Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Ideal BF% to start Tren

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member

Ideal BF% to start Tren

I'm planning to start my cycle of Tren A, Test P, and Mast in about 4 weeks. I just checked shipment on my gear and it's going arrive sooner than expected, possibly as quickly as this week.

I also will be getting a DEXA scan this week, and expect to be somewhere in the 14-16% BF range.

If I'm around 15%, is this an acceptable BF to start a tren cut or recomp? I know it's always better to be leaner, but on tren will it even matter since the intent is the lower my BF on the cycle.

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    How much of each compound are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    How much of each compound are you running?
    50mg Test-P EOD
    50mg Tren -A EOD
    100mg Mast-P EOD

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    50mg Test-P EOD I would up the Test just a little bit.
    50mg Tren -A EOD
    100mg Mast-P EOD
    Run 300mg/wk of Test P + 200mg/wk Tren A + 350mg/wk Mast + .25mg every 3rd day of Adex (start on week 2) + HCG 250iu twice a week + PCT

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm planning to start my cycle of Tren A, Test P, and Mast in about 4 weeks. I just checked shipment on my gear and it's going arrive sooner than expected, possibly as quickly as this week.

I also will be getting a DEXA scan this week, and expect to be somewhere in the 14-16% BF range.

If I'm around 15%, is this an acceptable BF to start a tren cut or recomp? I know it's always better to be leaner, but on tren will it even matter since the intent is the lower my BF on the cycle.
    Bf % does matter, some people have more issues running aas at higher bf's. I'm lucky when it comes to that, I dont even have elevated BP on tren, but everyone is different
    Obs likes this.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    I mean the lower the better aesthetic look you'll get obviously. Many on the internet would say lose all this fat before.. but the fact of the matter is Tren and AAS are performance enhancing, why not give it go once you are aware and ready for the risks.

So does anyone here feel that 15% BF is too high to be going on a cut with Tren /Test?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So does anyone here feel that 15% BF is too high to be going on a cut with Tren/Test?
    15 is fine
    Obs likes this.

So does anyone here feel that 15% BF is too high to be going on a cut with Tren/Test?
    Lower the bf the better but in all practicality, 15% is in the ball park. Run your cycle and make sure you're controlling your E2 and running Caber.

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Lower the bf the better but in all practicality, 15% is in the ball park. Run your cycle and make sure you're controlling your E2 and running Caber.
    Would it be reasonable to start Caber at .25 twice a week with that cycle?

I run .5mg twice a week when I run 350mg/wk of Tren . I seem to be really susceptible to Tren sides. I don't like it one little bit.

Thread Information