Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Tren experience

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Tren experience

Hallo guys,
    I would like to bring you my experience with Tren .
    I concluded my Test E/Tren A cycle 20 days ago and now I'm taking Clomid.
    I am very stisfied at the moment.
    I lost about 8 pound from the end of cycle (I think mainly water from Test E), but now I weigh stably 4,4 pound more than before cycle and have much more muscular appearance in the mirror and less fat (abdominal and veins more visible!)
    No one else stuff in the past had given me such obvious results.
    I think that Tren will be part of all my next cycles!
    Mma67 likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And keep in mind, if you lost fat, than you put on more than 4.4 pounds of muscle

qb_07 is offline New Member
    Was there anything you didn’t like about it? Sides?

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    And keep in mind, if you lost fat, than you put on more than 4.4 pounds of muscle
    Exactly, especially this fact is good!

Quote Originally Posted by qb_07 View Post
    Was there anything you didn’t like about it? Sides?
    The sides were easily controllable and only at the beginning, cough only at the first injection, after, injecting slower, it has disappeared... night sweats only early days, a bit of irascibility but very manageable.
    However, the finally result is much more important and positive of these few light sides.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    What was your doses?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    What was your doses?
    100 mg EOD x 8 week (350 mg/week) Tren Acetate

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    100 mg EOD x 8 week (350 mg/week) Tren Acetate
    How about your test dose?

I started my cycle at 150mg test p/ week and 500mg tren A/week.

Started having some sides that I didn’t like... gyno possibly from prolactin and some pretty crazy mental sides... ready to fight with anyone who crossed me. I toned it down and dropped my tren to about 437.5/ week (125 eod) and upped the test to 175mg/week (50mg eod). I feel better. The only sides I have now are muscle cramping which I tend to get around this time of the cycle when using tren.

I have to admit, tren is POWERFUL. I may have had underdosed tren in the past, but this current cycle I truly see what it can do and I doubt this is underdosed. I feel and look like a superhero. I never want to cycle with anything other than tren.

Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post

Started having some sides that I didn’t like... gyno possibly from prolactin and some pretty crazy mental sides... ready to fight with anyone who crossed me. I toned it down and dropped my tren to about 437.5/ week (125 eod) and upped the test to 175mg/week (50mg eod). I feel better. The only sides I have now are muscle cramping which I tend to get around this time of the cycle when using tren.

I have to admit, tren is POWERFUL. I may have had underdosed tren in the past, but this current cycle I truly see what it can do and I doubt this is underdosed. I feel and look like a superhero. I never want to cycle with anything other than tren.
    750 mg/week Test E.
    Some considerations about your cycle. I think you should do Test P 100/150 mg EOD at least, in order to keep it higher than Tren.
    Tren dosage must be increased very gradually and start very low to manage the sides.
    Keep in mind, I've 6 cycle behind, and this was the first time I used Tren, started at 50 mg EOD, after 2 inject up to 75 mg EOD, after 2 inject up to 100 EOD until the end. In this way I managed the sides very well, and these were very light.
    Don't worry, the result come equally with Tren. No aggressive dosage are necessary and hold Test higher.

And of course I recommend cabaser on hand to prevent gyno from prolactine.
    I used 0.5 mg a week only and everything was ok!

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    And of course I recommend cabaser on hand to prevent gyno from prolactine.
    I used 0.5 mg a week only and everything was ok!

This is my 3rd cycle of tren and I’ve had a few before that with test, adding winnie to one of them. In the past I stuck around 300mg/wk and had no sides at all. Gains were great and I felt and saw the difference. Barely used caber, kept it at 12.5/mg every 3rd day. But i did start getting gyno from test, which is why i kept it lower on this cycle (i wanted to really see how I felt on low trt test dose and high tren, and avoid any possibility of gyno from test).

I gotta admit, I like having the test higher. I strongly recommend only using pharmacy grade ai. In the past I used rc ai’s and it ended up being underdosed or I ended up crashing my e2, which is a pretty shitty feeling.

I’ll up my test a bit more on this cycle like you said, just waiting to use the remaining pins I had pre loaded.

This is my 3rd cycle of tren and I’ve had a few before that with test, adding winnie to one of them. In the past I stuck around 300mg/wk and had no sides at all. Gains were great and I felt and saw the difference. Barely used caber, kept it at 12.5/mg every 3rd day. But i did start getting gyno from test, which is why i kept it lower on this cycle (i wanted to really see how I felt on low trt test dose and high tren, and avoid any possibility of gyno from test).

I gotta admit, I like having the test higher. I strongly recommend only using pharmacy grade ai. In the past I used rc ai’s and it ended up being underdosed or I ended up crashing my e2, which is a pretty shitty feeling.

I’ll up my test a bit more on this cycle like you said, just waiting to use the remaining pins I had pre loaded.
    I recommend to take a good brand of arimidex , and there aren't problem at any dose of Test.
    Fortunately I'm not prone to gyno, then I don't take more than 0.5mg of adex 2/3 times a week and everything is ok.
    If you take a large dose of adex your E2 level crush down under grown... take moderate dose because it's very strong.

Thread Information