Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By PrimoCyp25
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 3 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Advice

amlaird5050 is offline New Member

Advice

Back training again and was looking for some advice regarding gear and best rout to take. I am a former power lifter who has taken supplements for years, but has recently been gear and supplement free for 3 yrs due to unforeseen circumstances. I was looking to take a Test/Trin stack and wanted to know what may be the best route to take. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Hey there
    I've been off gear for over 15 years and jumped back on 3 months ago, I do 1 sustanon 250, add 2 shots of propionat, and 200 deca , 250mg Arimidex eod and 250iu hcg twice a week, I've put on 25lbs and my strength went up crazy, I feel good, happier, my lady gets it more than she asks for, it's all good even in smaller amounts if you have been off for a bit.
    amlaird5050 likes this.

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    I must add, that the reason I've added two shots of propionat is due to deca raising prolactin too high for me, additional 200mg fixed that for me.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoCyp25 View Post
    Hey there
    I've been off gear for over 15 years and jumped back on 3 months ago, I do 1 sustanon 250, add 2 shots of propionat, and 200 deca, 250mg Arimidex eod and 250iu hcg twice a week, I've put on 25lbs and my strength went up crazy, I feel good, happier, my lady gets it more than she asks for, it's all good even in smaller amounts if you have been off for a bit.
    You do 250mg adex EOD, or 0.25mg?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by amlaird5050 View Post
    Back training again and was looking for some advice regarding gear and best rout to take. I am a former power lifter who has taken supplements for years, but has recently been gear and supplement free for 3 yrs due to unforeseen circumstances. I was looking to take a Test/Trin stack and wanted to know what may be the best route to take. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
    If you've been gear free from 3 years, you might want to ease back into things. You could run a Test only cycle. 500mg/wk Test E + Adex .25mg/eod + HCG 250iu twice a week, all for 12 weeks. Rest 2 weeks and PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid for 4 weeks. Done

Thread Information