Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By KittyO1

Thread: Chronic Fatigue Help/Suggestions

  1. #1
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056

    Chronic Fatigue Help/Suggestions

    Hi guys,

    So some of you are aware have been having some health issues…

    So initially I was experiencing fatigue, leg weakness, brain fog, loss in strength and numbness in my little finger, ring finger and middle finger. The numbness in my little finger is 7/10 the numbness in my ring finger is 4/10 and numbness in middle is a 2/10. Right side is worse than left….

    So initially I went to hospital had a scan on my heart and bloods done, everything came back fine apart from white blood cells elevated, after hospital I got sick for a few days which indicates I had a virus.

    So this cleared, waited 2 weeks symptoms where still bad (weakness and all that jazz) so I went back to the docs, they tested everything, thyroid, organs, vitamin deficiency, immune disease, FBC, everything they can test they tested and everything came back healthy... (I had tests before this where my CK was high but they re-tested and it came back normal again)

    So they have concluded that my numbness is from a trapped nerve which I am going to see a specialist about/have scans/tests, but I am still experiencing fatigue and weakness especially in my legs, now it is very very very slowly getting better…. So I am putting it down to CNS being fried/maybe chronic fatigue syndrome.

    I was just wondering what you guys would recommend for this level of fatigue, I am sleeping as much as I can, resting, eating well etc.. I am only on my TRT protocol at the moment. It will be 4 weeks Monday since I finished my test, deca and mast cycle. Just to add as well, before all this started I was pushing the boundaries was running 1.6-2g of gear, training was intense, sleep wasn’t great was in a deficit, cardio was high, I was working like a robot etc… also hadn’t had a break from my cycle since January so was on for about 7 months…so I’m assuming this is what has pushed me over the edge.

    Would something like T3 help with energy/fatigue? Any input would be amazing.. its been like 8 weeks now and just want to feel normal again!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Eduke93; 08-03-2018 at 09:10 AM.

  2. #2
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Sucks you're going through this man and I hope for you that you can get back in the gym soon and start making some more gains! The best thing I know for energy are b-12 injections. My girl takes them once per month and she feels notably better after the shot. I've also tried b-12 in various forms over the years and when dosed properly it will def have a positive effect your energy levels.

  3. #3
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Sucks you're going through this man and I hope for you that you can get back in the gym soon and start making some more gains! The best thing I know for energy are b-12 injections. My girl takes them once per month and she feels notably better after the shot. I've also tried b-12 in various forms over the years and when dosed properly it will def have a positive effect your energy levels.
    Thanks mate, my b12 came back high in the blood work! Might see if i can source and injectable version and give that a go!

  4. #4
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Can't hurt brother, good luck!

  5. #5
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    This is y I pyramid my gear dosing. . . Just dropping from multiple grams to TRT is a pretty hard hit.
    Eduke93 likes this.

  6. #6
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,692
    How much sugar is in your diet?

  7. #7
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    This is y I pyramid my gear dosing. . . Just dropping from multiple grams to TRT is a pretty hard hit.
    The fatigue/weakness hit me in cycle mate

  8. #8
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich View Post
    How much sugar is in your diet?
    Not much, about 60g a day. I was tested for diabetes as well, came back clear.

  9. #9
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    The fatigue/weakness hit me in cycle mate
    Damn, well - it can happen I suppose. . . All fatigue issues I have experienced were self caused & seem to have find solutions fairly quickly.

    Try to take it easy, and rule out one thing at a time. . . Sometimes "more" isn't the right answer
    Eduke93 likes this.

  10. #10
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,014
    Blog Entries
    162
    Oral or Injectable B12 will produce the same result.

    "The evidence derived from these limited studies suggests that 2000 mcg doses of oral vitamin B12 daily and 1000 mcg doses initially daily and thereafter weekly and then monthly may be as effective as intramuscular administration in obtaining short term hematological and neurological responses in vitamin B12 deficient patients."
    Eduke93 likes this.

  11. #11
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Oral or Injectable B12 will produce the same result.

    "The evidence derived from these limited studies suggests that 2000 mcg doses of oral vitamin B12 daily and 1000 mcg doses initially daily and thereafter weekly and then monthly may be as effective as intramuscular administration in obtaining short term hematological and neurological responses in vitamin B12 deficient patients."

    No shit?!

