Waylander1937 is offline New Member

Specific questions about Test Suspension

Hey all,

So I've never used Test suspension before but I feel like I may need to. I was hoping someone with previous experience could attest to the detection time for drug tests as I've heard it's around 2 to 3 days after discontinued use.

So the situation is I have monthly drug tests of which I know the dates and yes I know they are testing for gear along with other drugs.

My question is, how long can it be detected and how long would it take my test to return to a normal level afterwards. I was thinking I could take it for 2 weeks and then give myself 2 weeks to normalize before the test. Does this seem plausible?

Thanks in advance.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't put myself through such a hormonal rollercoaster. I definitely wouldn't consider it for a 2 week run.
    Suspension is nice as a preworkout, provided you manage your E2, but it is best used alongside long estered testosterone .
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information