Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By Quester

Thread: Will cycling while on TRT provide any long term results?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Will cycling while on TRT provide any long term results?

On Friday I'm going in for my second blood work at the TRT clinic, and might possibly be getting TRT prescribed at that point. Is there any point to doing some mild cycles here and there after that, given that I already reached my genetic potential (as far as being a natural). Or, will those gains and benefits be only temporary? I'm thinking I would eventually go back down to what the TRT dose would support, just as someone who cycles and comes off completely.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You won't lose any gains at all. As long as you train just as hard and eat right you'll maintain everything. When on TRT you can cycle without having to restart your HPTA.

If you run the same estered test on a cycle then just drop down to your TRT dose as usual. If you run a short estered test for the cycle, don't stop taking your TRT dose - instead substitute from the cycle dose the TRT dose - so if you were planning on doing 525mg test propionate , and your TRT is 100mg test E, then keep pinning 100mg test E and 425 or so test prop. This is so that you don't have to wait for the TRT dose to build up from zero again.
    HoldMyBeer and 70rs like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You won't lose any gains at all. As long as you train just as hard and eat right you'll maintain everything. When on TRT you can cycle without having to restart your HPTA.

If you run the same estered test on a cycle then just drop down to your TRT dose as usual. If you run a short estered test for the cycle, don't stop taking your TRT dose - instead substitute from the cycle dose the TRT dose - so if you were planning on doing 525mg test propionate, and your TRT is 100mg test E, then keep pinning 100mg test E and 425 or so test prop. This is so that you don't have to wait for the TRT dose to build up from zero again.
    That’s good to know. I’m thinking of just doing some cutting cycles like primobolan /masteron to lean out a bit and add 5-10 lbs. Not looking to add much size.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    That’s good to know. I’m thinking of just doing some cutting cycles like primobolan/masteron to lean out a bit and add 5-10 lbs. Not looking to add much size.
    I am not sure you can add on that much muscle while cutting on a cycle. I am not sure you can add much muscle at all. I think the benefit to cutting on a cycle is you dont LOSE strength\muscle like you would otherwise.
    Could someone more educated correct or confirm this?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Exactly. The vocabulary used determines that it will not be successful. Vocabulary determines thoughts, surface and deep. Sometimes people use the word re-comp, it doesn't always work but recomp is meant to suggests a redistribution of body weight, fat loss while muscle gain. Cutting is only cutting. Diet determines results, not words, words only suggest thoughts.
    A recomp is hard. It is even harder for someone who has just started HRT. In fact, it is a good idea to dial in your trt, for a year, at least. After you have stable blood levels, you are clear to start thinking about your goals, what words to use, and figure out how to accomplish this. Until then, get to know your new biology.
    HoldMyBeer and 70rs like this.

Thread Information