Results 1 to 26 of 26
Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 3 Post By guitarzan
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: Injecting lactic acid...easy gains?

  1. #1
    MrHandsomePants's Avatar
    MrHandsomePants is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16

    Lightbulb Injecting lactic acid...easy gains?

    If I inject lactic acid into my muscles would it break them down in a way similar to working out, and therefore get me more strength and size after my body had repaired itself? So like would it be ok if I just injected lactic acid into a muscle group, waited 30min, kinda massaged and wiggled it out and then injected IGF-1DES, and ate some protein to wake up the next morning and not have to go to the gym? You feel?

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    No it wont lol,

    stick with hard intense training coupled with a bodybuilding diet and forget about looking for a secret.

    May I ask how old are you and what are your stats?
    almostgone and Chrisp83TRT like this.

  3. #3
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,494
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHandsomePants View Post
    If I inject lactic acid into my muscles would it break them down in a way similar to working out, and therefore get me more strength and size after my body had repaired itself? So like would it be ok if I just injected lactic acid into a muscle group, waited 30min, kinda massaged and wiggled it out and then injected IGF-1DES, and ate some protein to wake up the next morning and not have to go to the gym? You feel?
    That's a definite "No" as far as it working, but even if it did, who would want to earn it that way?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  4. #4
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,788
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    That's a definite "No" as far as it working, but even if it did, who would want to earn it that way?
    People who expects things for free as always. Would you like me to start a list ;-)
    almostgone and Chrisp83TRT like this.

  5. #5
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Haha, this may make the greatest post of all time list one day. Why not also start a iv with a nutrition bag so you dont have to eat. You could take drugs once a day to get your hr up so you dont have to do cardio. You could literally lay in bed, and be bodybuilder without doing anything!

  6. #6
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,294
    This is the joke of all jokes.

  7. #7
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,349
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Haha, this may make the greatest post of all time list one day. Why not also start a iv with a nutrition bag so you dont have to eat. You could take drugs once a day to get your hr up so you dont have to do cardio. You could literally lay in bed, and be bodybuilder without doing anything!
    Do you have a source for nutrition bag fluid? And if I get scammed I'm coming for you LOL

  8. #8
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,349
    Original poster, we work out because we fucking enjoy it like working out at the thing we enjoy steroids kind of make it better but we would still do it without steroids and we would still do it even if it didn't make us stronger or look better it's some of our Hobbies similar to your hobby of jacking off
    almostgone and Chrisp83TRT like this.

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Why are you guys replying to a troll?

  10. #10
    MrHandsomePants's Avatar
    MrHandsomePants is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Haha, this may make the greatest post of all time list one day. Why not also start a iv with a nutrition bag so you dont have to eat. You could take drugs once a day to get your hr up so you dont have to do cardio. You could literally lay in bed, and be bodybuilder without doing anything!
    LOL, good idea, you may be onto something

  11. #11
    MrHandsomePants's Avatar
    MrHandsomePants is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why are you guys replying to a troll?
    I'm fr, like theoretically would it be possible to inject lactic acid and get similar results to working out, like heck maybe even have lactic acid injections after working out to get better results from your workout

  12. #12
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,349
    Uh, lactic acid is catabolic, and when you build endurance, you produce less.

    Lactic acid is not beneficial.

    If you were to inject it into muscle, it would eat muscle, and leave hardly anything to repair, as the muscle was nit damaged due to use. It was damaged due to a parasitic acid being introduced in super physiologic levels
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  13. #13
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Do you have a source for nutrition bag fluid? And if I get scammed I'm coming for you LOL
    Got a friend that is a paramedic, he use to give us iv's after long nights. Instant hangover cure!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  14. #14
    Arcânn's Avatar
    Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    317
    Magic bullets for muscle are like dick pills.....if any of them actually worked, everyone would be big and broke and whoever came up with it would be richer than Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Tony Stark, and Bruce Wayne combined.

  15. #15
    MrHandsomePants's Avatar
    MrHandsomePants is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Uh, lactic acid is catabolic, and when you build endurance, you produce less.

