Krg
    Krg is offline New Member

Blast and cruise or PCT

does anybody believe that 350 free testosterone is low testosterone for a 40-year-old male.I’ve been doing 14 weeks of blasting about 5 to 600 mL of sustanon 350 a week and I’ve had some gains but was going to come off and use post cycle therapy . Am I better off cruising at 150-200 a week and just blasting and cruising? Or should I take the time off to let my body recover? I don’t have access to frequent blood works. Thanks for any help just a confused new guy.

Krg
    350 testosterone was 2 months before I ever touched a testosterone shot or anything

Mr. Small is offline Member
    What are the ranges of the testosterone readings?

Krg
    I’m not sure if ranges I know that my free test was 350

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    350 on a range from 250-1200 is pretty low. I think you’d be considered to have low T on this scale. Mine is 470 and I think that’s low, esp at 32.

Did you feel like crap before this cycle? I’ll leave it to the more experienced members on here to give their recommendations. I’ll be doing my own TRT here in a couple of weeks, no cycles done.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krg View Post
    I’ve been doing 14 weeks of blasting about 5 to 600 mL of sustanon 350
    What does this mean?!

U need to do some research bud

350 total - if that is what it really is will result in zero gains(almost) and give u the ability to keep nothing from a cycle

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    What does this mean?!

U need to do some research bud

350 total - if that is what it really is will result in zero gains(almost) and give u the ability to keep nothing from a cycle
    Exactly. What's the point of cycling if you can retain some gains?

But what do I know my free testosterone is only 6000 Plus when I cruise :-)
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 08-03-2018 at 08:03 AM. Reason: SP

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    Exactly. What's the point of cycling if you can retain some gains?

But what do I know my free testosterone is only 6000 Plus when I cruise :-)

Lol

6k sounds real nice right about now

I just keep mine between 1-2k

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    does anybody believe that 350 free testosterone is low testosterone for a 40-year-old male.I’ve been doing 14 weeks of blasting about 5 to 600 mL of sustanon 350 a week and I’ve had some gains but was going to come off and use post cycle therapy. Am I better off cruising at 150-200 a week and just blasting and cruising? Or should I take the time off to let my body recover? I don’t have access to frequent blood works. Thanks for any help just a confused new guy.
    Ok so for starters let's clear up a few things.. Firstly, 5-600 ml would be 5-6 bottles of gear as each bottle contains 10ml. The dose of the sust is another story. You allude to it being 350 but that's also the number you give for your free test reading so there's some values being confused here...

Most sust is 250mg per ml, so the question is what dose is your sust per cc or ml and how many cc's/ml's are you injecting each week??

I personally have chosen to blast and cruise because I am on trt so when I come off cycle (blast) I don't do pct. I just drop back down to my trt dose (which can vary per individual) but for me it's 250mg/week (cruise). This is optimal for me and my goals. It doesn't mean it will be optimal for you as well so I cannot answer that for you. There are many factors that should be considered, but the biggest factor is health which you need blood work to assess. No one in good conscience should tell you to stay on test year round without knowing what's going on in your body (cholesterol, triglycerides, hematocrit and psa count (prostate) just to name a few.

It also depends on what your levels were and how you felt before you started. I'm a big proponent of trt because in this lifestyle it just makes more sense long term (for me), but I've realized just because it's optimal for me doesn't mean it will be for everyone, so I do implore individuals to assess their health before just blindly committing your body's testosterone levels to exo injections. If your reason for doing it isn't strong enough, then I imagine it will turn out to be a regrettable decision since it IS a big commitment.

Krg
    500 to 600 mlg a week of sustanon 350
    Last edited by Krg; 08-03-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Krg
    Why do you say if 350 is what it is I will see zero gains? Is it because I’m not adding enough testosterone during my cycle? I have lost fat and my shape is much more desirable. Also my strength and muscle mass has gone up.

Krg
    Wyatt 88 can you please explain why I’m assuming your saying cant retain any of the gains?

Krg
    Sorry yes it is 5-600 mg a week. my free testosterone was 350 and the sustanon is 350 as well. I do realize sustanon 250 is more popular. Is sustanon 350 unheard of? Alphamindz? Thank you for your response

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    does anybody believe that 350 free testosterone is low testosterone for a 40-year-old male.I’ve been doing 14 weeks of blasting about 5 to 600 mL of sustanon 350 a week and I’ve had some gains but was going to come off and use post cycle therapy. Am I better off cruising at 150-200 a week and just blasting and cruising? Or should I take the time off to let my body recover? I don’t have access to frequent blood works. Thanks for any help just a confused new guy.
    350 sounds like a low total T value, not a free T value. It would be best if you posted actual lab values with the reference ranges.
    It may be that you require TRT, but remember free T is what works to make you feel and perform better.

Edit: You may not even need TRT, something like Scally's Power PCT may do the trick. First, you need to come off of any exogenous hormones, etc., allow a good 6 weeks from values to normalize and pull a complete set of labs. Make sure you understand the difference between total T and free T.
    I suggest going to our TRT forum and read the "Finding a Dr." sticky. It has a boatload of good, solid information.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-03-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'll save you a little navigation.

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...physician.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Krg
    Yes my total test was 356 my free test is 52.3 is this considered low for a 4o year old male

Yes my total test was 356 my free test is 52.3 is this considered low for a 4o year old male
    I would have to see the reference ranges to know if it was low, but I suspect it is good, even though your total T is bottom end.

Lacorp reference range for the free T of a 40 year old male is 6.8 - 21.5 pg/mL That's why I encourage you to get a copy of your labs and post the values with the reference range.

Krg
    So I’m trying to figure out how to just post a picture of the labs but I can’t figure it out so this is what it says. Total 356 ng/dL. Range 250-1,100 ng/dL. And for free. 52.3 pg/ml Range 35.0-155.0 pg/ml. So I’m in range seems lower end. Thanks for your help

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry yes it is 5-600 mg a week. my free testosterone was 350 and the sustanon is 350 as well. I do realize sustanon 250 is more popular. Is sustanon 350 unheard of? Alphamindz? Thank you for your response
    I wouldn't say it's unheard of but real sustanon was made by Organon and was dosed at 250mg/ml. Most of the "sustanon" being sold today is just a test mix of different esters...and with the test mixes it can be any dosage. Whatever the Ugl wants to dose it at.. Now whether the dose is accurate or not is a whole different story!

So how exactly are you taking 500mg-600mg of a test mix that's dosed at 350mg? How much are you injecting at one time and how often are you injecting...?? Are you doing .75 cc's twice a week..? That would come out to 525mg per week...

Anyway, your test levels seem pretty normal for a 40 yr old. Mine were in the low 300's when I was 34....But more importantly it's how you FEEL. I felt like shit at that level...no energy, weak, holding extra body fat, low sex drive... so I knew increasing my test levels would help me. If you FEEL good at 356 then that's fine. If you have symptoms of low t then trt will def benefit you, but you should really speak to a doctor about that IMO..

Thread Information