rjo1525 is offline New Member

Libido after Test/Tren

Guys what’s up, I realize now that the information I was given was not the best so I’m looking for some guidance here. I ran test e and tren e for 15 weeks at 500 test and 400 tren with 12.5 arimidex eod. Post cycle is Clomid at 50/25/25/25. Going into my third week of PCT this Thursday and libido is shot along with testicles being the size of peanuts. I’ve done cycles before hand and debating on heading to docs to get blood work and seeing what he can do to fix it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No HCG on cycle? Didn’t run test longer than tren ?

Get some nolva asap and run that at 40/20/20 (keep going at 20mg per day for 2 weeks after your Clomid finishes).

Get bloods about 8 weeks after the end of PCT.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    98% doctors will not know what to do, they will just tell you to do nothing.

You will have better luck by doing what Back in Black says above, just don't expect to have the same libido as on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    98% doctors will not know what to do, they will just tell you to do nothing.

You will have better luck by doing what Back in Black says above, just don't expect to have the same libido as on cycle.
    Exactly. Docs arent generally up to speed on aas use or dealing with any fallout. Not to mention what some docs will tell you to do is not always the best option. Good news is, provided you had no condition prior to use, your body is pretty resilient and will bounce back, just takes time. Didnt used to be such a thing as ancillaries or pct- used to come off and that was that, deal with it. Another reason dosages used to be much more modest than today

Thread Information