• 1 Post By NotDaveBatista
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By T024
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By T024

Thread: Realistic Gains

NotDaveBatista is offline New Member

Realistic Gains

Hey guys, I've been doing some research because I plan on starting my very first cycle soon and I was just curious about some things.

How many pounds of muscle can one realistically expect on a test only cycle?

I was considering starting with test and deca since it is one of the more tolerable steroids from my understanding.

I'm kind of playing catch-up in regards to my physique (injury), so I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck with the lowest risk of sides.

Any suggestions?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by NotDaveBatista View Post
    Hey guys, I've been doing some research because I plan on starting my very first cycle soon and I was just curious about some things.

I was considering starting with test and deca since it is one of the more tolerable steroids from my understanding.

I'm kind of playing catch-up in regards to my physique (injury), so I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck with the lowest risk of sides.

Any suggestions?
    I have put on 30 but thats including all added water glycogen and fat. Actual lean mass with good diet and training expect 10-15 lean mass.

Obs

Any suggestions?
    Deca is not a starter compound. Do not use anything but 500mg its all you need. Your body can only grow so fast. Running deca and test will give you no added benefit and be very hard on a virgin htpa

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have put on 30 but thats including all added water glycogen and fat. Actual lean mass with good diet and training expect 10-15 lean mass.
    With just Test?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    With just Test?
    Yes.
    You will never gain on a cycle like your first cycle.
    The first cycle is the most amazing experience you will have with aas if you use quality gear and pour your soul into it.

Obs
    Thecreason we all say test only first time around is because your training and diet are only capable of adding so much. 500mg of test will carry you as far as your body is capable of producing muscle.

Adding extra compounds will just be harsh on your system unnecessarily. The idea is to match the amount of gear to max potential but not exceed your bodys potential for growth.

Cycle #1 500 mg test
    Cycle #2 500mg of test with tbol or anavar or dbol
    Cycle #3 maybe add more test say 750 with an oral
    Cycle #4 test 750, npp 200mg
    Cycle #5 test 750, npp 400-500mg

These are just ideas to keep you growing without harshing your system and hindering your potential.

There are many variations and you will learn how you react to each individual compound this way.
    nightmareocyk likes this.

Thecreason we all say test only first time around is because your training and diet are only capable of adding so much. 500mg of test will carry you as far as your body is capable of producing muscle.

Adding extra compounds will just be harsh on your system unnecessarily. The idea is to match the amount of gear to max potential but not exceed your bodys potential for growth.

Cycle #1 500 mg test
    Cycle #2 500mg of test with tbol or anavar or dbol
    Cycle #3 maybe add more test say 750 with an oral
    Cycle #4 test 750, npp 200mg
    Cycle #5 test 750, npp 400-500mg

These are just ideas to keep you growing without harshing your system and hindering your potential.

There are many variations and you will learn how you react to each individual compound this way.
    Hey man. I notice you comment on alot of my posts, I really appreciate it. Thank you
    Obs and nightmareocyk like this.

Obs
    Hey man. I notice you comment on alot of my posts, I really appreciate it. Thank you
    Thank you. I actually hadn't noticed.
    Hope I was never rude....?
    Quester likes this.

Thank you. I actually hadn't noticed.
    Hope I was never rude....?
    LMAO are you know to be?

Never you've actually been quite helpful man!

Question. I've taken PH before (once)... So would that hinder my Test only gains on my cycle?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    LMAO are you know to be?

Question. I've taken PH before (once)... So would that hinder my Test only gains on my cycle?
    I doubt it would hinder on cycle gains.
    It could hinder gains once you cease them though as they can shut down natural test production.
    Pro hormones won't touch what 500mg of test will do.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LMAO are you know to be?

LOL
    Yes, he's known to be!
    But not with people who are sincere or unless someone is being an a-hole.
    OBS is really a good guy!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    LOL
    Yes, he's known to be!
    But not with people who are sincere or unless someone is being an a-hole.
    OBS is really a good guy!
    Same with quester

T024 is offline New Member
    How much of that 10-15 lbs lean mass can you expect to keep after your cycle with a solid diet and continued training? Do you lose the water/glycogen weight and just keep the muscle?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by T024 View Post
    How much of that 10-15 lbs lean mass can you expect to keep after your cycle with a solid diet and continued training? Do you lose the water/glycogen weight and just keep the muscle?
    This is arguable. In my opinion, zero.
    Eventually your body will return to its natural state. If you didn't train before cycling and have a decent base, then you damn sure wont have the drive after.

Imo, cycling and steroids are useless for most guys out there. Unless you want to marry it, I recommend steering clear.

I hear guts all over talk about how they will maintain gains and blah blah but I never see it. 6 mos after they look the same as before.

Unless you intend on continually cycling and taking time off, or are on trt, steer clear.

Thanks man, I appreciate your honesty. I clearly have a lot of research to do before I decide whether or not it's something that makes sense for me.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Fwiw, trt is healthy.

And fun, I literally look forward to pinning daily.

If I didn't have juice needing shot, I'd be pinning water
    Obs likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T024 View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate your honesty. I clearly have a lot of research to do before I decide whether or not it's something that makes sense for me.
    If you haven’t read this yet you should. It’s got everything you need in one spot.
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Thanks that's a super helpful post! I'm glad other people have figured this stuff out so I'm not just randomly injecting myself and hoping for the best...
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information