Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Beefberger
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Tren cough

Beefberger is offline New Member

Tren cough

Hey I have a question has anyone ever experienced coughing up phlegm the whole time they are on a cycle of tren , this isn't the normal tren cough but more like pneumonia symptoms, I cannot find any information on tren and pneumonia

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    You could just have a chesty cough...

If you have a virus or your a smoker or something and get tren cough, naturally when the tren causes you to cough you will cough up mucus/phlegm.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Tren cough is felt immediately upon injections (if you get it) it's not Tren causing a chronic cough, it's acute and short lived

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefberger View Post
    Hey I have a question has anyone ever experienced coughing up phlegm the whole time they are on a cycle of tren, this isn't the normal tren cough but more like pneumonia symptoms, I cannot find any information on tren and pneumonia
    Tren cough is as stated by couch.
    It can be caused by any aas into the vein because it is in fact the carrier oil causing it supposedly.

That being said I have shot 1ml of tren straight into a vein and never coughed. Others gag like they are tied up in my dungeon with a jaw spreader.

I took too much tren and too much adrol in combo and nearly driwned on my own watery snot when I would get hot. It was so bad once an episode started I would lay down in a cold shower for 40 min and nearly black out at times. There was no phlegm. It was all clear watery slimy shit.

Bad memories.

Beefberger is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies, I am a smoker but so I think it has to do with a combination of tren and smoking cuz I only get this chronic cough whenever I do tren its weird but since I've cut back on smoking it has helped alot And I've never have actually had true tren cough just this chronic, this is only the 3rd cycle of tren though
    Last edited by Beefberger; 07-23-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    Obs likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Out of all the crap that I do - at least I stopped smoking cigarettes

Stop - srsly, it's the smokes - always

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefberger View Post
    Thanks for the replies, I am a smoker but so I think it has to do with a combination of tren and smoking cuz I only get this chronic cough whenever I do tren its weird but since I've cut back on smoking it has helped alot And I've never have actually had true tren cough just this chronic, this is only the 3rd cycle of tren though
    Tren makes my lungs burn. This causes me to cough in cardio. Tren and anadrol at high doses will fucking kill you.
    I wont go into details about the dosages but I would get hot and literally almost black out laying in a cold shower. My lungs were getting a rush of clear watery snot pouring into them. There was no cure intil I backed down the dosage.

I give no shit for medical explanations saying it doesnt exist. I know hundreds of stories of guys that cough on tren and get the burning effect.

Yes originally "tren cough" was coined as the term when you cough uncontrollably directly after injection. YES THIS CAN BE CAUSED BY ANY AAS BECAUSE IT IS THE CARRIER OIL, I KNOW THAT.

Tren affects peoples lungs sometimes only for a while. I do not get "tren cough". I do sometimes get a nagging burning in my lungs and frequent cough on tren. It is on tren.

According to my gf when I bitch "WHY THE FUCK AM I COUGHING!?"

She says, "You say that every time you start on tren!"

For me it goes away in a month or so.

I know guys who swear by... Fucking cant think of it... Claaaaaaritin!
    One who recommended it has been in the gear game twenty years but stopped taking tren because it was causing issues in his personal life.

If you listen to too many wannabe scientists online you will get 10,000 different "one size fits all" opinions and they will all swear that they and only they are right.

Tren hits everyone a little or a lot different. I feel your pain. Try claritin and see if it helps possibly? Up to you, just an Idea I hear works a lot.

Btw... Probably not the cigarettes. I have smoked on and off tren. A smoker probably knows a smoker cough and barely notices it vs. the burning in the lungs associated with most cases of tren cough.

Not saying my opionion is right but rather that everyone who does should probably examine their hat, because there is a good chance they are a shit head
    Last edited by Obs; 07-23-2018 at 10:31 PM.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Thread Information