Thread: First cycle

Reborn747 is offline New Member

First cycle

Hi guys ,
    Should i stick to test e for my first cycle to see how i react or do you think it is okay to incorporate dianabol first time , diet , ancillarys and pct are all set im just not the patient type to wait for the esther to kick in , on the other hand ive been doing some research on frontloading test and there are alot of mixed opinions , what are your points of views ? Thanks alot

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

johnjohn84 is offline New Member
    Read the first cycle sticky. It helped me so much with my first cycle. I was told not to incorporate any other compounds in my first cycle so you can see how your body will react to the increase in test and estrogen. I did exactly what that sticky said. I'm 6 days into pct now but the gains on just 500 test e are awesome. Hope this helps

Reborn747 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn84 View Post
    Read the first cycle sticky. It helped me so much with my first cycle. I was told not to incorporate any other compounds in my first cycle so you can see how your body will react to the increase in test and estrogen. I did exactly what that sticky said. I'm 6 days into pct now but the gains on just 500 test e are awesome. Hope this helps
    Thanks man will take a look , just out of interest sake how much did you gain , where you bulking ?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    The best advice I can give you is stay away from d-bal.
    The strength and mass you will get will be insane!

I will never take it again.... it's just too noticeable

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Stay away from dbol in a first cycle. Stick to test only for the first cycle.

Thread Information