Kyle1337 is offline Member

What cycle to run after competing?

Before we get the typical stats questions I'll get that out of the way first...

6'1"
    8% bf
    Cycle history too much to list. 7 or 8 cycles and on TRT.

I do blood work every 10 weeks, right now cholesterol is fucked so until that levels out I'll be on TRT. Everything else is solid. Before next cycle I'll need to hit the bloods, it's about that time.

Last cycle was intense for cutting...
    Tren , mast, clen , T3, test, var, winny, eq. Very low dose, however.

As the title says, what cycle to run to help slowly rebuild after competing?

I will be following a reverse diet plan, not sure if I want to keep carbs the same everyday, or cycle them to rebuild. I loved what carb cycling did to shred, but have never experimented to build mass slowly.

Any thoughts on the next steps? Planning early as I'm out of stuff minus TRT, and they take forever to ship the goods.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Personally, i wouldn't run anything after the torture you've just put your body through.. give your health/body time to recover on your TRT and enjoy the rebound! Don't need drugs to have a solid rebound, could double your TRT dose for a few months... but personally apart from that i wouldn't be adding any more pressure.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree it's time to cruise for a bit. After the punishment you just put your body through it would be favorable to kick back and ride the test train at low speed for while to let your body recoup, and in the mean time you can carefully plan your next blast.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Personally, i wouldn't run anything after the torture you've just put your body through.. give your health/body time to recover on your TRT and enjoy the rebound! Don't need drugs to have a solid rebound, could double your TRT dose for a few months... but personally apart from that i wouldn't be adding any more pressure.
    Yea I got pretty tired of the EoD shots...and not to mention the cost lol. A basic test cycle would be great to go with again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I agree it's time to cruise for a bit. After the punishment you just put your body through it would be favorable to kick back and ride the test train at low speed for while to let your body recoup, and in the mean time you can carefully plan your next blast.
    You both have a good point, I will head that route after awhike being on 120mg a week. Probably just do a 12 week test c at 500mg when the time is good.

Thread Information