Thread: Test and Fat

NotDaveBatista is offline New Member

Test and Fat

Newb question here forgive me guys

Do you burn body fat while on Test if you're bulking?

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    No anabolic steroid directly attacks fat cells, so no. However testosterone and some other AAS promote a lower body fat percentage, simply meaning it is slightly harder to gain fat while on cycle, but you will not lose fat, EVER, unless you are on a caloric deficit (a cut).

Even clenbuterol will do nothing unless you are on a cutting diet

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You'll have to lose weight through diet and exercise in order to cycle because fat converts testosterone into estrogen. But it is a battle worth fighting. Nothing happens overnight but you will be pleased with your progress every few weeks and, if you remember to think about it, you'll be pleased with yourself for the decision to make a plan and stick to it.
    Check out the diet and exercise section. And get started right away. Baby steps, today do something right and tomorrow keep doing it, later, add something else and keep doing all three things. Keep doing this until, one day, you die, a success, it is that easy.

The thing that stinks about fat is that you can grow new fat cells but you can never lose them. Once you gain fat cells, they're with you forever. You can "lose" fat by reducing their size and that's it. You grow new muscle cells with the secretion of HGH and through IGF-1. AAS does not grow new muscle cells, it fills the existing muscle cells with water and creates hypertrophy. As we get older, we slow down the creation of new muscle tissue as our natural production of HGH slows down. I've been running HGH for 8 years and I've been able to maintain my musculature. HGH also aids in the reduction of belly fat.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL SG, that's like Oprah level of encouragement!

NotDaveBatista is offline New Member
    You guys are awesome. It's nice being on a forum with people who aren't trolls.

Thanks guys

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    No anabolic steroid directly attacks fat cells, so no. However testosterone and some other AAS promote a lower body fat percentage, simply meaning it is slightly harder to gain fat while on cycle, but you will not lose fat, EVER, unless you are on a caloric deficit (a cut).

Even clenbuterol will do nothing unless you are on a cutting diet
    Actually, anavar does directly burn fat, but probably not a noticeable amount on a bulk cycle

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The thing that stinks about fat is that you can grow new fat cells but you can never lose them. Once you gain fat cells, they're with you forever. You can "lose" fat by reducing their size and that's it. You grow new muscle cells with the secretion of HGH and through IGF-1. AAS does not grow new muscle cells, it fills the existing muscle cells with water and creates hypertrophy. As we get older, we slow down the creation of new muscle tissue as our natural production of HGH slows down. I've been running HGH for 8 years and I've been able to maintain my musculature. HGH also aids in the reduction of belly fat.
    Unless you get them sucked out...lol

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Testosterone burns fat and makes it harder to gain yes. It's a core benefit of testosterone. That's why you see many guys (esp middle aged) start getting fat, and that hurts their nat. test production, which makes them get fatter and fatter. It's the downward cycle for many in this sedentary lifestyle age. But luckily us in the fitness community know better.
    With that said you obviously have to eat clean too.

Thread Information