    Lactic acid is not beneficial.

    If you were to inject it into muscle, it would eat muscle, and leave hardly anything to repair, as the muscle was nit damaged due to use. It was damaged due to a parasitic acid being introduced in super physiologic levels
    What if you were to do diluted doses throughout the muscle just to deform the igf-1 receptors so that IGF-1 would be more receptive to goto that area

  16. #16
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,494
    Still don't see it happening. You have to create micro tears in the muscle fibers to get an increase in size. For strength you need the muscle fibers to be stressed under a load AND you need to challenge your CNS so it becomes conditioned/adapts to respond to greater workloads.
    I don't think you will get that from the process you describe.
    Again, I don't understand why someone would want to earn it that way.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  17. #17
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHandsomePants View Post
    What if you were to do diluted doses throughout the muscle just to deform the igf-1 receptors so that IGF-1 would be more receptive to goto that area
    Honestly , why don’t you invest your time finding a program and planning a diet to get good results instead of wasting your time and others asking silly questions.
    Anyone to try and avoid hard work for results is lazy and should not be entertained with this question.
    You are like the 16 year olds that want to steroids so they can get big.
    I feel no matter what anyone says to you , you will continue to research this and see if this is possible.
    Have a good day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Original poster, we work out because we fucking enjoy it like working out at the thing we enjoy steroids kind of make it better but we would still do it without steroids and we would still do it even if it didn't make us stronger or look better it's some of our Hobbies similar to your hobby of jacking off
    In a nutshell


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    MrHandsomePants's Avatar
    MrHandsomePants is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Still don't see it happening. You have to create micro tears in the muscle fibers to get an increase in size. For strength you need the muscle fibers to be stressed under a load AND you need to challenge your CNS so it becomes conditioned/adapts to respond to greater workloads.
    I don't think you will get that from the process you describe.
    Again, I don't understand why someone would want to earn it that way.
    Yeah, I was wanting a way to produce localized growth, like how IGF-1 DES is supposed to do, but I guess legit Igf is $1500+ and Hgh and mk-677 don't produce localized muscle growth like IGF-1 Des is supposed to do, I thought that maybe if I injected lactic acid into certain muscle groups that I worked out that it would deform the receptors more and then the naturally occurring igf-1 des made by my body would be attracted to those sites and I would get a better effect on mk-677 or hgh

  20. #20
    MrHandsomePants's Avatar
    MrHandsomePants is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16
    Since it seems like some really knowledgeable people are in this thread, what do you think about using papaverine as a growth factor, I have a longer explanation and pub med journal link and stuff in this thread, so yeah

    https://forums.steroid.com/injuries-...th-factor.html

  21. #21
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,494
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHandsomePants View Post
    Since it seems like some really knowledgeable people are in this thread, what do you think about using papaverine as a growth factor, I have a longer explanation and pub med journal link and stuff in this thread, so yeah

    https://forums.steroid.com/injuries-...th-factor.html
    It is more of a vasodilator, IMHO. Cialis or citrulline/L-arginine combo should be effective for vasodilation. On the other hand, I have no experience with the opiate derived substance.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  22. #22
    MrHandsomePants's Avatar
    MrHandsomePants is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16
    It can be gotten from the poppy flower, but there's also high concentrations of it in katuk

  23. #23
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,349
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHandsomePants View Post
    It can be gotten from the poppy flower, but there's also high concentrations of it in katuk
    Looking beast mode in avatar. Good work . Lactic inject must be paying off?
    marcus300 likes this.

  24. #24
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHandsomePants View Post
    It can be gotten from the poppy flower, but there's also high concentrations of it in katuk
    Just stop what your doing and lift some weight, learn how to lift because its something you cant get around in this business
    almostgone likes this.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Looking beast mode in avatar. Good work . Lactic inject must be paying off?
    F'ing killin me as always Couch
    Couchlockd likes this.

  26. #26
    balance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    376
    Keep yankin that chain...

    Seriously though sometimes I wonder if there is a super old thread somewhere that someone hypothesizes synthol use lol.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •