• 2 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By MIKE_XXL
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Female BB cycle - questions about dosage and T/E levels

ambernightly is offline Female Member

Female BB cycle - questions about dosage and T/E levels

So I'm starting week 3 of an 8 week cycle and have some concerns/questions about my last blood test in regard to dosage and levels of T and E2. Here's what my cycle consists of at the moment (it's sort of similar to my last cycle but with some fine tuning - about half the doses of EQ, similar doses for other compounds). Injections are once/week unless otherwise specified.

• Equipoise
    • weeks 1-2: 600mg (front loading)
    • weeks 3-8: 300mg

• Nandrolone Decaonate
    • weeks 1-2: 400mg (front loading)
    • weeks 3-8: 200mg

• Anadrol
    • weeks 1-2: 100mg/day

• Anavar
    • weeks 3-4: 40mg/day

• Primo
    • weeks 5-8: 100mg (no front loading)

I don't have a lot of FBB friends that are willing to discuss cycles, but from what I've gathered by talking to my guy friends... my cycle doses are pretty heavy for a girl. Great results though. I've been consistently putting on 10lbs of lean muscle every month that sticks around off cycle. I have experienced some (expected) sides but nothing unmanageable. My source is flawless, I have no concerns about purity or doses. I get full blood work every month, with the following tests:

• E2
    • Testosterone total/free
    • Lipids
    • Complete metabolic panel
    • 5 nucleotidase
    • ggt + gamma glutamyltransferase
    • RPR
    • Vitamin D
    • Prolactin
    • Complete blood cell count
    • Partial thromboplatin time (clotting test)

The question becomes...

I try to keep my Total Testosterone below 200 ng/dL while on cycle and then take anti-androgen medication for two weeks post-cycle to flush out the receptors. Being a woman... I don't have to take any anti-estrogen or anti-progesterone compounds while on-cycle because the compounds will aromatize to hormones that are beneficial for feminization qualities (my boobs have gotten bigger from running cycles!).

The issue right now is that my total T is 259 ng/dL and I've just finished week 2 (all of the front loading and just switched from anadrol to anavar ). The blood tests are expensive and I'd still have to stabilize on my cycle doses before a new blood test would be accurate. So.... can anyone make an informed opinion on how I should change my cycle to keep Total T below 200 ng/dL?

Note: in the cycle I switch from anavar over to primo at week 5; this is because I only have two weeks of var on hand and I don't feel like ordering more because it's damn expensive, so I figured swapping var for primo would be sufficient (but please correct me if that's a silly idea).
    Last edited by ambernightly; 06-03-2015 at 07:34 AM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    welcome amber

there is very little information available on female BB cycles. these ladies just to not make information public so its trial/error. increasing boobs is a real win for you!

the post front loading dosages on all your compounds is much higher (2 - 3x) what i have read. the advice i can offer is on primo and var. i don't see the issue with subbing primo for var in last 2 weeks but suggest increase primo to 150mg. i don't have experience in the other compounds but hoping some of the guys offer suggestions.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    First off all i think the dosages are very high for a female, some of the choices are odd, like anadrol ...not what i would put into my wife as she is my client...i much preffer, as well as many people in the industry, longer cycles and lower doses, a person still gets the results over longer period of time but with our the risk of the sides....alos due ot the nature of primo i do not see any benefit in running it for such a short duration...there are so many better ways to structure a female cycle then whats above, too complicated to many items, to high of dose, to short of duration, i could go on and on, but thats not your question...i just look at it as if it was my wife running it and thinking what i would do with her...but in any case you made your decision so it is what it is...now to your question...

What do you use as anti-andrgoen???
    I know Aldesteron has anti-androgenic properties, so maybe try that to lower your T levels...its a common diuretic so should be easy enough to get....other then that i think your natural T will drop now due to no more anadrol in your regiment, i am guessing if you test it again in 2 weeks it will be below 200ng/ml...

Why not use hGH or peptides to enhance the gains without putting such a highstrain on your body with so much androgens...???...should you need any future help designing a cycle, please let me know, i would be happy to help you as i dont like to see anyone exposed to such a level of risk...i have strong man friends, national level competitors who use less mg per week then is in this cycle...

Let me know if i can be of ore assistance...
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I also concur w/MIKE on cycle dosages(lower) and duration(longer)... Especially w/primo - as guys like to run it 14-16 wks(at much higher doses) but I think you can achieve this w/less compounds... And much less sides(I'd never want to see a female turn into a male and not want to - it's happened many x's) that and unnecessary sides for what?!

I realize you've made the 'decision' to go w/more androgenic compounds... I'd also run NPP as opposed to the decanate ester(on such a short cycle... NPP will kick as fast as they come)... Eq I'm not a fan of for females(it can be used but again your health is far more important than those doses)

Aside from that are you willing to try to re-design this w/MIKEs plan(on fose duration) and I'd also like to follow this(regardless)... There's a members cycles section that tou can start a log! GirlyGymRat has one going(primo and var), Bina has a Var log going... It'd be nice to see an advanced cycle logged -

Best of luck

Mike. Very kind of you to offer assistance to her. This is why I love this place!!!

NACH. I would love to see Amber run a log for advanced BB cycle. Pay it forward!
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Mike. Very kind of you to offer assistance to her. This is why I love this place!!!

NACH. I would love to see Amber run a log for advanced BB cycle. Pay it forward!
    Exactly! Just to have more of the knowledge on the board! And yes pay it forward - & it'd be nice to follow!

Plus like I said b4 I'm very interested in learning all aspects of female cycling(I want to do show stuff like MIKE
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Exactly! Just to have more of the knowledge on the board! And yes pay it forward - & it'd be nice to follow! Plus like I said b4 I'm very interested in learning all aspects of female cycling(I want to do show stuff like MIKE
    I would hire mike if I was contest prep. Hell I might hire him just to get out of this damn plateau!!!
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I would hire mike if I was contest prep. Hell I might hire him just to get out of this damn plateau!!!
    Lol as soon as I got done writing my last post I sat and thought - this place really is something - b/c I'd hire Mike too, no doubt in my mind! If I ever even wanted to see what it took to get to that level(which I will) just can't compete(don't have ROM to flex lol) but I'd hire him for that when I do - b/c I will need the help(knowing hes been there done that/this when times get to your head) physically I know I can do it... and that's what I need to do prove it to myself!
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

WOW you guys almost, and i mean almost, have me blushing...but for real, i appreciate your kind words, it means a ton to me, i have been around the block many times over and love sharing me knowledge, i love this place for so many different reasons...but people like you guys is one of the main ones...thank you again, every one needs to be apprecited once in a while, and i guess this is mine :-)...:-D
    NACH3, GirlyGymRat and lovbyts like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    WOW you guys almost, and i mean almost, have me blushing...but for real, i appreciate your kind words, it means a ton to me, i have been around the block many times over and love sharing me knowledge, i love this place for so many different reasons...but people like you guys is one of the main ones...thank you again, every one needs to be apprecited once in a while, and i guess this is mine :-)...:-D
    Yes... You most definitely deserve all of those compliments! You've set some bar - lol - that's great wouldn't want to learn any other way! Well done, on everything!
    MIKE_XXL and GirlyGymRat like this.

group hug everyone
    NACH3 and MIKE_XXL like this.

Lmoa! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygymrat View Post
    group hug everyone

Thanks for all of the great responses. Sorry for the delay in response, I've recently started a sabbatical from work and had to decompress a bit.

Mike, good advice on the cycle changes. I'm flexible for alerting doses and am thinking about dropping Deca entirely (makes my skin too oily) in favor of running a higher dose of primo for longer. I have an old joint injury that anadrol seems to help with, so I periodically take it during cycles to buffer that injury a little.

Personally I love EQ, it gives me way more endurance energy than anything aside from prescription stims and helps with my cardio. In my last cycle I front loaded EQ to 600mg and then ran it consistently at 450mg/week. No issues with sides so far other than extra insomnia (but I already have that without AAS anyway).

For an androgen inhibitor I keep spironolactone (aldactone) on hand, typically dosing at 100-200mg/day. I always run it at the end of a cycle... and the diuretic affect is quite welcome. Last time I used it after a run of Anadrol and dropped 10lbs of water in about a week. Nice to lose the fluff.

As for logging... I log as much as possible and love statistics. I track every calorie (all foods and daily calorie burn) via a Fitbit Charge HR. Then at the gym I supplement it with a TICKR-X heart rate and motion analysis chest strap (more accurate than the fitbit). All of my AAS and supplements are tracked via a google docs spreadsheet. I log weight most days but need to get a Bluetooth enabled scale so I can track body fat and bone density automatically. I train cardio via HR zones.

Thinking about lowering the doses of this cycle all around and doing them for a bit longer as Mike suggested, just not sure how many weeks to increase it to.

