Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Took Anavar for 3 weeks while unknowingly pregnant

Ddd3 is offline Female Member

Exclamation Took Anavar for 3 weeks while unknowingly pregnant

Hello,
    First time poster, looking for someone *who shared the same experience.*
    I conceived on June 4th, and was taking 12mg per day of Anavar up until June 23rd. I just found out yesterday that I was actually 7w5d pregnant. There is not much information out there with other women who have been in this situation, but I do know that var is classified as a Category X drug and can cause virilization in a female fetus in the first trimester. I’m terrified and won’t be able to see my OBGYN until later this week. Any other ladies go through this?

I would be interested to see what your OBGYN says. I hope you post your diagnosis.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Never seen this kind of question before in this section, maybe in the hidden female section. You need to request pink status to be able to enter the female only part of the forum.

Wish you best of luck.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've seen crackhead babies come out fine, but I certainly dont know. I would think you have anything to worry about

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Try not to worry. Be sure to tell the ob/gyn everything. Don't beat yourself up - we mommas tend to do that. Congratulations on your pregnancy and best wishes to you and your family

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I've seen crackhead babies come out fine, but I certainly dont know. I would think you have anything to worry about
    The thing with crackhead babies guitar, is the worst they're getting a little bit of alcohol and poor prenatal nutrition

Playing with hormones during the first trimester can technically cause a stillbirth like if you were to give a pregnant woman a couple milligrams of Anastrozole during the first trimester you can pretty much miscarry guaranteed like 99% guaranteed miscarriage
    guitarzan likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You knowingly took steroids while trying to conceive a baby?

Ddd3 is offline Female Member
    No. I have two healthy babies already. Hubby has been on test for over a year (so chances seemed extremely low anyhow) and we were not trying to conceive. It was quite literally the only time we did not pull out in the month of June. I would never put my unborn baby in this awful predicament, or even my worst enemy frankly.

Thread Information