tag3131 is offline New Member

Arrow new user needs advice!!

I just got some sustenon and shot last night. It came in plastics amps. I've never seen that before. It did look like a picture I saw on the web however. But I remember that test is supposed to burn the day after you shoot. My leg doesn't burn at all.

Is this stuff real????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Before you inject anything you should always make sure it's real. Post a picture in the Steroid Picture forum

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    plastic amps ????????? well i have never heard of sus comming in plastic amps, who makes it. also u should be feeling some discomfort in the injection area, unless u injected into ur fat layer (which im sure u didnt unlessu used a 5/8 inch needle).

yeah.. plastic amps. I thought it was weird too. But they look like a picture I saw on a bobybuilding site. I feel no discomfort. You think it's real??

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    plastic amps ????????? well i have never heard of sus comming in plastic amps, who makes it. also u should be feeling some discomfort in the injection area, unless u injected into ur fat layer (which im sure u didnt unlessu used a 5/8 inch needle).

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    do you have a pic?

i'll take one

Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    do you have a pic?

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    So, how did you go about opening the plastic amp? Just cut it open or stick the needle through the plastc?

Plastic amp sounds very weird......

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    yo,

a pic is in order. i'm no expert but plastic amps sounds dodgy to me.

dipsy.

I just snapped off the top. Man I hope this stuff is real!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastus
    So, how did you go about opening the plastic amp? Just cut it open or stick the needle through the plastc?

Plastic amp sounds very weird......

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't sound good! You should definately be sore. My buddy injected the other day, Sus on Mon and is still a little sore today

yeah.. i'm starting to get a little nervous. The only thing is, I've bought from this guy before. He's very well known on these boards. I'm hoping my muscles just handle it better. I've shot in the past and rarely get sore so I'm hoping this is the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    Doesn't sound good! You should definately be sore. My buddy injected the other day, Sus on Mon and is still a little sore today

remz is offline New Member

eh..

i kinda question this post.

a) u claim ur a newbie but u also said uve bought gear from ur source before, which means, uve done this stuff before.

b) since u claim uve done this before, u, me and basically majority of the board knows u jus done bring home gear and start injecting it like that.. u gottta do a lil more research than that.

hmmmm

a) I meant new to Sustenon. I've shot test before and bought it from the same source. International source.

b) I assumed since I'd bought from him before that it would be legit... so I shot.

Quote Originally Posted by remz
    i kinda question this post.

a) u claim ur a newbie but u also said uve bought gear from ur source before, which means, uve done this stuff before.

b) since u claim uve done this before, u, me and basically majority of the board knows u jus done bring home gear and start injecting it like that.. u gottta do a lil more research than that.

hmmmm

Thread Information