Tomtomtom23 is offline New Member

Triumph Test 400 & Triumph superdrol cycle

Good morning all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever done a similar cycle to me and what their gains were like with their diet as well as how long it took to see mass gains.

Cycle:

3ml per week in one jab (yes it’s a lot but i seem to have no issue in my quad and glute) for 12 weeks

30mg of superdrol ED for 5 weeks, maybe longer depending on how im feeling, potentially migt drop the dose to 10mg or 20mg on week 5

Have armidex and nolva on hand and will be doing the usual 40/40/20/20 nolva PCT

This will be my 4th test related cycle (if you’d like to know my previous cycles just let me know)

Im just interested in knowing if anyone else has cycled with these two compounds and how and if, they made good gains.
    Last edited by Tomtomtom23; 07-18-2018 at 03:28 AM.

Tomtomtom23 is offline New Member

Triumph Test 400 & Triumph superdrol cycle

Good morning all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever done a similar cycle to me and what their gains were like with their diet as well as how long it took to see mass gains.

Cycle:

3ml in one jab (yes it’s a lot but i seem to have no issue in my quad and glute) for 12 weeks

30mg of superdrol ED for 5 weeks, maybe longer depending on how im feeling, potentially migt drop the dose to 10mg or 20mg on week 5

Have armidex and nolva on hand and will be doing the usual 40/40/20/20 nolva PCT

This will be my 4th test related cycle (if you’d like to know my previous cycles just let me know)

Im just interested in knowing if anyone else has cycled with these two compounds and how they and if they made good gains.

Post your results. I'm curious to see how the Superdrol/Test cycle runs for you.

Thread Information