently cut since from being out of the workout regime for a while and lost about 10lbs in a month (mostly water weight) all im saying is I understand the side effects while using anabolics at a young age and am ready to face whatever it is I might have to later down the road. Right now I’m pretty determined to go on cycle and would just like some more knowledge in what I should take for PCT/during cycle . Thank you for your positive feedback though
    Save the AAS for later. Get to 175 lbs at your height, with abs, around 10% bodyfat. Whether you use AAS or not, it will not make that much of a difference, there's a chance you'll keep yoyoing up and down in weight because you don't know how to eat and train to make and maintain gains.

From how you replied it sounds you didn't take I to consideration the risks I mentioned or the explanations in the threads I linked to.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys I’m currently new (5,7) and weigh 123 lbs. AGE:21 (I have a small bone structure) but am in good shape and am currently cutting to lower my BF. I’m going to start my clean bulking cycle and my first ever cycle. I have gone with Dbol,test prop,and decca. My question is I’m not a noobie when it comes to fitness but have never done gear. I realize 21 is a pretty young age but am pretty set with goijg about it. My question is Ive done lots of research on gear but am lacking a bit of knowledge when it comes to PCT. and “support”. Taking decca.dbol,test is there anything else I should take with it during my cycle to help minimize side effects? And also what should my PCT look like POST CYCLE for the best results. Thank you for anyone who responds and has listened
    Sorry, steroids are not for females, it gives bad masculinization effects.

The only one possible to be used by girls is anavar , and in small dosages.

70rs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

The only one possible to be used by girls is anavar, and in small dosages.
    Savage!

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

The only one possible to be used by girls is anavar, and in small dosages.
    I totally failed to realize OP was a female, but this makes a lot more sense now. You don’t need PCT either hun, there’s a lot of good information about Anavar cycles here by our seasoned female veterans. Hopefully one will chime in.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's strange her profile is not pink

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Thank you for your reply but I am knowledgeable in how to make gains no doubt!
    No, no you're not. You are the size of a female and even at 150lbs you still are. I am harsh but very honest. How about post your meal plan and workout routine to start. You will get much more help there, which is obviously where you need it. If you post it, I will help you.
    guitarzan and PeanutbutterDC like this.

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Please wait a few weeks,and think about the advice you just got from these guys.I didn't do that and i regret it now.I was like you all about understanding the risks and accepting whatever is going to come later.You are NOT.Just wait 4 more years.I have double your weight(mostly fat) but i bet in the 4 months of gym i did i have more muscle then you so please don't say you know how to train and how to eat.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recommend steak and potatoes before steroids .

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I would recommend steak and potatoes before steroids.
    Yes! A friend of mine wants to take aas to get bigger, I asked him what his diet was like, he said he eats like bird. Lots of salad...lol
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Yes! A friend of mine wants to take aas to get bigger, I asked him what his diet was like, he said he eats like bird. Lots of salad...lol
    Why do ppl have a hard time eating?Sometimes i feel like i could eat 20k calories in a day.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Attachment 173438

This is what a serious 150lb looks like

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Attachment 173438

Gregg Valentino is the man!! And he was a natural in that pic.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    Why do ppl have a hard time eating?Sometimes i feel like i could eat 20k calories in a day.
    Because they're referring to eating clean foods. Of course it's easy to get 3-4k cals in a day if one eats whatever they want. However, ingesting 3-4k calories of clean foods is rather difficult. Aside from the shear amount of food it is in weight, it also just gets old to eat the same foods over and over again. Proper diet and nutrition is by far the most challenging aspect of body building IMHO.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I gained well over 50 pounds without using, and was nearly 140 at 6 foot. It's not hard just takes time. Eat food and grow a foundation before roids, they are not the answer.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Attachment 173438

Damn! That's an amazing physique if true (as other member suggested) that he was natty in that pic. What's his height?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Gregg Valentino is the man!! And he was a natural in that pic.
    I don’t believe that. To me that reads not natural at all. Just saying

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Damn! That's an amazing physique if true (as other member suggested) that he was natty in that pic. What's his height?
    5'6"

All us Italians are 5'6", thought you knew. Lol

Yes he was Natty in pic also

Then 10 years later his arms exploded. Lol
    Attachment 173441

MrD1 is offline New Member
    Since this is a help forum, I have a question of my own, I recently took a shot of deca 200 mg with the thought that my test was gonna be in the next day, we’ll now my dealer got in a wreck , and is unable to get it to me, will recover fine?

Thread Information