Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: quick question

  1. #1
    firsttry is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15

    quick question

    Just started a cycle of finaject and deca 200, :

    1.whats the best shot location? arm, etc
    2.Is it better to shoot after or before working out?
    3. Should I feel a burning sensastion about 20 min after shooting, in the same general location?
    4. IS it ok to put the deca and finaject in the same shot (1 ml each, once a week of course doing the fina every other day)?
    5. IS a 1 inch needel ok to use in glute?

    thanks for input

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    31
    The best shot of a location is the uper right glites, deltoid region, and the calves. A 1.5 inch needle thats 25 gauge is your best friend for a nice, painless glute shot. ALWAYS inject before you workout to take advantage of the "roid rage " so you can get aggressive. Yes injection both at same day is ok,but not at the same moment.
    Later, Beast
    www.spotinjections.com is a good site also

  3. #3
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,358
    From the basis of your questions you should be researching more and not injecting anything into your body. Go to the educational threads and start there also read the FAQ's

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,716
    1. If you can do them quads, calves, tri's, delts there are more but you will want to rotate the sites so u don't build up scare tissue. www.spotinjections.com


    2. Before a workout would be better to help get it moving through the muscle.... but also it's what is more convient(sp?) for you

    3. I always feel a little sore

    4. Yes

    5. No... 1.5" glute, 1" all other spots

  5. #5
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttry
    Just started a cycle of finaject and deca 200, :

    1.whats the best shot location? arm, etc
    2.Is it better to shoot after or before working out?
    3. Should I feel a burning sensastion about 20 min after shooting, in the same general location?
    4. IS it ok to put the deca and finaject in the same shot (1 ml each, once a week of course doing the fina every other day)?
    5. IS a 1 inch needel ok to use in glute?

    thanks for input
    1. In order of personal preferance- Delt, quad, bi, chest, tri, calve, lat, trap, glute.

    2. Makes absolutely no difference. Some feel they are more aggressive in the gym before a workout but I believe that to be a placebo effect. I do them right before bed

    3. Soreness is expected, but burning is not a common effect from injections(besides Fina)
    This will be individualistic

    4. You can mix any AS together and shoot at the same time. A limit on cc's per injection site should be practiced

    5. I use 1" for everything, but I don't do glute shots. For those 1.5 is best.

  6. #6
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    Also-You need some test bro and you might also have some prolactin/progesterone issues in that cycle.

    That was poor cycle to decide on IMO and I wouldn't be suprised if you have some side effects.

  7. #7
    dizzle's Avatar
    dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    2,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Also-You need some test bro and you might also have some prolactin/progesterone issues in that cycle.
    That's what I was thinking.

  8. #8
    trimunex's Avatar
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,118
    I just want to reiterate a point the my boy Pheedno made. Watch out for those progesterone sides since you're running fina and deca together. Secondly, again like Pheedno said .. a little test wouldn't hurt. You could always mix in some Test Prop with your fina injects.

    9

  9. #9
    Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    From the basis of your questions you should be researching more and not injecting anything into your body. Go to the educational threads and start there also read the FAQ's
    THANK YOU!!!!!

    These questions have been answered numerous times

  10. #10
    Gynosis is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    1. In order of personal preferance- Delt, quad, bi, chest, tri, calve, lat, trap, glute.

    2. Makes absolutely no difference. Some feel they are more aggressive in the gym before a workout but I believe that to be a placebo effect. I do them right before bed

    3. Soreness is expected, but burning is not a common effect from injections(besides Fina)
    This will be individualistic

    4. You can mix any AS together and shoot at the same time. A limit on cc's per injection site should be practiced

    5. I use 1" for everything, but I don't do glute shots. For those 1.5 is best.

    This is the first time i have done T4 and that shit made my glut so sore I had to sit on my good cheek. Do you still recommend Delt, quad for T4, or just Deca ?

  11. #11
    custom fit is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    not too far from you
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttry
    Just started a cycle of finaject
    thanks for input
    I hope you don't have finaject b/c this company stop producing trenbolone 9 years ago.

  12. #12
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Gynosis
    This is the first time i have done T4 and that shit made my glut so sore I had to sit on my good cheek. Do you still recommend Delt, quad for T4, or just Deca?

    I'd do glute, quad, and delt shots for T400 if I was to ever buy that particular blend

  13. #13
    Gynosis is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I'd do glute, quad, and delt shots for T400 if I was to ever buy that particular blend
    Finally feeling comfortable with my glute...kind of nervous about my delts and quads. I am still sore in my left glute from 5 days ago, if i am doing this once a week I am going to have to nut up and spot inject.

    Thx bud

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •