Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CAADsprint
  • 1 Post By CAADsprint

Thread: Progress pics and question about tbol

70rs is offline Associate Member

Progress pics and question about tbol

First six weeks used tbol,and I'm glad I did,because my rest was under dosed,noticing more size gains off the tbol than on,definitely missing the strength aspect of the tbol tho, not weaker with out it but have to work harder? If that makes sense? Started at 231,8 weeks in and I'm at 253,tad over 6'3 by the wayClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180328_183806.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	173498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180328_183636.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	173499Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180328_183425.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	244.7 KB 
ID:	173500,they're before, these are after Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180721_145830.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	173501Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180721_145106.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	173502Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180721_145035.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	173503 still around the same physique / symmetrics just larger,wich I'm happy with.

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Novice here

I liked Tbol.
    edit:
    I say this because when I stopped using it I immediately noticed it was gone. It was extremely subtle and frustrating because it didn't have the kick of wet AAS. Id try it again in the future but not anytime soon.

. it was in my experience definitely on the side of mild. but as soon as I was off of it (was takin orals and my gut finally had it) I noticed it. I've read from some people that they up the dose to about 70-80mg a day depending on who you are. I was at 50mg. at the time I was still road biking and it was nuts. You'd feel fatigued but you muscles just kind of kept pushing. so as far as an athletics choice or endurance choice I can feel that.

You may know this but it's a mild endurance AAS with minimal side effects. suppose to be a relative of Dianabol . With it being mild and carrying minimal side effects it is possible to dose at 70-80mg plus. not sure what you were doing. as you know it's slow going so if your still on it it's no doubt a 10 weeker. the trade off is hard keepable gains. maybe pair it with another AAS that won't blast toxicity and both can work off each other? I don't know. my knowledge is limited I gotta put that out there
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 07-21-2018 at 10:51 PM.
    70rs likes this.

Also it's a "dry" steroid , so it might be sucking the water out of muscles while you use it. don't quote me on that

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Novice here

I liked Tbol.
    edit:
    I say this because when I stopped using it I immediately noticed it was gone. It was extremely subtle and frustrating because it didn't have the kick of wet AAS. Id try it again in the future but not anytime soon.

. it was in my experience definitely on the side of mild. but as soon as I was off of it (was takin orals and my gut finally had it) I noticed it. I've read from some people that they up the dose to about 70-80mg a day depending on who you are. I was at 50mg. at the time I was still road biking and it was nuts. You'd feel fatigued but you muscles just kind of kept pushing. so as far as an athletics choice or endurance choice I can feel that.

You may know this but it's a mild endurance AAS with minimal side effects. suppose to be a relative of Dianabol. With it being mild and carrying minimal side effects it is possible to dose at 70-80mg plus. not sure what you were doing. as you know it's slow going so if your still on it it's no doubt a 10 weeker. the trade off is hard keepable gains. maybe pair it with another AAS that won't blast toxicity and both can work off each other? I don't know. my knowledge is limited I gotta put that out there
    I was taking 60mg a day for 6 weeks,next time I'll lower the dose a tad,and go for min 8 weeks.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Were you using tbol by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Were you using tbol by itself?
    No 500mg test per week, but the test is severely under dosed according to my tests

Sorry for the sideways pics just noticed! Still learning, don't post alot of pics.

70rs another thing to point out while on tbol was one of the few days I actually wasn't bloated from copious eating was it trimmed some waist... Abs and stomach were pretty much inline with my hips in a very positive way. Yet there's probably many other compounds out there that specialize or are well suited for trimming cutting.
    70rs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    70rs another thing to point out while on tbol was one of the few days I actually wasn't bloated from copious eating was it trimmed some waist... Abs and stomach were pretty much inline with my hips in a very positive way. Yet there's probably many other compounds out there that specialize or are well suited for trimming cutting.
    Yeah true, I never really cut,I just try not to get fat, lol,I've always been happier being larger than skinny,2 summers ago I did cut down to a 34 waist and about 219lbs,but my lifts all went done too,and I wasn't happy,,,I want enjoying myself in the gym.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're a big dude what was your diet like on this cycle...? Were you trying to bulk, cut, or recomp? Those compounds are used for either one of those goals so wanted to confirm your objective. You def look leaner in your after pics so you do look better but I gotta be honest in saying you should've gotten better results from test and tbol, but you already mentioned the test was underdosed. Gotta find yourself a reliable source man. It sucks to put all that work in for a less than favorable return.

I can relate to the feeling you're talking about when your lifts go down and I agree that it sucks lol. But that's the only way to get all that fat off our body so we can see all the hard earned muscle we've built. You have good size, bi's have a good peak for how big your arms are, so if you were to really dial in your diet and run something like test, primo, and EQ in order to hold onto all your muscle (juststarted that cycle myself) I think you'd be pretty happy with how you look! The hard part, aside from eating clean and hitting your macros, is dealing with the mental aspect of losing strength in the gym. I assure you it's worth it once you start seeing striations and cuts that weren't previously visible!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    You're a big dude what was your diet like on this cycle...? Were you trying to bulk, cut, or recomp? Those compounds are used for either one of those goals so wanted to confirm your objective. You def look leaner in your after pics so you do look better but I gotta be honest in saying you should've gotten better results from test and tbol, but you already mentioned the test was underdosed. Gotta find yourself a reliable source man. It sucks to put all that work in for a less than favorable return.

I can relate to the feeling you're talking about when your lifts go down and I agree that it sucks lol. But that's the only way to get all that fat off our body so we can see all the hard earned muscle we've built. You have good size, bi's have a good peak for how big your arms are, so if you were to really dial in your diet and run something like test, primo, and EQ in order to hold onto all your muscle (juststarted that cycle myself) I think you'd be pretty happy with how you look! The hard part, aside from eating clean and hitting your macros, is dealing with the mental aspect of losing strength in the gym. I assure you it's worth it once you start seeing striations and cuts that weren't previously visible!
    Yeah found a better source,was basically dosed at half,so far put on 25lbs,still have about 5 or 6 weeks left to go,still growing and getting stronger, pants size still the same,wich is good larger everywhere else wich I'm happy about,all in all happy so far,after the cycle is done the plan. Is to back down to a trt dose for a while and do short 8 week cycles. Thank you for the criticism by the way,always willing to learn!

Thread Information