    Good to know


    Only thing that I heard is oral b12 was crap & it should b injected

  12. #12
    KittyO1's Avatar
    KittyO1 is online now Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    375
    When they tested your thyroid, what all levels did they test?

    ~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

  13. #13
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Damn, well - it can happen I suppose. . . All fatigue issues I have experienced were self caused & seem to have find solutions fairly quickly.

    Try to take it easy, and rule out one thing at a time. . . Sometimes "more" isn't the right answer
    Moving forward when this clears I’ll for sure be using the less is more approach!

  14. #14
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    When they tested your thyroid, what all levels did they test?
    I didn’t see the results but was advised everything is in range!

  15. #15
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Oral or Injectable B12 will produce the same result.

    "The evidence derived from these limited studies suggests that 2000 mcg doses of oral vitamin B12 daily and 1000 mcg doses initially daily and thereafter weekly and then monthly may be as effective as intramuscular administration in obtaining short term hematological and neurological responses in vitamin B12 deficient patients."
    Some good info, thanks mate!

  16. #16
    KittyO1's Avatar
    KittyO1 is online now Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    375

    Chronic Fatigue Help/Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    I didn’t see the results but was advised everything is in range!
    I’d get a copy of your bloods. That way you can see what they tested and where you are. 90% of the time they only check tsh levels to check your thyroid. Tsh is actually a pituitary hormone that stimulates the thyroid. Those levels can be normal when the T4/T3/Reverse T3 levels can be off. I fought with doctors for years before I finally pushed them to get the right tests and finding out I have Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. (An autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid)
    cousinmuscles likes this.

    ~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

  17. #17
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    ^word

    Shit, I did the same shit before - mega doses, the sides just poured in


    Now, I run about 1/3rd of what I used to - yet, I'm still the same size - maybe a tad leaner

  18. #18
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    More blood work tomorrow...

    Test levels, prolactin, liver (again) and a whole other bunch of stuff he wants to test that's hormonal related...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    If you pushed that hard for that long, and everything comes back normal, its very possible its simply adrenal fatigue. No sure fire way to diagnose really, but i went through similar about a year or so back. Was burning candle at both ends with work, doing side jobs and favors for friends, pushing my body pretty hard at the gym, and then just kinda crashed.
    Thought it was just exhaustion, took a few days off everything to rest, but still felt like crap.

    Went through piles of bloodwork, etc, and nothin really popped out. Had to take an extended period off pushing too hard. Took quite a while but with enough rest and gettin rid of some stress, slowly started to get back to normal. Sorry to hear man, now a days with all the tests etc you usually figure they can come back with a reason for a problem. Isnt always the case though.

  20. #20
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    If you pushed that hard for that long, and everything comes back normal, its very possible its simply adrenal fatigue. No sure fire way to diagnose really, but i went through similar about a year or so back. Was burning candle at both ends with work, doing side jobs and favors for friends, pushing my body pretty hard at the gym, and then just kinda crashed.
    Thought it was just exhaustion, took a few days off everything to rest, but still felt like crap.

    Went through piles of bloodwork, etc, and nothin really popped out. Had to take an extended period off pushing too hard. Took quite a while but with enough rest and gettin rid of some stress, slowly started to get back to normal. Sorry to hear man, now a days with all the tests etc you usually figure they can come back with a reason for a problem. Isnt always the case though.
    Yeah,

    This is where I'm currently sitting, the hormonal panel I'm having done i think is pretty much the last set of blood tests i can get.. literally ticked them all off the list. If they come back fine then I guess its a waiting game, with that being said i genuinely feel like something is wrong, my legs literally collapse and become fatigued/weak so damn easily!!!!

    I have a feeling something may come back though, my sex drive is shit, taking me for every to jizz as well.. have a feeling something is out of whack. currently on 200mg test, 4 weeks today since my last shot of deca /mast.

    Have an ulnar nerve screening on the 20th for the numb fingers... Least that ticks one thing off the list!

    Will let you all know what the BW comes back at! Will get results Thursday!

  21. #21
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Hey all

    Thyroid TSH IS 2.3mu/l

    Do you think this could be causing fatigue, think it’s worth trying some t3 25mcg per day?

    Have read some study’s that t3 isbused for CFS patients which seems to help/clear their symptoms?

    Any thyroid professionals here?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •