Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Running Prep Gear Question: NPP & or winny or Anavar

UndSpecialK is offline New Member

Running Prep Gear Question: NPP & or winny or Anavar

Hey Guys, I'm about to start prep for my next show as I've been in a pre-prep for a few months & ben running Tren Enanthe, Cyp & started winny + interchanging GW-501516, Clen & T3.
    Had issues with insulin so running Metformin for a while.
    I've been running tren, peptides & winny on my own as my coach just wanted me on cypionate before we prep but I'm unsure on NPP??

***Can I add in NPP into my cutting mix? I may take a break from tren & run winny fir a bit aswell.

***Also should I run anavar after I finish off winny?

My fat has really come off the past month with winny / peptides.

Fasted HIIT 4x & PW 5x... on high protein & about 2 cups of brown rice per day atm.

240lbs, 5'11, 27 yrs.

**Below rear lat is 14 days of changes. Large right side & side chest was taken yesterday

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    How long do you have till your contest, how long have you been on current cycle, are you taking ancilliaries and what does your PCT look like?

UndSpecialK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    How long do you have till your contest, how long have you been on current cycle, are you taking ancilliaries and what does your PCT look like?
    I should be starting prep anytime now, most likely I'll have the go ahead, today, next weekend or the following by my coach.

I've been on cyp as prescribed by my doctor at 400mg/wk as I have have naturally low Test, the past few months & Tren I've been on since late April Early May.

Taking Arimidex 1mg EOD & My PCT will be worked out between my coach & myself as I have the past 2 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I don't believe one word you're saying no doctor's going to have you on 400 milligrams a week and three and a half milligrams of a DEX a week
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UndSpecialK View Post

I've been on cyp as prescribed by my doctor at 400mg/wk as I have have naturally low Test
    You're either lying or your doctor is clueless.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure of all countries laws but in most, the doctor can't make such a prescription (where I am you won't even be able to get it out from the pharmacy). They can't even order any labs they want for bloodwork, it has to be within their expertise and within some treatment plan not just randomly. If they manage to prescribe 400mg per week they're pretty much setting themselves up to lose their license shortly lol.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aside from that, looking great! Good luck on your show. Sorry I can't come to help with your cycle planning.

Some questions because your cycle isn't so clearly laid out. Could you type it up what you have been doing, and for how long, then what you would like to do/change?

Another question if you are prescribed test cyp for low test then why are you planning to do a PCT? You do know that PCT meds are ineffective when on test?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Aside from that, looking great! Good luck on your show. Sorry I can't come to help with your cycle planning.

Some questions because your cycle isn't so clearly laid out. Could you type it up what you have been doing, and for how long, then what you would like to do/change?

Another question if you are prescribed test cyp for low test then why are you planning to do a PCT? You do know that PCT meds are ineffective when on test?
    It's nother troll cuzz. When they come they come in waves.

He posted the same pics on 3 it 4 different threads he started. I really don't see 240 lbs in those pics either, btw.

What I've found is that running Tren A too long tends to slow down my gains after 11 to 12 weeks. I take a 5 to 6 week break and get on a Test/Mast/Primo cut before the show. You need to time the cycle so you can cut hard 6 to 8 weeks before the show.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I don't believe one word you're saying no doctor's going to have you on 400 milligrams a week and three and a half milligrams of a DEX a week
    100% agree ... makes no sense

Thread Information