zeemzima is offline New Member

D-Bol side effect help...

i had a question about d-bol? why does it make your testicals shrink? i read about it and last time i used it i noticed it. there anything i can take to avoid this or after my cycle anything to make them go back to normal faster? thanx

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    d-bol increases ur testoterone productiong by like 10 fold brother. when ur body has an external source of testosterone , why does it need to keep producing more test. therefore, ur body shuts down ur natural testosterone and it lives off of d-bol's test ! therefore, lower test = smaller balls ! just use hcg if u want them back fast at the end of the cycle, 5000 iu of hcg should do just fine. i hope u know what clomid is ? and i hope u intend on using clomid and hcg, even nolva, cause if ur running a d-bol only cycle, ur not in good water for retaining gains after the cycle ! but i have heard of guys keeping up to 20 lbs of the mass they gain on d-bol, which i dont belive is entirely true !

nonetheless, good luck brother !

yes i am going to use clomid. this is just a lite d-bol only cycle for the summer to gain a little mass quick. i wish there was a way to make them not shrink though, i thought your balls help semen not test? oh well thanx

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Dbol only?

Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Dbol only?
    d-bol only is not that bad, i know i wont keep all the gains but thats ok...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    d-bol only for summer, i was under the impression that in the sumemr u want a lean look, d-bol will blow u up like a fish, even if u run 1 mg of a-dex ed !

Thread Information