Recalcitrant is offline New Member

Question Can I take SAM e and anavar together?

SAM e is an awesome compound, it helps mood and it heals joints- as well as detoxes the liver.

I want I take it with my cycle of test prop and anavar .

Here’s where I worry, Var is “methylated” and SAMe donates it’s methane molecule to the ATP cycle.

Now this is where I’m really fucking confused... does anavar cause a build up of natural SAMe? Hence therefore would supplementing SAMe be harmful?

I really want to take both but I am unsure if these two interact. Can anyone help me?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I looked around and couldn't find any information leading me to believe there would be a problem using the two in conjunction.

Quote Originally Posted by Recalcitrant View Post
    SAM e is an awesome compound, it helps mood and it heals joints- as well as detoxes the liver.

Here’s where I worry, Var is “methylated” and SAMe donates it’s methane molecule to the ATP cycle.

Now this is where I’m really fucking confused... does anavar cause a build up of natural SAMe? Hence therefore would supplementing SAMe be harmful?

I really want to take both but I am unsure if these two interact. Can anyone help me?
    Keep us posted of your cycle of SAMe + AAS. I'm curious of the outcome.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recalcitrant View Post

Nope, doesn't work that way, you can well take both without worry.

Thread Information