3xwinner is offline New Member

DTH topical for gyno

I've been on TRT on and off since 2011.. I was over weight no libido no strength lazy lethargic really felt worthless needless to say back in 2011 my doctor put me on 200 mg of cypionate once a week during that time I went on a keto diet got to the gym really really showed progress. But recently I noticed that my chest wasn't round they always had some type of point to them so I ended up going to the endocrinologist he checked me out and said I definitely have gyno.. he checked my blood in my estrogen was 44 he put me on 1mg ofAnastrozol and my estrogen level went down to 19 but it really hasn't made the gyno go away.. but he said it wasn't all that bad I went to go see a plastic surgeon he wanted to charge me $4,600 to remove it my insurance wouldn't cover it so I decided since it's not all that bad I wasn't going to take care of it. But recently I just read an article on DHT topical cream for gyno they said you have to rub it on your nipples in your chest up to three times a day has anybody ever use this and does it actually work
    Last edited by 3xwinner; 07-15-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    TRT on and off? That's really odd.

Topical DHT cream may help control gyno in some situations, but will do nothing to reverse it.
    To try and reverse gyno you should use tamoxifen or raloxifene. The older the gyno is the hardest it is for this drugs to have an effect.

200mg once a week is a really poor protocol and may lead to gyno if no AI used.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had quite bad gyno then run ralo at 60mg for one month only and that was enough to get rid of most of it. I'd say you give this drug a chance first, it might solve the issue completely.

Atm I use DHT to control it and it's quite effective, but I do IM pins not gel, but the latter is best in that it targets the area specifically by cutaneous application instead of unwanted systemic effects from DHT.

3xwinner is offline New Member
    When I started testosterone therapy I knew nothing about testosterone or what it really does for the body at I knew men produced it and obviously I know if you took large amounts that you can get you know and shape real good but I seen three different doctors for it and none of them told me that testosterone therapy could cause gyno not one of them suggested an AI for me and now I do have gyno and when I said I was on and off of it the script that my doctor really gave me was a half a cc of 100 mg every two weeks it was hard to find a doctor that would really prescribe something for me that would work I ended up going to one of my buddies in the gym and he's the one that suggested 1cc if 200 a week and I bought it from him will eventually he ran out I couldn't get anymore so I had to off of it..
    Every doctor that I went to was pretty scared to help me out that's the reason why I've been on and off of it luckily I ran into a doctor that help me out he send me to a great endocrinologist the guys young he thinks young as long as you really don't go crazy with your levels he'll help you and I've been on it now for the majority of this year I levels are about a 1000 and he said as long as I stay under 1150 he'll keep me on it... he also is the one that found out my estrogen was 44 and he realize that my red blood cell count was 56 he also help me out with that he suggested giving blood and doing a double red blood cell by doing that I brought it down to 47..

Running 200mg/wk is rather high for TRT. High estrogen and high hematocrit are signs that 200mg/wk is a small cycle dose for you. You need to treat your TRT dose like a cycle and run an AI. You can donate blood and keep your red blood cell count down. Drink a lot of water too.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Running 200mg/wk is rather high for TRT. High estrogen and high hematocrit are signs that 200mg/wk is a small cycle dose for you. You need to treat your TRT dose like a cycle and run an AI. You can donate blood and keep your red blood cell count down. Drink a lot of water too.
    Most guys I work with and myself included do very well on 100-125mg wk for TRT.
    I'm currently running that dose and I don't need an AI or SERM with that dose.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    If you have ductile tissue buildup on the gland (a lump) that is gyno, and the only thing in the universe to remove that is a scalpel.

Thread Information