web03 is offline Associate Member

piss test....any well in hell i can pass???

I am in the military and one of my ex-girlfriends (i think) is going to rat me out for juicing. I've read the pass a drug test on the main page but how much of that is true? If i went in right now and pissed i would obviously pop b/c im on a cycle now. Let me know if there is anything what-so-ever i can do. Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What a fucking cunt. Does she realize how bad she could fuck your life up? I would try and talk to her or something....
    As far as passing a AS test. I'm sure there's ppl on here that know how.
    Bump
    Goodluck,

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    What are you taking or what have you took and when?

currently taking Sus, EQ, adrol, fina. Last shot was yesterday. yeah she's a cunt. I left on short notice for the operation Iraqi freedom and i wasn't gone 2 weeks before she was fucking someone else. I tried calling her but she just hung up on me. She already had her command call mine for something stupid. I dont know what was said so im worried.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by web03
    currently taking Sus, EQ, adrol, fina. Last shot was yesterday. yeah she's a cunt. I left on short notice for the operation Iraqi freedom and i wasn't gone 2 weeks before she was fucking someone else. I tried calling her but she just hung up on me. She already had her command call mine for something stupid. I dont know what was said so im worried.
    man the eq will burn u , and sust ,they take a while to leave ur system ,

is there any way i can alter the results.....i know there are little tricks for pot and stuff like that but not many people actually get tested for juice unless someone rats

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that bro,,sus=deca =long detection time... Leave the bitch alone,,don't call her and maybe she'll just let shit fly...

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    You can't alter the result. Your only solution is to use someone elses urine, make sure it is warm and from a male you trust. Even then sometimes, labs put dyes in cups and have other tricks to make sure you don't pull a swicha-roo. I would personally show up one day at 2 in the morning at that chicks house with a bunch of your military buddies in full assualt gear and tell her she is messing with the wrong crowd.

someday is offline Member

BDTR is offline Retired
    Injected clean urine into an empty bladder.... Drastic, unhealthy but can work. Catheder route as well.

Yeah i think i could probably come up with some assault scam...ha ha. I think Im just going to have to wing it and if something comes up I know enough people that do the piss test so im sure i'll be able to have someone piss for me (hopefully). Thanks for the help

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, what a bitch!!!!! Thats why you never ever tell a chick your juicing. Like I've always said, "it will come back to haunt you". Women........Can't live with them, can't tie them up with bricks and toss them into a lake of burning gas...." UGH!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives

Hero is offline Junior Member
    dude, just fill a plastic bag with clean urine and tape it to the inside of your leg. goodluck, kill the bitch IMO........

Internal Damage is offline New Member
    i had a friend that was a recruiter for the navy, he was telling me that they only test for the hardcore drugs like coke, weed herion etc. and that drug testing for steriods requires more testing which cost more money and they generally dont do that. well thats what he told me a while ago, not sure how soilid it is but just passing on what i heard.

*edit* oh, i reread your first post. if she tells them to test for only AS then that sucks. im not sure how they do testing when its just 1 person but i remember when i diid my physical in la for the military there was a guy who was strict and would call in 3 or 4 guys to piss in a urinal and would stand behind them to make sure pissed in the cup. might be hard to do a switch if its the same way, and if she tells them, they might watch you closely. Ask her if she wants to play Lambs (South Park flash back )
    Last edited by Internal Damage; 08-21-2003 at 01:40 AM.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Web03

Don't worry too much about it mate. The powers that be will more than likely know she's a ranting ex-lover, who has been scorned and leave it at that. The military isn't out to step in the middle of a lovers spat. They have better things to do than piss test someone based on some silly little twat, who's fucking herself around the base.

Chill out dude. You're not the only guy on roids in the military. They will see her for what she is and dismiss it.

My 2c

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean sus=deca =long detection time?

RayL is offline Associate Member
    Nickleby is probably right but I would have a plan just in case. When I was in the military, we actually had a "pecker checker." That's right, a guy will actually stand there and look at your penis while you piss in the cup. I think bdtr's advice is the only sure thing, but it is unlikely that you will have time to prepare. Maybe if you do the bag taped to your side trick like Hero said. That too will require some prep time though. If you could have a buddy piss for you every morning so you have fresh urine on-hand, then you could store it nearby on a hotplate. It will take some practice to keep it at 98.6 degrees (maybe a little warmer to account for the cooling during transport and handling). You can do it if you put a pot of water on the hotplate and then put a container with the urine into the water. You could actually have several different layers of insulating materials (plastic cups and such) in order to hold the correct temperature. This will probably take a shitload of practice. Also, maybe you could practice using cool urine and microwave it. I don't know if microwave energy would do anything to the urine to cause suspicion. The bag trick could work, just as long as the pecker checker isn't closely checking you cock. Rig a tube from the bag that is taped to your side down to your cock so the tube isn't obvious. Anyway, I have never done this myself. Just an idea that I often considered if I were to get into such a predicament. Also, some facilities have a heat activated color temperature indicator on the side of the cup like a fish aquarium. I never saw one when I was in the military but I did come across it when I was testing for law enforcement.

Thread Information