Thanks again everyone!

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    259 ng/ DL is massively high for a female - do you experience any ill side effects from having Test in this range?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure you know this regarding eq(high crit/RBC) hence your high energy(a fav for cyclists to keep RBC very high / and have docs manage their crit daily due to increased RBC for oxygen and energy....

Dropping deanate ester good - and if Ya run Nandrolone - NPP imo(and Spironolactone is a good choice(one of our male members told a female BBer who ran Deca (and her period didn't restart - 5 days after starting Spironolactone her menstrual cycle restarted
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

I would say split all doses in half and run it twice as long, that will still produce less sides and 95% of benefits...glad to be of help...

Nice post Nach3...
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    259 ng/ DL is massively high for a female - do you experience any ill side effects from having Test in this range?
    It depends, I think most of the negative sides (oily skin in some areas, those little rashy bumps in a couple of spots) come from increased levels of prolactin due to Deca converting to progesterone. EQ aromatizes to estrogen so I do have to watch that - my E2 was a bit overboard on the last blood test so I'm definitely going to reduce dose on EQ now. I've noticed with higher T (over 100) that my sex drive is crazy high, vascularity intensifies (not always a bad thing), and some follicle growth in places that there has never been hair before (like my wrist, wtf?) so I've had those spots treated with laser. I haven't had any voice changes from high T, luckily.

I would say split all doses in half and run it twice as long, that will still produce less sides and 95% of benefits...glad to be of help...

Nice post Nach3...
    Great idea. Thanks again

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Nice post Nach3...
    ambernightly, glad to hear your dropping the Decanate ester aswell as cutting your doses back(Eq - being you frontloaded it I think it's a good idea)... Furthermore, I really like the idea of running less for a longer duration(as Mike_XXL mentioned) less sides and just as much bang!!

Look forward to hearing about your gains and cycle... Best of luck!

Amber. I would love to see you start a new thread in member experiences. - cycles. U can update weekly as adjust dosages and experience strength gains or experience sides.

Note please identify thread as you did here - female BB cycle. Easier to find and search later.

Amber. Have u considered running hgh? It's awesome. I did a 9 mo cycle - loved the fat loss and LBM increase. It's pricey but by far my favorite compound!!!!
    NACH3 likes this.

Amber. Have u considered running hgh? It's awesome. I did a 9 mo cycle - loved the fat loss and LBM increase. It's pricey but by far my favorite compound!!!!
    I've considered it but haven't read up on the science behind it enough to want to make an order. I'm concerned about the potential for bone growth that I've heard about - any experience with that aspect of it? Is it less stressful on the liver than AAS? I would love to have less androgens in my system of course... so replacing some of my AAS with HGH may prove useful.

Quote Originally Posted by ambernightly
    I've considered it but haven't read up on the science behind it enough to want to make an order. I'm concerned about the potential for bone growth that I've heard about - any experience with that aspect of it? Is it less stressful on the liver than AAS? I would love to have less androgens in my system of course... so replacing some of my AAS with HGH may prove useful.
    I havent any of he bone growth but didn't run high dosage for extended period of time.

Here's some info.
    http://www.hgh.com.mx/hgh.html

Michaelshomo is offline New Member

Female BB cycle questions about dosage and T/E levels

Hello everyone. My girlfriend wants to start hgh, for some fat loss. She does not compete and I know there are better ways to accomplish her goals but she has her mind set on it because I started hgh myself. What would be a good dosage to start with and work up to. From my understanding, 1iu is a normal dosage, is this correct? Taken in the morning, pre, or post workout? Opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelshomo View Post
    Hello everyone. My girlfriend wants to start hgh, for some fat loss. She does not compete and I know there are better ways to accomplish her goals but she has her mind set on it because I started hgh myself. What would be a good dosage to start with and work up to. From my understanding, 1iu is a normal dosage, is this correct? Taken in the morning, pre, or post workout? Opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Please start a new thread. You bumped a 3 yr old thread.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They’re plenty of ways to lose fat without taking hgh ...
    I don’t want to be that guy but AAS and anythig regarding enhancing drugs is the last resort.
    Tell her to really crack down on her diet and cardio. I would say to start using 5-10mg if var for like 6 weeks if she doesn’t want to hear it.
    It helps with lean mass pumps and it does promote fat loss.
    But diet and cardio is the key to any type of weight loss when it comes to fat... period

Thread Information